PDA

View Full Version : Thug kills cop - Thug's family says "my baby din't do nuffin."

QuietShootr
07-07-14, 11:39
This is my shocked face.

http://wishtv.com/2014/07/06/murder-suspects-family-speaks-out-about-shooting/

Stupid breeds. And it breeds a lot.

Eurodriver
07-07-14, 11:50
“Major is not a bad person in spite of what happened. Things happen, ” said Pam Moornan.

Now, the Davis family is worried about their son’s reputation and again, questioning police tactics.

Another gem

The family did say it is sorry for Officer Renn’s family, but they said the tragedy may have been avoided if Officer Renn would’ve stayed at his car since he could see Davis had a gun

Wow.

I also want to warn everyone *NOT* to read the comments below the article.

WickedWillis
07-07-14, 12:09
This is my shocked face.

http://wishtv.com/2014/07/06/murder-suspects-family-speaks-out-about-shooting/

Stupid breeds. And it breeds a lot.

Classy title.

QuietShootr
07-07-14, 13:09
Water is wet. Is that offensive?

SteveS
07-07-14, 13:13
Water is wet. Is that offensive?It depends upon who you ax.

QuietShootr
07-07-14, 13:17
It depends upon who you ax.

I wasn't axing you, mufugga.

:-D

SteyrAUG
07-07-14, 13:20
The family did say it is sorry for Officer Renn’s family, but they said the tragedy may have been avoided if Officer Renn would’ve stayed at his car since he could see Davis had a gun.

God Bless This Family. I thank them for their words. So not only should George Zimmerman have STAYED IN HIS CAR AND MINDED HIS OWN BUSINESS...but that should be SOP for every LEO who see's an armed criminal as well.

We have finally come so 180 degrees from normal that families of criminals no longer just think or infer these ideas (they used to say "There must have been some other option available to shooting our boy.") they now say it plainly.

Criminals should not be interfered with. That is how they provide for themselves and their families.

Snitches get stitches. People who inform on criminals are the actual "bad guy" and deserve to be punished.

LEOs should mind their damn business and if a criminal has a gun he is "off limits" and LEOs shouldn't run the risk of confrontation just like they are no longer allowed to chase criminals through residential neighborhoods for the safety of the community.

CCWs and armed victims are vigilante assassins plain and simple.

WickedWillis
07-07-14, 13:20
All I'm saying is you could have worded it without your poor attempt at ebonics, it makes you look simple.

QuietShootr
07-07-14, 13:24
All I'm saying is you could have worded it without your poor attempt at ebonics, it makes you look simple.

All I'm saying is, "Don't you worry your purty little haid 'bout it, suga." I'm reasonably certain in any valid comparison of actual intelligence or academic credentials between you and I, you aren't going to look so good. So, move along, now.

/trollspray

WickedWillis
07-07-14, 13:29
All I'm saying is, "Don't you worry your purty little haid 'bout it, suga." I'm reasonably certain in any valid comparison of actual intelligence or academic credentials between you and I, you aren't going to look so good. So, move along, now.

/trollspray

Don't worry kid, I'm not in the business of attempting to measure internet dicks, I just feel people should be called out when they are wrong, hence why I called you out. It detracted from an otherwise great point.

SteveS
07-07-14, 13:30
I wasn't axing you, mufugga.

:-D
:happy: