PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone sell 20" A2 Uppers 1:7 anymore?

Eurodriver
06-29-14, 19:14
Hell, does anyone sell any 20" A2 Uppers at all? Seems everything is A4 these days.

Trying to build an M16A2 clone. I've got the lower assembled but carry handle uppers are elusive.

Kalash9305
06-29-14, 21:22
I'm sure there has to be some stuff from the early/mid 90's when the 6520's came out before the ban
had to be some sporter types out there too

Kalash9305
06-29-14, 21:46
Check out item #424370632 on GB

Kokopelli
06-29-14, 22:08
WOW.. I didn't think those were available..

Check out item #424370632 on GB

Stan_TheGunNut
07-17-14, 20:21
The only one I've found is from Model1 Sales. I'd prefer to buy from a more reputable company though. I've heard horror stories about them.

There is money to be made in retro guns. I'm in my 40's, make good money during my "peak earning years", and feeling a bit nostalgic. I'd pay good money for a quality A2 (fixed carry handle).20 inch government profile barrel with round handguards, 1/7 twist barrel from someone the likes of BCM, or even PSA and a FN barrel. Apparently I'm not alone in the desire.

Edited to provide the link: http://www.model1sales.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=278

I decided to give them a chance.

MarkG
07-17-14, 22:52
Have you considered building the upper from scratch?

Stan_TheGunNut
07-18-14, 13:37
Have you considered building the upper from scratch?

That may be my next option. I do not have the tools nor the skills to install taper pins in a fixed front sight and barrel. Add in paying someone to do this and buying the individual parts...it adds up, particularly for something that appeals to me more for nostalgia (it's what I was issued when I was in the Army) vs something that would get used hard. That's the reason I'm willing to give Model1 a try.

I've got a well used Colt 20" upper from an M16. I could refinish it to include re-anodizing the receiver and re-parking the barrel. That may be option 3.

I wonder what the OP ended up doing?

T2C
07-18-14, 14:40
John Holliger sells A2 service rifle uppers with 1:7 twist barrels.

http://www.whiteoakprecision.com/uppers-service.htm

Eurodriver
07-18-14, 14:44
That may be my next option. I do not have the tools nor the skills to install taper pins in a fixed front sight and barrel. Add in paying someone to do this and buying the individual parts...it adds up, particularly for something that appeals to me more for nostalgia (it's what I was issued when I was in the Army) vs something that would get used hard. That's the reason I'm willing to give Model1 a try.

I've got a well used Colt 20" upper from an M16. I could refinish it to include re-anodizing the receiver and re-parking the barrel. That may be option 3.

I wonder what the OP ended up doing?

I haven't done anything. The A2 match upper like T2C posted is not what I'm looking for and it doesn't seem like anyone's got one.

I'm a bit younger than you, I was issued an M16A4 in Iraq, but I had an M16A2 in boot camp and I would love another one. But, like you, I do not want to drop $1,000 on an upper just to say "I've got one". Model 1 sales seems like a good bet, but I also want it to be able to shoot ;) I'm not trying to burn through 1,000 rounds in a carbine class, but putting some M855 on target at 500 yards Parris Island style would be a nice range trip for me. Let us know how yours does (specifically with 5.56mm ammo if you have any)

markm
07-18-14, 15:06
Model 1 sales seems like a good bet

Friends don't let friends buy Model 1.

SeriousStudent
07-18-14, 17:59
Friends don't let friends buy Model 1.

I would agree with this advice.

I'd honestly start with a "WTB" ad in the EE here and on some other forums, and see if you could hunt down the appropriate upper receiver. Maybe if you offered a trade (an M4 or A3 upper receiver), you might get what you need.

There is a part of me that would like to have an M16A2 configured rifle as well, just for nostalgia. The ol' tactical 2x4 was a lot of fun to shoot, and a lot more accurate than the A1 I learned on.

Good luck with the hunt.

discreet
07-18-14, 18:53
Surplus ammo has stripped Aero Precision uppers for like 100ish$ right now :) (probably one of the only newly made a2 receivers I'd recommend. DPMS and the other crap is just that... crap).

Lots and lots of barrels on the market right now for decent prices also. IMO it's a builders market right now with the stockpiles of shit everyone is clearing out as a result of the backorders that were/are still being filled leaving shops with pretty large inventories.

ace4059
07-19-14, 02:55
Cdnn has used colt complete a2 for sale from time to time in there emails for either 599 or 699 if I remember correctly. Might want to look them up.

Hygienist
07-20-14, 17:49
http://fidelisfirearms.com/2011/01/03/colt-m16-a2-20-fixed-carryhandle-upper/

NVSeabee
07-20-14, 18:36
I haven't ordered from them yet but I intend to for my next build which will be a CAR 15. They even have the 7" triangle handguards.
Check out http://shop.ar15sport.ihoststores.com/category_v3.aspx?categoryid=81
I thought it was neat that they give you the choice of a retro with 1/7 1/9 or 1/12 rifling twist and that the FSB is already mounted.

cd228
07-21-14, 05:37
Would it be possible to buy BCM 20" M16A4 upper, remove the gas tube, dismount the barrell and mount it to an A2 upper?

Eurodriver
07-21-14, 06:49
Would it be possible to buy BCM 20" M16A4 upper, remove the gas tube, dismount the barrell and mount it to an A2 upper?

Yes, but the FSP would be taller than ideal since it is F marked.

Shao
07-21-14, 07:22
I haven't ordered from them yet but I intend to for my next build which will be a CAR 15. They even have the 7" triangle handguards.
Check out http://shop.ar15sport.ihoststores.com/category_v3.aspx?categoryid=81
I thought it was neat that they give you the choice of a retro with 1/7 1/9 or 1/12 rifling twist and that the FSB is already mounted.

I've used them once for parts. All I remember was the quick shipping. $579.99 for a complete A2 upper with BCG and 1/7 chrome lined barrel doesn't sound too bad. I can't comment on the quality of their uppers, but their small parts were of very high quality. I'm looking to make a M16A2 build myself right now so I'll let you know if I find anything. I've been building my own uppers from scratch lately so it's been awhile since I looked at complete uppers.

cd228
07-21-14, 12:44
Yes, but the FSP would be taller than ideal since it is F marked.

Excellent point!

Smuckatelli
07-24-14, 19:05
I haven't done anything. The A2 match upper like T2C posted is not what I'm looking for and it doesn't seem like anyone's got one.

I'm a bit younger than you, I was issued an M16A4 in Iraq, but I had an M16A2 in boot camp and I would love another one. But, like you, I do not want to drop $1,000 on an upper just to say "I've got one". Model 1 sales seems like a good bet, but I also want it to be able to shoot ;) I'm not trying to burn through 1,000 rounds in a carbine class, but putting some M855 on target at 500 yards Parris Island style would be a nice range trip for me. Let us know how yours does (specifically with 5.56mm ammo if you have any)

The Quantico MCX has a Colt AR-15 A4 for sale, I think it was listed for $1300, I'll check again tomorrow. The A4 does have a detachable carry handle....so you can't stick your thumb through it. The only other thing you would have to get is http://www.autoweapons.com/photos14/apr/coltrifup.html

You would have a Colt "A2" minus the burst cam, burst cam disconnector, & sear. If you are ever around Quantico on a weekend, we could checkout a KD range.

Stan_TheGunNut
07-24-14, 20:20
I just received an A2 upper I purchased from Model 1 Sales. It was at the front door waiting on me when I got home from work. After opening the box and taking a quick look, it looks nice. It's not perfect though. My definition of an A2 upper is a 20 inch government profile chrome lined barrel, 1/7 twist, FIXED carry handle, and fixed front sight post. Model 1 comes close. The front sight post is "F" marked which is not appropriate for an A2. The barrel stamp is very light but states "M1S 1-7 HC" I do not see any caliber markings although I have not removed the handguards. Their website states it's 5.56mm. The upper receiver does not have M4 feedramps, though the barrel extension does. Cost was $330 as I recall. Considering the price of some of the other uppers linked and the limited use it will see, it's a bargain if it shoots well. If it doesn't shoot well....I'll use it as a fence post and keep looking.

