PDA

View Full Version : Mexicans storm U.S. border – and document it [VIDEO]

Whiskey_Bravo
07-15-14, 15:20
Crazy video of a couple hundred people from the Mexican side storming and trying to provoke the boarder patrol. Most definitely organized. To many different types of people to not be. Everything from 1 legged women, kids, and gang members flashing gang signs.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Unruly-Crowd-Attacks-Border-Patrol-Agents-233397971.html

http://allenbwest.com/2014/07/mexicans-storm-southern-border-document-video/

Border officials say it was the first organized assault in this area. Participants grew combative, throwing rocks and bottles, and flashing gang signs. And oddly, documented all of it themselves on video for a blog site.

The question is, why? Was it a dress rehearsal for a larger event? Did the organizing group hope to provoke the Border Patrol to use more than pepper spray? Or are they learning how effective recruitment videos can be from those technologically-savvy jihadis?

Read more at http://allenbwest.com/2014/07/mexicans-storm-southern-border-document-video/#yDBKrCy4K3FOBMS8.99

Moose-Knuckle
07-15-14, 15:30
Rome has opened her gates to the savage horde . . .

Airhasz
07-15-14, 16:30
Maybe USBP could use some training from Israeli Border Police, who have a lot of experience on how to deal with rock and bottle attacks.

ABNAK
07-15-14, 16:38
Maybe USBP could use some training from Israeli Border Police, who have a lot of experience on how to deal with rock and bottle attacks.

Rubber bullets?

They're ballsy. Maybe the CBP should be allowed to crack a few skulls and that might get the message across. I'd have NO problem wailing on those POS.

murphman
07-15-14, 16:49
100 today, thousands tomorrow. I wouldn't put it past them to get as many people as possible then just make a break for the US, whoever gets past BP is free.

jpmuscle
07-15-14, 16:54
Rubber bullets?

They're ballsy. Maybe the CBP should be allowed to crack a few skulls and that might get the message across. I'd have NO problem wailing on those POS.
I'm the 175gr variety would be much more prudent.

ABNAK
07-15-14, 16:58
I'm the 175gr variety would be much more prudent.

"Oh shit, you said rubber bullets, didn't you? Oops, sorry."

NWPilgrim
07-15-14, 17:07
Probably just a "Hey, look what we can get away with!" video, not a plot if some kind. They don't need a plot, Obama has given them the green light.

This is a trickle compared to what we will see once Mexico and Guatemala fully implement their immigrant express an and bring in Honduras and other Central American countries to do likewise.

krisjon
07-16-14, 00:58
You guys do realize this video was from November of last year and not related to the more recent immigration run?

Grand58742
07-16-14, 01:47
You guys do realize this video was from November of last year and not related to the more recent immigration run?

You are right.

I mean, there really aren't any Border Patrol on the border right now to pelt with rocks and bottles.

NWPilgrim
07-16-14, 05:32
The lax border enforcement that invites insult has been going on for many years. The video has nothing to do with recent surge of unaccompanied children. It just illustrates what a joke border security is in fact.

ABNAK
07-16-14, 07:51
The lax border enforcement that invites insult has been going on for many years. The video has nothing to do with recent surge of unaccompanied children. It just illustrates what a joke border security is in fact.

I just read through the posts and no one implied it had anything to do with the UA illegal aliens of today. Most people addressed the total lack of respect for the CBP and taunting by hoodlums. Thanks for pointing that out though. :rolleyes: