PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Profiler: Obama "Slipping Mentally"

cinco
07-14-14, 11:03
Obvious I know. However, very interesting read and perspective from a profiler who worked on the OJ Simpson trial and Natalee Holloway disappearance.

The latest appearance by the dumbass in Austin was just weird and oozed of narcissism. Always found it interesting the whole profiling angle to investigations, and this guy IMO nails Obama.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/forensic-profiler-obama-slipping-mentally/

Irish
07-14-14, 11:52
Very interesting article.

Hodges continued, “His terrorizing aggression surfaces more and more. He cannot contain himself nor his attacks. He is increasingly out of control – ‘super loose’ indeed.”

“Columnist George Will recognizes that we face the greatest constitutional crisis in our history. Obama’s offenses against separation of powers are ‘qualitatively different’ than the offenses of any previous president. Will supports a House lawsuit to ‘reverse egregious executive aggressions’ by Obama. He insists Obama has nullified laws and ‘rendered Congress’ power meaningless.’ The nation needs ‘robust judicial assistance’ which ‘would unify fractious Republicans while dramatizing Obama’s lawlessness,” Hodges said.

“Read the tea leaves. The messages from Barack Obama’s super intelligence are utterly terrifying to those of us who understand what he’s saying between the lines.”

markm
07-14-14, 12:03
There's no shit about it. As ridiculous as his oversteps have been to those who are not watching foreign retards kick a soccer ball on a field.... Hussein hasn't even started. I think he's monumentally frustrated with how little he's accomplished... as damaging as that has been to our damned country.

CoryCop25
07-14-14, 12:35
And they say marijuana has no ill effects.........

Irish
07-14-14, 12:37
And they say marijuana has no ill effects.........

In his case, I think it's a genetic predisposition.

Eurodriver
07-14-14, 12:39
In his case, I think it's a genetic predisposition.

That's racist.

MountainRaven
07-14-14, 12:41
This article reminded me of this (starts at 54 seconds):

http://youtu.be/mRq95IKBUtU?t=54s

Doc Safari
07-14-14, 13:06
The strongest drug in the world is Narcissism, and Obama is an addict for sure.

Whether he has a mental illness or not, he IS a very dangerous individual that is not afraid to step outside the law, and that is frightening enough.

I'm beginning to agree with Michael Savage: it will take the Democrat party bigwigs finally getting a gutful before Barry can be reigned in.

markm
07-14-14, 13:26
I'm beginning to agree with Michael Savage: it will take the Democrat party bigwigs finally getting a gutful before Barry can be reigned in.

I miss hearing Savage.

TAZ
07-15-14, 11:24
IMO we are glimpsing not into Osama's mind, but that of his handlers. Osama doesn't wrote the speeches he just reads them. All the forensic analysis is not of him but his handlers. He's definitely a narcissist and useful idiot that needs watching, but he's not in control.

SOWT
07-15-14, 15:01
The strongest drug in the world is Narcissism, and Obama is an addict for sure.

Whether he has a mental illness or not, he IS a very dangerous individual that is not afraid to step outside the law, and that is frightening enough.

I think this may be the first time in his life people are saying no.

Self-centered pampered single child.
I can imagine his mom/grand-parents doting on their "sweet little thing".
There are a lot of questions regarding school admittance/attendance, job history, etc.
A pampered kid who always got his way, got by, etc.
First it was because he was the only one, then because of his race and charm.

Suddenly the House is telling him NO! and the man-cub does not know how to react. So he throws temper tantrums.
Is it November yet?

Moose-Knuckle
07-15-14, 16:38
That's racist.

Not if he directed it towards Barry's half white side. :lol: