PDA

View Full Version : Holder: Disagreeing with Obama Is Racist

a1fabweld
07-14-14, 17:11
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/07/14/holder-disagreeing-obama-racist

fixit69
07-14-14, 17:17
Holy shit. "Animous"? Unf'ing believable. With what he has done...

But after the stuff be has pulled, I guess I shouldn't be suprised by anything he does or says.

No.6
07-14-14, 17:39
Guess I'm a "racist" then.... Doesn't surprise me at all. If you can't win the argument, then resort to name calling and personal attacks.

jpmuscle
07-14-14, 17:43
Guess I'm a "racist" then.... Doesn't surprise me at all. If you can't win the argument, then resort to name calling and personal attacks.
I'm fairly certain that the context and intent of his comments go way beyond name calling and personal attacks.

Almost as if their trying to purposely change the dialogue.....

No.6
07-14-14, 17:57
I'm fairly certain that the context and intent of his comments go way beyond name calling and personal attacks.

Almost as if their trying to purposely change the dialogue.....

Changing the dialog (and lexicon) happened long ago.

Dienekes
07-14-14, 18:35
One of my peculiarities is that I am anti-stupidity, whatever color it shows up in. Right now it's an epidemic.

Belmont31R
07-14-14, 18:52
They've been playing the race card for a long time now. Even before he was elected you were racist if you didn't vote for him.

a1fabweld
07-14-14, 19:08
In this day and age, with the way people throw around the word "Racist", it's about as worn out as a $.50 hooker.

ABNAK
07-14-14, 19:18
In this day and age, with the way people throw around the word "Racist", it's about as worn out as a $.50 hooker.

Agreed 110%. Call me a racist and I'll be in your g-damned face about it. Shit's getting old fast.

I don't care anymore....REALLY.

SilverBullet432
07-14-14, 19:18
Guess I am a "racist" hispanic-american. Go figure, a racist minority :sarcastic: Can't believe the crap that comes out of that man's pie-hole.

SteyrAUG
07-14-14, 21:24
I grew up watching Jesse Jackson and Al Shaprton play the race card in the 80s like a Vegas blackjack pro. And on their worst day, it was NOTHING compared to the notion that "any" criticism of Obama is fundamentally racist. And not ironically, that comment from Holder is about the worst form of racism I've ever heard from any previous AG.

Racism in the 60s was violent and committed by fringe groups such as the KKK and Black Panthers. Racism today is less violent, but it is an established part of accepted life and exists not only in institutions of education which perpetuate racism, but is now part of government itself.

While buildings aren't exploding and people aren't dying, I'm still of the opinion that established "racism" is far worse. Imagine just for a second if you simply reversed the variables and John Ashcroft declared any criticism of George Bush to be a form of racism. People's heads would explode, but doing exactly the same thing with respect to Holder and Obama is not only accepted but supported.

You can't be against racism and then support racism. It's an all or nothing consideration.

glocktogo
07-14-14, 22:37
It's the same shit he's been slinging his entire adult life. Holder has actually moved the needle in the wrong direction over the past 6 years. It's almost as if he's proud of it. He's the most worthless scumbag to ever hold the title of AG. :mad:

jpmuscle
07-15-14, 07:31
Changing the dialog (and lexicon) happened long ago.
I realize this. I was being facetious. Still if one reads between the lines there seems to be something for sinister afoot, than the usual.

Big A
07-15-14, 08:19
Disagreeing with these two ass hats has been my favorite past time since January 21, 2009. Guess I'm just a big fat racist...

My contempt for Obama is the size of Mt. Everest, while my contempt for Holder is the size of Olympus Mons...

brickboy240
07-15-14, 10:23
At what point do we decide that people like Holder either totally believe this theory of his or deep down...he knows this theory of his is totally wrong.

Either way...it is all Holder has to he keeps playing it....and it works.

People like Holder have made a career out of hating whitey, so I am not sure...he might just totally believe this nonsense.

-brickboy240

skydivr
07-15-14, 10:43
Ok...can I say this publicly.....**** ERIC HOLDER

Averageman
07-15-14, 10:47
At what point do we decide that people like Holder either totally believe this theory of his or deep down...he knows this theory of his is totally wrong.

Either way...it is all Holder has to he keeps playing it....and it works.

People like Holder have made a career out of hating whitey, so I am not sure...he might just totally believe this nonsense.

-brickboy240

I keep wondering how he could ever perform any sort of regular job outside of the .gov. You know, one where running to HR every two minutes about some self supposed racial trauma he continues to recieve when he is being held accountable for doing the job right along with everyone else.
This guy has been crying "Wolf" so long he is no longer relevant or effective as Attorney General. I keep hoping someone will have the balls to hold him accountable for F&F, delaying everything in regards to the IRS investigation and finally everything going on at the border.
I would think about 20 years in prison should be about right; but I'm sure he would find my opinion racisit.

brickboy240
07-15-14, 11:12
Are you kidding?

Others like Sharpton and Jackson have been making a good living in the race baiting biz without holding govt office. I am pretty sure there is a place at the table for Holder with some leftist race oriented organization that would love to add him on and pay him some crazy salary. Seems to be a good business to be in these days.

-brickboy240

Grand58742
07-15-14, 11:30
Wondering how racist this is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ixOsjut3E

Grand58742
07-15-14, 11:44
And apparently a parade float gets you investigated.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/13/doj-investigates-obama-presidential-library-parade/

And the original article:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/7/nebraska-democrats-call-obama-presidential-library/

But the best part?

However, parade committee member Rick Konopasek said it was the most popular float in the parade, and the three judges awarded it an honorable mention, the World-Herald reported.

Averageman
07-15-14, 11:44
That hopey changey stuff doesn't seem to be working for those folks.

a1fabweld
07-15-14, 11:51

Are the black people in this video who are complaining about Obama the same black people who voted for him based on him being black? Because that would be some shit if so. Lol!

Grand58742
07-15-14, 12:12
Are the black people in this video who are complaining about Obama the same black people who voted for him based on him being black? Because that would be some shit if so. Lol!

Irony at its finest.

williejc
07-15-14, 12:15
I remember hearing the term anti child used to label citizens not favoring a school district bond issue and the term sex negative to label anybody critical of same sex activities. Sex negative people--as it was explained--are homophobic. How do we categorize a man who voted against a school bond issue, voiced disapproval of the gay agenda, criticized Obama, and then joked about the cop who couldn't pee standing up. Is he an anti child, sex negative, homophobic, racist, sexist son of a bitch? Probably.

platoonDaddy
07-15-14, 12:39
It is amazing how quick they play the "race card". DOJ sent to Norfolk Nebraska to investigate the Obama library toilet float. Dang, where was the DOJ on all the Bush Toilet Library & toilet paper articles.

For sure they are the administration of crying wolf!

black22rifle
07-15-14, 14:36
I just watched the video and didn't hear Holder say that. The short article doesn't even say that.

Grand58742
07-15-14, 14:49
I just watched the video and didn't hear Holder say that. The short article doesn't even say that.

http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/eric-holder-palin-good-vp-candidate-worse-judge/story?id=24539828&page=2

Averageman
07-15-14, 14:57
It is amazing how quick they play the "race card". DOJ sent to Norfolk Nebraska to investigate the Obama library toilet float. Dang, where was the DOJ on all the Bush Toilet Library & toilet paper articles.

For sure they are the administration of crying wolf!

Is this the same Nebraska who's Govenor found out the DOJ was bringing in our border crossers in to house them in his State completely by accident?
Geeze one little float and they bring in enough future Democrats to "Fix" your whole idea about complaining about your Government, Free Speech or telling the POTUS he's screwed up.
I don't know maybe I'm wrong, it could be a different Nebraska.

Moose-Knuckle
07-15-14, 15:57
Racism today is less violent, but it is an established part of accepted life and exists not only in institutions of education which perpetuate racism, but is now part of government itself.

I wouldn't say it's less violent, in fact I would argue its more given the savagery exhibited during such modern hate crimes as the carjacking, kidnapping, sexual torture, and murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. But you are spot on about racism being accepted in the media, academia, and in goverment so long as the victims are white.

Holder has suppressed the DOJ's crime by demographic data since his appointment.

"After researching the FBI numbers for "Suicide of a Superpower," this writer concluded: "An analysis of 'single offender victimization figures' from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study."

From the article:
http://news.yahoo.com/black-americas-real-problem-isnt-white-racism-070000529.html

Moose-Knuckle
07-15-14, 16:05
And apparently a parade float gets you investigated.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/13/doj-investigates-obama-presidential-library-parade/

And the original article:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/7/nebraska-democrats-call-obama-presidential-library/

But the best part?

