PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: SKD PIG Hydration Carrier, Blue Force Gear Vickers VCAS Sling

elephantrider
07-09-14, 18:32
Terms of Sale: I accept USPS Money Order or discrete PayPal (buyer to pay any fees). Shipping to lower 48 only is included in the price (please ask first about any other destinations). Please send any questions or “I’ll take it,” via IM.

No Trade Offers Please.

1. Jones Tactical 1.5” Shooters inner/outer belt in Black. This is a custom belt from Jones Tactical, the black webbing is triple thickness and is very stiff. It has Velcro hook sewn into the inside of the outer belt and Velcro loop on the outside of a separate 1.5” inner belt. The outer belt has a black 1.5” Cobra buckle. The outer belt has a 40-46” useable length, and is about 1 size larger than the inner belt to account for the added waist diameter of the inner belt. As-new, never wore it or used it. $75 delivered SOLD

2. Blue Force Gear Vickers padded VCAS Sling in camo/OD green. Acetal hardware version with the quick release buckle and 1.25” sling swivels added. It also has an Impact Weapons Components 2-to-1 sling adapter added to it. Excellent to as-new condition, includes the original packaging. $100 delivered

3. VTAC Brokos belt in Multicam. Size X-Large, as-new condition. I had some pouches mounted but never used it. This is the original high quality VTAC belt, not the lower quality 5.11 version. $110 delivered SOLD

4. SKD Tactical PIG 2 liter hydration bladder carrier in Multicam. Mounted once, but never used, as-new condition with Malice clips. $65 delivered

elephantrider
07-20-14, 14:29
Bump.

elephantrider
07-23-14, 17:18
Bump.