PDA

View Full Version : Palin: Impeach Obama!!!

Denali
07-08-14, 16:36
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/08/Exclusive-Sarah-Palin-Time-to-Impeach-President-Obama

Without borders, there is no nation. Obama knows this. Opening our borders to a flood of illegal immigrants is deliberate. This is his fundamental transformation of America. It’s the only promise he has kept. Discrediting the price paid for America’s exceptionalism over our history, he’s given false hope and taxpayer’s change to millions of foreign nationals who want to sneak into our country illegally. Because of Obama’s purposeful dereliction of duty an untold number of illegal immigrants will kick off their shoes and come on in, competing against Americans for our jobs and limited public services. There is no end in sight as our president prioritizes parties over doing the job he was hired by voters to do. Securing our borders is obviously fundamental here; it goes without saying that it is his job.

Nice sentiment, but is it not to late, damage done is likely irreversible....Literally half of the population is good with Obama and the subversive democratic political party and its agents in the republican party, one of whom interestingly enough ran for president with Palin as his VP.....BTW, this illegal alien issue is perfectly capable of igniting violent response from what remains of middle America, make no mistake, this is the one issue that could spark outright civil rebellion...

jpmuscle
07-08-14, 20:27
I'm fine with all the rhetoric but why in the hell do they have spout off the I word BEFORE the midterms?? Just stfu and not give the left anymore base motivation ammo...

Win the senate back first..

Big A
07-08-14, 20:52
BTW, this illegal alien issue is perfectly capable of igniting violent response from what remains of middle America, make no mistake, this is the one issue that could spark outright civil rebellion...

No it isn't.

Denali
07-08-14, 21:09
No it isn't.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/07/03/refugee-networks-refuse-tocall-illegals-illegal

The kettle has reached boiling.....

There's no question that Obama and the Democrat Party's amnesty rhetoric lured tens of thousands of illegal immigrant children to risk harrowing journeys over hundreds and thousands of miles to get here. They are now overwhelming our immigrations systems and risking the spread of disease.

jpmuscle
07-08-14, 21:13
And I'm sure none of the foreign governments where said illegals in question are coming from are not complicit in this recent surge...

Dienekes
07-08-14, 21:23
Immigration problem? We ain't got no steenking immigration problem. Otherwise our great and good White Father would have told us and fixed it.

AKDoug
07-08-14, 22:39
Palin is a twit. I am ashamed she is from Alaska. She sure did figure out how to cash in on good looks and saying to right things, though.

I don't disagree with her sentiment on many things, I just wished she was smarter than a box of rocks so she could defend those ideas. How the Hell she became a voice of the conservative movement is beyond me.

a1fabweld
07-09-14, 06:37
I like Palin. Nobody can get under the skin of Progressives like she can. They hate her so much, yet they can't stop fixating on her. She's like a crack addiction to them. They know they should ignore her, but they can't quit. This gives me great pleasure. On another note, everyone says Palin is dumb. Is she really dumb or have the people calling her dumb been indoctrinated by the media? Please provide me some examples of her lack of intellect. Is Obama smarter than she is? If so, that isn't saying much about smart people.

Big A
07-09-14, 07:03
The kettle has reached boiling.....

No it hasn't, it's not even close.

Things will have to get a WHOLE lot worse than they are now for the majority of Americans before any rebellion will occur.

I agree with you that this country is headed in the wrong direction and that Obama is the worst president we've had so far, but things will have to get worse before we see open rebellion taking place.

ABNAK
07-09-14, 08:07
No it hasn't, it's not even close.

Things will have to get a WHOLE lot worse than they are now for the majority of Americans before any rebellion will occur.

I agree with you that this country is headed in the wrong direction and that Obama is the worst president we've had so far, but things will have to get worse before we see open rebellion taking place.

I tend to agree with this.

Oh, and ANY pushback on the poor wittle illegal aliens that approaches a "discomfort" level will be met by the forceful hand of the gubment. Hell, even a protest in Murrieta was responded to with riot police; you can only imagine if the heat were turned up even more on the little unwanted bastards.

Iraqgunz
07-09-14, 08:11
When the lights go out, when the economy crashes hard (and it will) and things get ugly then maybe something will happen.

ralph
07-09-14, 08:46
When the lights go out, when the economy crashes hard (and it will) and things get ugly then maybe something will happen.

BINGO!! And I figure the tipping point will be somewhere around the 20-25 trillion national debt...So, we shouldn't have to wait too much longer...

Caeser25
07-09-14, 08:47
I like Palin. Nobody can get under the skin of Progressives like she can. They hate her so much, yet they can't stop fixating on her. She's like a crack addiction to them. They know they should ignore her, but they can't quit. This gives me great pleasure. On another note, everyone says Palin is dumb. Is she really dumb or have the people calling her dumb been indoctrinated by the media? Please provide me some examples of her lack of intellect. Is Obama smarter than she is? If so, that isn't saying much about smart people.

I wouldn't call her dumb, she just needs to think before she speaks sometimes. Obama is a sly and cunning politician of the Chicago machine, she is not.

markm
07-09-14, 08:53
I wouldn't call her dumb, she just needs to think before she speaks sometimes. Obama is a sly and cunning politician of the Chicago machine, she is not.

Perfectly stated.

And to paraphrase CARTMAN from Southpark (in the current brainlessly P.C. environment).... you can't impeach Obama because blacks (even psuedo blacks like Hussein) can do no wrong.

Abraham
07-09-14, 09:31
I'm with AKDoug.

Palin is a twit.

I've done an immense amount of research concerning her ideas, actions, etc. I started out as an admirer.

