PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: SOTech Go Bag Coyote (Fl) pics $$ drop

G-2
07-15-14, 17:49
1-**SOLD**
SOTech Mission Go Bag, CB (MGB-CB), Like New Condition
Purchased then stored until today, this SOTech Mission Go Bag in Coyote is in Like New Condition with ALL the straps, and everything it came with but the tags.
The Mission Go Bag (MGB) can easily be reconfigured as a shoulder bag — and with a fold and a snap it can be converted into a waist/fanny pack that rides below body armor. Stowing the shoulder straps in the rear pocket configures the bag as a briefcase utilizing stowable carrying handles or as a large vest pouch for front or back using the PALS/MOLLE compatible Flex-Tab™ attachment system (Patented). These are $105.00, this one is like new. Please contact me with any questions or for additional photo's.

Price was $75.00 NOW $65.00 paypal’d and delivered ConUS ONLY.

2-**SOLD**
ATS 3 Magazine Shingle in Coyote, Like New Condition
Purchased then stored until today, this ATS 3 AR Magazine Shingle in Coyote is in Like New Condition with ALL the bungee straps, and everything it came with but the tags. This is a great piece of kit that has not been taken out of our home. Please contact me with any questions or for additional photo's.

Price is $20.00 paypal’d and delivered ConUS ONLY.

**SOLD**
3-2-Kershaw ‘Blackwash’ Catch and Releases’, a CryoII 1556BW, & Thermite 3880BW, Both New In the Box Condition
Selling 2 Kershaw Hinderer models; both are in the new Blackwash. The first is the Cryo II 1556BW, and the second is the Thermite 3880BW. These just arrived yesterday, and I’m going to release them as I just received my ZT 0561. These are just as they came from the factory. Please contact me with any questions or for additional photo's.
Price is:
$49.00 paypal’d and delivered ConUS ONLY

G-2
07-16-14, 14:08
**SOLD**