I don't understand why if a manufacturer goes to the trouble to make an A2 upper, that they don't do it correctly. The devil is in the details. I also do not understand why it's so difficult to find one when there appears to be a demand for them from people like me who may be a little nostalgic and thinking back to their days in the military. I'll keep this one for now and take it to the range when I get a chance to shoot. Probably after next week sometime....work sure puts a damper on fun stuff. I'll post a review and will use 5.56 ammo.

Edit: I hope I don't come off as complaining about the product. It's not perfect, but I didn't break the bank to buy it either.

BWT
07-25-14, 00:07
Hey Stan!

Depending how authentic you want to be you could go back to a Nodak Spud upper and lower.

http://www.nodakspud.com/AR%20Lowers.htm

I have a coworker who does re enactments that built from a spud upper and lower to VN specs.

They have blems priced at the bottom.

If you're looking for age correct, coloration, etc. I'd say that's your best bet.

However, if you're just looking for a known quantity AR 20" with a fixed carrying handle. I may look towards a used Colt HBAR or similar.

Thanks for letting me fire your SBR years ago, I ended up eventually going that route myself with a 12.5".

The downside to the Nodak is having to assemble it yourself.

Hope this helps.

Stan_TheGunNut
07-25-14, 19:15
I'm not too worried about it being period correct. I have a couple of Colt 20" HBARs already. I even have a Colt 20" upper receiver and barrel, albeit very worn. For various reasons, I didn't want to use those. I'll see how this one shoots, though I would like a more correct upper. Thanks for the link.

It has been a while since you shot that rifle. We'll all have to get together again sometime and make some noise. I may try and go shoot a match with Dale, or at least get him behind the trigger on this new upper to see what it's capable of.

GiddyHitch
10-16-14, 01:35
Any update on the Model 1 upper? I'm thinking about an A2 build for my next project and have not found many other options. My research indicated that Model 1 just builds from available parts (rather than sourcing their own), which could account for the variation in quality that owners are seeing.

cd228
10-16-14, 06:55
Fulton Armory sells an A2 upper:
http://www.fulton-armory.com/fariflecal556mmupruniversalprecisionrifle-3-2-2-7-3.aspx
The Barrell Specs and contour aren't correct, but it is visually similar to the A2. I have ordered parts from fulton in the past but never an upper. I would ask the other members here for their opinion. They had good customer service and ship time.

71 MonteSS
11-02-14, 16:38
Rock River Arms has A2 assembled or stripped uppers.

GiddyHitch
11-02-14, 23:22
Thanks for the heads up, guys. After thinking it over, I've decided to build the upper myself in a restomod style rather than vintage correct - SUS match barrel in black, BCM BCG, free float handguard, etc. Hopefully a similar look with better performance but at the very least a good learning experience.

Stan_TheGunNut
11-28-14, 18:57
Sorry about the delay. I haven't been on here much lately. 75 hour work weeks take their toll.

I did manage to get to the range once with the Model 1 Sales A2 upper. I didn't get to stay long, but did put a few rounds thru it. I need to sight it in, so it was really just a function check. The only problem I noticed was that it did not consistently lock back the bolt on the last round in the magazine. I seem to remember using a Gen 1 Pmag and 223 American Eagle. I'll try and get out again before Christmas and give it a better workout, to include zeroing and trying different mags and ammo.

I have noticed that Brownell's is accepting orders for FN barrels. I may buy one of those and the appropriate parts and send it off and have it built correctly (non F marked front sight base for example). I think BCM also sells just the barrel.

ClassIIIGunsmith
12-22-14, 16:25
Del-Ton sells a lot of different configurations of barrels from different length to rifling to gas port location.

SeriousStudent
12-22-14, 23:13
I would not recommend Del-Ton for anything more important that shooting dirt clods at Granny's pond.

If that is the intended purpose, rock on.

A2s rule
12-25-14, 10:32
USGI M16A2's do not have m4 cuts in the upper but do have them in the barrel ext. (I have a USGI FN A2 complete upper and thats how its configured) so that part of your Model1 upper is correct. Sounds like the only thing off is that they used an F marked front sight base.
I would just change the sight and be happy....or just leave it and change the sight post. I know lots of guys that run Model 1 uppers and are very happy

Failure2Stop
12-25-14, 12:45
USGI M16A2's do not have m4 cuts in the upper but do have them in the barrel ext. (I have a USGI FN A2 complete upper and thats how its configured) so that part of your Model1 upper is correct. Sounds like the only thing off is that they used an F marked front sight base.
I would just change the sight and be happy....or just leave it and change the sight post. I know lots of guys that run Model 1 uppers and are very happy
False.
I've seen thousands of government FN A2s and A4s, and not a single one had M4 cut ramps in the barrel extension, and would be counter to the TDP.