This is the kind of thing history witnessed during the regimes of Mao, Hitler, Stalin, etc. To send your "secret police" to investigate aka INTIMIDATE someone who publically criticize you and to send the tax enforcement arm (IRS) after your political rivals is nothing short of despotism. The 1st Amendment be damned!

Remember the rodeo clown who has worn a mask of EVERY sitting President to the Missouri state fair, but it was never a problem until the first "African-American" aka half white President took office?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/08/12/rodeo_clown_impersonates_obama_at_missouri_state_fair_draws_criticism.html

SteyrAUG
07-15-14, 17:02
I wouldn't say it's less violent, in fact I would argue its more given the savagery exhibited during such modern hate crimes as the carjacking, kidnapping, sexual torture, and murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. But you are spot on about racism being accepted in the media, academia, and in goverment so long as the victims are white.

Holder has suppressed the DOJ's crime by demographic data since his appointment.

I was speaking it terms of organized racist groups like the KKK and BPs, racially motivated criminals are a slightly different subject.

ABNAK
07-15-14, 17:16

Okay, but that's about as common as a Muslim openly condemning the extremist elements, i.e. not very.

Moose-Knuckle
07-15-14, 17:34
I was speaking it terms of organized racist groups like the KKK and BPs, racially motivated criminals are a slightly different subject.

Okay, now I'm tracking with you.

glocktogo
07-15-14, 22:38
To those who are saying the DoJ is "investigating" the parade float in Nebraska, that's not entirely correct. They sent a CRS rep to "mediate" between the parade organizers, the float owner and the local black groups. Of course that means telling the white guys that political speech about the current POTUS is racist, but it's not an investigation.

The mission of the Community Relations Service (CRS) is to help local communities address community conflicts and tensions arising from disputes, disagreements, or difficulties over race, color, and national origin. CRS also helps communities develop strategies to prevent and respond to violent hate crimes on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or disability. CRS is a conflict resolution agency that provides mediation, facilitation, training, and consulting services to help communities enhance their ability to independently prevent and resolve future conflicts. CRS uses conflict resolution strategies and does not investigate, prosecute, impose solutions, assign blame, or assess fault. CRS is required by law to conduct its activities in confidence and without publicity and is prohibited from disclosing confidential information about cases in which the Agency has provided services.

Belmont31R
07-15-14, 23:22
This is their plug in play argument for everything. If you X then you're Y.

Label the people who disagree with you as some derogatory term and then watch as they try to prove how they aren't that.

Moose-Knuckle
07-16-14, 00:23
To those who are saying the DoJ is "investigating" the parade float in Nebraska, that's not entirely correct. They sent a CRS rep to "mediate" between the parade organizers, the float owner and the local black groups. Of course that means telling the white guys that political speech about the current POTUS is racist, but it's not an investigation.

The DOJ's CRS is nothing more than sanctioned agent provocateurs. Their handy work came out during the witch hunt that Holder had for George Zimmerman.

"A little-known unit of the Department of Justice, the Community Relations Service, was deployed to Sanford, FL, following the Trayvon Martin shooting to help organize and manage rallies and protests against George Zimmerman."

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2013/jul/12/judicial-watch/judicial-watch-says-department-justice-unit-organi/

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/documents-obtained-by-judicial-watch-detail-role-of-justice-department-in-organizing-trayvon-martin-protests/

Phillygunguy
07-16-14, 09:17
If it wasn't for racism Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, the NAACP, and the SPLC, would be out of a job.

Abraham
07-16-14, 10:55
I've found the quickest to claim racism are themselves racist...I've give them zero response as responding is fuel for their fire.

No.6
07-16-14, 13:03

Perhaps not an investigation, but an instigation....

ABNAK
07-16-14, 14:25
I've found the quickest to claim racism are themselves racist...I've give them zero response as responding is fuel for their fire.

I agree 100% with the first part: if race comes out of your mouth first and foremost then it is YOU who are the racist.

The second part? I'm tired of keeping silent, being PC, turning the other cheek. Screw that. Charges of racism will be met with a fervor they didn't expect, and no apologies will be made. I'm sick of this shit.

Moose-Knuckle
07-16-14, 15:15
Perhaps not an investigation, but an instigation....

Bingo!