PDA

View Full Version : Memorial for NJ cop killer . . .

Moose-Knuckle
07-15-14, 16:46
In case you needed another example of the urban decay in our nation . . .

Memorial for man who killed New Jersey cop removed

"Fulop says he won't let the residents who put up the mural pretend they express the views of the entire city."

"Police say Campbell gunned down Officer Melvin Santiago early Sunday as he responded to an armed robbery call at a 24-hour pharmacy."

http://news.yahoo.com/memorial-man-killed-jersey-cop-removed-154733891.html

Kudos for the Jersey City mayor for having that shit cleaned from the sidewalk.

ABNAK
07-15-14, 16:56
Only in 'Murica........:rolleyes:

BoringGuy45
07-15-14, 22:36
It's a sense of entitlement in the ghetto. They literally, literally believe that they should be allowed to do everything they want, up to and including murder, and nobody should be allowed to stop them. They believe that the gangster life is a legitimate one and that this is the proper way to behave: mercilessly gun down anyone wearing rival gang colors, whether those colors are blue, red, black and yellow, or navy blue with a badge.

Moose-Knuckle
07-16-14, 00:11
It's a sense of entitlement in the ghetto. They literally, literally believe that they should be allowed to do everything they want, up to and including murder, and nobody should be allowed to stop them. They believe that the gangster life is a legitimate one and that this is the proper way to behave: mercilessly gun down anyone wearing rival gang colors, whether those colors are blue, red, black and yellow, or navy blue with a badge.

Thug life holla!

But when one of their kin folk gets shot and killed as he is in the middle of an armed robbery threating the lives of others they cry fowl, Waffle House shooting anyone? :lol:

SeriousStudent
07-16-14, 00:26
It's a pity they took down the memorial so soon.

I mean, here I am with an empty quart of Olde English 800 and a full bladder.......

Eurodriver
07-16-14, 04:39
His own mother said she wished he took out more of them.

This is a logical consequence of the actions of the police in their eyes.

rocsteady
07-16-14, 09:21
Is there such a thing as "heli-thug hunting" in Jersey? I'm looking for volunteers to ride with the EMTs and hand out street justice 70 grains at a time.

Abraham
07-16-14, 09:50
BoringGuy45,

You are absolutely correct!

More than once, I've read of criminals expressing outrage that the citizen killed would've lived if he'd just given the thug his wallet when the thug demanded it, thus it was the wallet owners fault he was killed...

This isn't a rare perspective by thugs, it's quite common and why I carry a Glock 19. I'm not going to live like a victim...

Clem
07-16-14, 10:57
His own mother said she wished he took out more of them.

This is a logical consequence of the actions of the police in their eyes.

Actually, I believe it was his wife that said he should've killed more cops.
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2014/07/wife_of_jersey_city_cop_killer_apologizes_for_disparaging_remarks.html

He wasn't actually there to rob the Walgreens.
Looks like he took the security guards gun at the Walgreen's and waited for cops to come so he could shoot them.
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2014/07/minutes_before_a_man_killed_jersey_city_cop_he_said_watch_the_news_later_ill_be_famous.html

Glad Mayor Fulop had the shrine taken down.
He's not much good for anything else though. Rabid anti-gunner.

TriviaMonster
07-16-14, 11:22
BoringGuy45,

You are absolutely correct!

More than once, I've read of criminals expressing outrage that the citizen killed would've lived if he'd just given the thug his wallet when the thug demanded it, thus it was the wallet owners fault he was killed...

This isn't a rare perspective by thugs, it's quite common and why I carry a Glock 19. I'm not going to live like a victim...

This isn't just criminals who think this. Had a very liberal college professor who raised the same question, if you hit the man robbing you he dies or is his life worth more than your wallet? This is what they teach our malleable minds...

I can cancel my cards in a couple minutes no problem, but my wallet is pretty nice. I chose my wallet and I'll vote with my CCW.

black22rifle
07-16-14, 11:44
That's nothing I got a friend that thinks by letting someone robbing you kill you, you save their life. :confused:

TomD
07-16-14, 11:49
A 'friend'?? I'm SURE you can depend on him.

Abraham
07-16-14, 12:45
An armed robber will ALWAYS spare your life if you cooperate, right...?

Voodoo_Man
07-16-14, 14:07
My wallet contains very valuable tin, id much rather give you lead. ;)

BoringGuy45
07-16-14, 23:12
This isn't just criminals who think this. Had a very liberal college professor who raised the same question, if you hit the man robbing you he dies or is his life worth more than your wallet? This is what they teach our malleable minds...

I can cancel my cards in a couple minutes no problem, but my wallet is pretty nice. I chose my wallet and I'll vote with my CCW.

I would say, no, his life is not worth my wallet. No law abiding, level headed gun owner is going to resort to deadly force right off the bat. What I would do is push him away and defend myself by non-lethal means. If that wasn't possible or didn't work, I'd pull my gun and warn him to back off. If he ran, I call the police, tell them what happened, and move on with my day. If pulling my gun didn't work and he still came after me, at this point it's no longer about my wallet. If he's coming after a man with a gun, it shows he's willing to risk his life, which means he's probably willing to take a life. It's now about my safety.

TriviaMonster
07-17-14, 00:13
I would say, no, his life is not worth my wallet. No law abiding, level headed gun owner is going to resort to deadly force right off the bat. What I would do is push him away and defend myself by non-lethal means. If that wasn't possible or didn't work, I'd pull my gun and warn him to back off. If he ran, I call the police, tell them what happened, and move on with my day. If pulling my gun didn't work and he still came after me, at this point it's no longer about my wallet. If he's coming after a man with a gun, it shows he's willing to risk his life, which means he's probably willing to take a life. It's now about my safety.
Very well said and very level headed decisions. You must be a liberal.

SteyrAUG
07-17-14, 00:41

Funny you should say that, wouldn't be the first time I heard a gang banger type express the opinion that law enforcement is "just another gang" and truly believe it. I have actually heard ghetto types express the opinion that law enforcement "needs to respect THEIR turf" and do their jobs accordingly as if they are meter readers who ghetto residents permit to do their jobs so long as they don't "be disrespecting" anyone.

With my own eyes I've seen drug dealers and gang members caught in the commission of crimes during a sting or raid and family members and neighbors loudly complain "they can't just be coming up here and doing that" with regard to arresting criminals caught in the act.

SteyrAUG
07-17-14, 00:49

Ummm, if he has a gun we are going DIRECTLY to deadly force at the first opportunity. If he has a knife or is similarly armed with some kind of weapon we are going DIRECTLY to deadly force right NOW. If he is big enough to qualify for disparity of force, we are moving DIRECTLY to deadly force and he has a really THIN window of opportunity to deescalate the entire matter. And if he is not armed, and does not present a threat of significant injury or death he is still going to have a really bad day even though it might not include deadly force.

It has NOTHING to do with my wallet, it has EVERYTHING to do with the THREAT he is presenting to me. As the wise person once said "I don't trust my well being to the good intentions of bad people."