What you have may be normal in FN's commercial line, but it is not at all what is usually seen in issued A2s or A4s.

steyrman13
12-25-14, 13:30
False.
I've seen thousands of government FN A2s and A4s, and not a single one had M4 cut ramps in the barrel extension, and would be counter to the TDP.

What you have may be normal in FN's commercial line, but it is not at all what is usually seen in issued A2s or A4s.
This. the ones I came across from FN contract barrels were rifle extensions.

Iraqgunz
12-25-14, 14:31
I'll second what Jack said. I have never seen one that was factory incorrect with barrel extensions/feedramps.

A2s rule
12-25-14, 15:11
sorry guys I misspoke. I said M4 feed ramps on barrel ext but meant standard rifle feed ramps

teutonicpolymer
12-26-14, 21:22
I would not recommend Del-Ton for anything more important that shooting dirt clods at Granny's pond.

If that is the intended purpose, rock on.

You know, I wouldn't want to buy a Del-ton either but I have a buddy with one of the basic Del-ton sporter (it isn't even free floated) models that shoots sub-moa with cheap ammo and it hasn't had any malfunctions while I have been there either. When he showed me the groups he was printing I was a little surprised to say the least. Maybe he just got the lemon of the lemons.

usmcvet
09-13-15, 10:30
I bought several FN A2 bbl assemblies from Ohio Ordinance a few years ago and FN uppers on TOS around the same time. Ohio Ordinace doesn't have bbl assemblies in their site anymore.

usmcvet
09-15-15, 11:35
I don't know anything about the company but saw this link in another thread here on m4c.

http://shop.ar15sport.ihoststores.com/productinfo_v3.aspx?productid=UPPER-556-A217

jaygee
10-31-15, 07:43
I built my own A2 upper a few months back. Started with a BAF A2 stripped upper from Brownell's for around $ 125. Got a surplus GI FN barrel from a surplus dealer in Indiana for around $200. I had a new FN bolt in my parts supply, and traded into a Toolcraft 1B1B6 M16 carrier, The FA, port door, and rear sight came in a finishing kit from Brownell"s for around $75. The rear sight base was not the best, so I got a Colt assembly to replace it. All went together quite well...except for too much slop between the barrel extension and the front opening in the BAF upper. Used .002" shim stock to get this interface good and tight before wrenching the work together. Not the cheapest way to go, but we have decent parts for the build.

ouchonyee
10-31-15, 12:52
Are civilian FN barrels marked with a cage code too? Reason I ask, I purchased a FN 20" barrel, supposed to have m4 cuts, has cage code on barrel. Have not received it yet to check...
________

Received barrel and it has standard feed ramps, ad must have been inaccurate.

tnw50cal
11-18-15, 23:24
Glad I bought those 2 Colt Target Sporters years ago. About as close as you can get to a A2, minus the bayonet lug of course.

Renegade04
11-19-15, 07:30
The problem with finding A2 complete upper assemblies is that not many people are in demand for them. Most AR owners are wanting the flat-top receivers so that they can mount any array of optics. There are the few of us that grew up with iron sights and still like them. As for the A2 upper assembly, there are A2 uppers (stripped and complete) that are available as well as a few offerings for 20" A2 Gov't profile barrels. Several months ago, I built my own A2 using a stripped A2 upper that was given to me and I bought a 20" A2 Gov't profile barrel from Windham Weaponry. Their A2 barrel is excellent. There is also a pride in workmanship when you assemble your own and it works flawlessly.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/Weapons%202014/A2%20ARs/006_zpsjleirtpy.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/Weapons%202014/A2%20ARs/006_zpsjleirtpy.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/Weapons%202014/A2%20ARs/005_zps4q48fkfa.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/Weapons%202014/A2%20ARs/005_zps4q48fkfa.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/Weapons%202014/A2%20ARs/004_zpscpa5bunc.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/Weapons%202014/A2%20ARs/004_zpscpa5bunc.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/Weapons%202014/A2%20ARs/002_zps5afrmbpm.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/Weapons%202014/A2%20ARs/002_zps5afrmbpm.jpg.html)

