PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Like New Daniel Defense M4V5 less than 100 rds fired lots of extras 97-98% con

whick1
07-08-14, 10:04
SOLD

My truck has broken down so I am forced to sell my Daniel Defense M4V5. I have had it a little over 1 year and it sat in the safe except for 2 range trips. I have less than 100 rds fired thru it. It is a factory Daniel Defense and was purchased as a whole rifle. I changed out the factory charging handle for a BCM Gunfighter Mod 4(medium latch). I paid $35 for the charging handle. The factory buttstock was changed for a Magpul STR that has a QD sling attachment point and storage tubes. I paid over $100 for the stock. I changed out the pistol grip in favor of a BCM Gunfighter Mod 3. I love the angle of this grip and it also features a watertight storage area in the grip. I am including a set of black Magpul MBUS flip up sights which I paid $75 for the pair.
The rifle itself is in pristine condition. It may have a couple very minor surface scratches but nothing hardly. The rifle has a Omega X 12" rail that gives you a continuous top rail. I am including several extra low profile ladder covers. The rail had QD sling swivel attachment points on both sides. The rifle has a end plate that allows for the attachment of QD sling swivels.
I have taken very good care of this rifle and hate to see it go but times are hard.
I will also throw in a very nice cleaning kit that has everything you need to keep this rifle maintained. Everything is like new. I will include a boresnake, carbon scrapper, all the brushes needed, etc. to keep your rifle running like it should.
I will also throw in 5 USGI magazines in excellent condition. All have anti tilt followers and are either NHMTG or Brownells both are US Govt contractors.
I will also throw in 2 like new Daniel Defense hats. A $25 value
I will take $1050 shipped for everything. Not interested in any trades.
I take VERY DISCREET Paypal as gift or plus 4%
Item will ship next business day after I receive payment with insurance and tracking.
Please make sure your FFL will accept transfer from individual.
Buy with confidence I have over 100 positive feedback on the other site under same name.
Please excuse the crappy cell phone pics I do not have a camera. You will not be disappointed in this rifle. The smudges you see are only excess oil on the receiver.
Please make sure you can legally own this before responding.

whick1
07-10-14, 20:34
bump!