I found she IS a twit.

I'm a hard core Conservative, but that doesn't mean that I won't call B.S. if someone in my camp (if you will...) isn't up to par, and she isn't...

She's all for her own vainglorious self.

Voodoo_Man
07-09-14, 10:05
Twit or not at least she's out there doing something. And like it not, better someone from the "camp" than someone from chicago.

tb-av
07-09-14, 10:40
Yep, I kinda put her in the Ted Nugent camp. She's good for pre-show, intermission, keeps a segment of society from getting bored and 'forgetting' to go vote.... and pisses off the left... kinda like Coulter.

But as far as rebellion... communities are rebelling against these illegals... http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/16/residents-force-feds-to-scrap-plan-to-house-illega/

Now when the lights go out.... I wouldn't want to be a politician.... I don't think I would want to be living in a government concentration camp either.

brickboy240
07-09-14, 10:56
I seriously doubt we will get Obama impeached...ever.

Sad..but true.

Denali
07-09-14, 11:02
Yep, I kinda put her in the Ted Nugent camp. She's good for pre-show, intermission, keeps a segment of society from getting bored and 'forgetting' to go vote.... and pisses off the left... kinda like Coulter.

But as far as rebellion... communities are rebelling against these illegals... http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/16/residents-force-feds-to-scrap-plan-to-house-illega/

Now when the lights go out.... I wouldn't want to be a politician.... I don't think I would want to be living in a government concentration camp either.

The Obama administration Monday abruptly halted plans to shelter some of the children surging across the border at a defunct college in rural Virginia, as the White House has continued to see its efforts to house the children throughout the country be thwarted by opposition from local officials.

As many as 500 children were to start arriving this week at St. Paul’s College, a recently closed historically black college in Lawrenceville, Virginia. But the Health and Human Services Department’s plans were stymied, at least temporarily, after town and county officials objected to the short notice and complete lack of community input.

Folks have had enough, things are at the tipping point in the midwest, this will not be a slow boil percolation, this will explode in a manner surprising to many, the boiling point if not having been reached already, is rapidly approaching....

tb-av
07-09-14, 11:10
Yep, I think the disease part really scares people too. It's one thing when you hear people are flooding in but when you hear stories that they are disease ridden and even officials are not allowed access to them. That just sounds like something the average person wants to stop no matter which side of the line they are on.

Personally I think we should send Pelosi, Hillary, Reid and Feinstein to live with them and report to us daily about how they are doing.

J-Dub
07-09-14, 11:18
Maybe we could get lucky and Obama will just quit like Palin did...........................

Abraham
07-09-14, 11:50
...and they're not all "little kids" either.

Plenty of them could be gang-bangers or worse...

TAZ
07-09-14, 12:35
...and they're not all "little kids" either.

Plenty of them could be gang-bangers or worse...

Plenty of them ARE gang banger AND worse. No question about that.

Good luck with the impeachment thing. Not going to happen and if the house did bring articles of impeachment against a protected class president they'd be made out as the reincarnation of the KKK. The senate would NOT convict and the backlash from the traveling voters union would insure the house turns dem. NOT a good plan.

SilverBullet432
07-09-14, 14:57

One of the reasons i wish Texas were its own country again. Plenty of work and resources for all.

Grand58742
07-09-14, 16:28
I have to give it to the DNC, they got an unimpeachable President in the White House. The GOP can't bring impeachment without slitting their throats politically.

R/Tdrvr
07-09-14, 20:25
The only way Obama would get impeached is if he had the skin color of a white guy.

SteyrAUG
07-09-14, 20:30

The problem is she has been frequently, and easily, discredited. As a result, anything she is attached to is more or less like having Hillary associated with it. I agree with many of her "stated" views, but she isn't the spokesperson we want or need. She's slightly better than having McCain support a given position.

Belmont31R
07-10-14, 00:55
She's not dumb. She's made far more money NOT getting elected as VP than she would have. Her past few years years have netted her millions. How much have you made?

Now, her role in representing conservatism is dubious at best. She's not quick on her feet and she has a grating voice. She's also predictable.

AKDoug
07-10-14, 01:54
I've done pretty well the last ten years. Not her level at the moment, but mine will be sustainable. She will self destruct. She got where she's at because of her looks and America's bizarre fascination with Alaska. It has nothing to do with her smarts. Media professionals hooked their wagon to her, fed America a persona they desired, and have profited nicely also. There are millions of conservatives in this country that could spout exactly what she does.

It would take multiple pages to explain her issues as governor of my state, but you can certainly do your own research. Her record is no better than most of the RINO's in current power.

Belmont31R
07-10-14, 02:11
I've done pretty well the last ten years. Not her level at the moment, but mine will be sustainable. She will self destruct. She got where she's at because of her looks and America's bizarre fascination with Alaska. It has nothing to do with her smarts. Media professionals hooked their wagon to her, fed America a persona they desired, and have profited nicely also. There are millions of conservatives in this country that could spout exactly what she does.

It would take multiple pages to explain her issues as governor of my state, but you can certainly do your own research. Her record is no better than most of the RINO's in current power.

Exactly why she's not dumb. Her family can live comfortably in near perpetual state and even a dumb person can hire a CPA and a have investments. Once you have a few million in cash a lot of stuff opens up. She doesn't strike me as someone who would throw that away.

Dienekes
07-10-14, 10:56
I'd be about cautious about predictions. Nobody thought that when the Archduke's driver made a wrong turn and Gavrilo Princep let fly the world would go nuts. When Einstein suggested that stupidity was the greatest force in the universe he was probably understating the fact.