usmcvet
12-30-15, 21:46
I went to the range with a buddy today. I shot my SBR and my friends A2 carbine. His 14.5" bbl with pinned FH & A2 stock felt and pointed great. I helped him sight it in. It was awesome and nostalgic. The damn A2 was lighter than my 11.5" SBR with light, RDS and sling. That was eye opening. All his gun needed was light. I suggested a Mossie mount. He bought the complete used Bush Master upper for $150 from a LGS that bought about fifty AR's from the Yankee Nuclear Plant. He got a Palemetto Armory A2 lower on a deal for $150. He has $300 total into the gun. Not something I'd "take to war" but I'd love it as a range toy.

Renegade04
01-01-16, 06:50
I went to the range with a buddy today. I shot my SBR and my friends A2 carbine. His 14.5" bbl with pinned FH & A2 stock felt and pointed great. I helped him sight it in. It was awesome and nostalgic. The damn A2 was lighter than my 11.5" SBR with light, RDS and sling. That was yet opening. All his gun needed was light. I suggested a Mossie mount. He bought the complete used Bush Master upper for $150 from a LGS that bought about fifty AR's from the Yankee Nuclear Plant. He got a Palemetto Armory A2 lower on a deal for $150. He has $300 total into the gun. Not something I'd "take to war" but I'd love it as a range toy.

You could build you a clone of one of these.

http://pullig.dyndns.org/retroblackrifle/ModGde/CrbGde/651.html

usmcvet
01-02-16, 15:40
Very cool. I'm actually looking for an A2 lower. I have everything but the buffer tube. I have a FN A2 upper I built a few years ago with parts. It looks funny on the M4 lower.

http://www.nodakspud.com/AR%20Lowers.htm
The Nodak never seems to be in stock. I will probably just order a LMT A2 lower.

Ernst
01-02-16, 15:44
I still think that the classic A2 is the best looking AR ever made.

Even though it's now nearly 60 years old...still looks like something from the future.

Only the STEYR AUG has that kind of timeless look to it.

Displaced Texan
01-02-16, 18:43
These guys have A2 uppers, stripped or complete. Sometimes they have surplus M16A2 barrels, and sometimes complete M16A2 uppers.

http://www.gunnyssurplus.com/m16-a2-upper-recei162.html

_Stormin_
01-02-16, 19:54
I just wish that BCM would do another one of these:

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=A4-870-212

http://www.gandrtactical.com/PDGImages/A4_Rifle.jpg

_Stormin_
01-02-16, 19:55
I couldn't grab my wallet fast enough...

Ernst
01-02-16, 20:08
I just wish that BCM would do another one of these:

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=A4-870-212

http://www.gandrtactical.com/PDGImages/A4_Rifle.jpg

If they did, I'd be all over that like a fat kid with a cupcake.

ccosby
01-03-16, 00:03
American Spirit Arms might have one more a2 upper receiver with m4 feed ramps. You could always get that BCM rifle and replace the upper receiver if you really wanted. I ordered one of the two a2 receivers american spirit had in stock the other day(called them) with the intention of converting one of my bcm 20 inch uppers to a2. I might make an a2 middy 16 inch instead, still haven't decided.

EMPTYITOUT
01-03-16, 19:16
A2 upper only. $179 on Numrich.
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/Search.htm?s=A2%20upper

ClassIIIGunsmith
01-07-16, 12:19
A2 upper only. $179 on Numrich.
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/Search.htm?s=A2%20upper

He wants a barrel too. Look at the vintage forms someone is trying to sell a real a2 upper assembly if your interested.

3ky
02-01-16, 19:39
Watch Gubbroker for a barrel. I just got this one 190 shipped.

http://i66.tinypic.com/29posol.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/2pq6q9u.jpg

It's real FN A2 barrel. Non F marked front sight with rifle feed ramps. It's brand new. Two shops sell these from time to time on Gunbroker. I like mine. Sadly my A2 upper has M4 feed ramps so I had to look for another A2 upper. Good luck with your build. Hopefully tomorrow I'll start mine.

Thanks,
Michael

usmcvet
03-26-16, 12:30
Hell, does anyone sell any 20" A2 Uppers at all? Seems everything is A4 these days.

Trying to build an M16A2 clone. I've got the lower assembled but carry handle uppers are elusive.

Here is a barrel.

http://www.gmriflebarrel.com/gm-m17-20-5-56mm-m16-a2-a-r-barrel-1-7-twist/

Eurodriver
03-26-16, 12:41
This thread has been going on forever. I found a complete FN A2 upper on TOS a few months ago but passed it up. I am kicking myself repeatedly for that.

I appreciate the barrels, but anything I look for needs a FSB as well. I really don't want to put forth the effort to get a barrel, have it pinned for a FSB, etc. Plus you have to find A2 uppers without feed ramps. I'm going to keep my eye on gunbroker.

Ernst
03-26-16, 13:16
In my opinion, the coolest looking AR-15s are still the original design.

danieljmaunder
03-26-16, 13:44
Fulton Armory sells A1 and A2 complete upper groups

Ernst
03-26-16, 13:55
Fulton sells complete rifles that are beautifully old school. See:http://www.fulton-armory.com/FAR-15.aspx
I'm afraid the more I look at it, one of these days I'm just going to haul off and buy one.

Here is the link to the uppers mentioned in #58

http://www.fulton-armory.com/carbine-uppers.aspx

usmcvet
03-26-16, 15:48
In my opinion, the coolest looking AR-15s are still the original design.

Just built mine.

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab160/usmcvet0331/Mobile%20Uploads/4643959C-A000-44F5-B19C-01E909098AAF_zpsa8z2cqqz.jpg (http://s859.photobucket.com/user/usmcvet0331/media/Mobile%20Uploads/4643959C-A000-44F5-B19C-01E909098AAF_zpsa8z2cqqz.jpg.html)

jaygee
03-26-16, 18:58
Absolutely ! Alpha Deuce is still the sexiest AR out there....always will be regardless of whatever else shows up !

Ernst
03-26-16, 19:09
Just built mine.

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab160/usmcvet0331/Mobile%20Uploads/4643959C-A000-44F5-B19C-01E909098AAF_zpsa8z2cqqz.jpg (http://s859.photobucket.com/user/usmcvet0331/media/Mobile%20Uploads/4643959C-A000-44F5-B19C-01E909098AAF_zpsa8z2cqqz.jpg.html)

This is NOT helping, at all.

Eurodriver
06-06-16, 11:01
Fulton sells complete rifles that are beautifully old school. See:http://www.fulton-armory.com/FAR-15.aspx
I'm afraid the more I look at it, one of these days I'm just going to haul off and buy one.

Here is the link to the uppers mentioned in #58

http://www.fulton-armory.com/carbine-uppers.aspx

Those look great, but why in the hell 1:9 twist? :(

Eurodriver
06-06-16, 11:01
Just built mine.

Details details!

LoboTBL
06-07-16, 00:10
Just built mine.

Yes, please give us details. I'm very eager to start on my own A2. Trying to decide where I'm going to get the barrel which is the only major part I still need before I begin assembly.

usmcvet
06-07-16, 15:12
Yes, please give us details. I'm very eager to start on my own A2. Trying to decide where I'm going to get the barrel which is the only major part I still need before I begin assembly.

A hand full of years ago FN new old stock bbls and uppers were all over the place. I bought two A2 bbls from Ohio Ordinance and a few uppers on TOS. I've not seen bbls out there for a while. The lower is a McKay.

Iraqgunz
06-07-16, 22:07
Because those companies refuse to listen. In some cases those barrels are also really cheap. As you can probably guess (and this is based off the little specs they have posted) they are also most likely not HP/MPI tested and they are most likely 4140 and not 4150.

Renegade04
06-08-16, 12:51

They probably got a really good deal on a lot of them. Fulton Armory is not a real contender when it comes to ARs. In addition, their FAR-15 Legacy rifle is over priced for what it is. Not really a fan of Fulton Armory as a whole, but they do offer some good products for other platforms.