PDA

View Full Version : Tuberculosis Discovered In 64 Kalifornia High School Students!

Denali
07-16-14, 17:00
http://www.sacbee.com/2014/05/14/6404960/64-grant-union-high-school-students.html

This brings the total number of students and staff with the diagnosis to 111 since February. Latent tuberculosis has no symptoms and is not infectious, but it can become active after a long period of dormancy.

“It is higher than what we expected,” said Olivia Kasirye, Sacramento County public health officer of the number. “At this time there are no plans of expanding (testing). We haven’t identified any other factors that would put any other students or teachers at a reasonable exposure to warrant testing.”

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2014/05/14/6404960/64-grant-union-high-school-students.html#storylink=cpy

Brought to you courtesy of Obama, Holder, and friends in both parties.....

Eurodriver
07-16-14, 17:25
I got cut off in traffic today and almost had to hit a guardrail to avoid a crash.

Damn Obama.

Denali
07-16-14, 17:34
I got cut off in traffic today and almost had to hit a guardrail to avoid a crash.

Damn Obama.

A rather lame attempt at minimization, the situation being far more serious, and a direct consequence of Obama & Holder failing to uphold the sacred obligation of the fed to secure our borders....

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2014/07/children_crossing_border_illegally_a_possible_public_health_crisis_from.html

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention require that all legal immigrants receive a medical exam. Proof of vaccination is also mandatory for measles, mumps, rubella, polio, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis, haemophilus strains, hepatitis A and B, rotavirus, meningococcus, chicken pox, pneumonia, and seasonal flu.

None of these rigorous screenings can be done in advance of entry on people who enter this country illegally and undetected. And once people are detained, the screenings they receive are not nearly as rigorous or effective at controlling the spread of disease. This is the reason that we have a potential public health crisis along our southern border.

As many as 50,000 children, mostly from Central American countries, are now being housed in cramped makeshift detention centers by the U.S. government. Unfortunately, they are not being detained for the purpose of identifying illness, with Immigration and Customs Enforcement relying on self-report of symptoms, and many have already been sent to other states, where disease can spread.

Doc Safari
07-16-14, 17:37

Damn Obama.

Laugh while you can. This country is about to be reshaped into something none of us will recognize and can do little about.

Singlestack Wonder
07-16-14, 17:44
Laugh while you can. This country is about to be reshaped into something none of us will recognize and can do little about.

Amen Brother!

Moose-Knuckle
07-16-14, 18:01
Brought to you courtesy of Obama, Holder, and friends in both parties.....

I have found that The Home Depot has the best price on bulk 3M N95 masks.

Averageman
07-16-14, 18:05

And Your Kids are about to start school with these kids.
Nothing at all to worry about since we've managed to disperse them throughout the entire country and no, the whole issue of what diseases these kids might have hasn't been addressed..
Just how do you go through a complete medical screening in a week, when you spent your enbtire youth in a third world country?

SteyrAUG
07-16-14, 19:12
Much as I loathe to have my tax dollars spent on ANYTHING regarding illegals, given that fact that the money will be spent regardless of how any of us feel, I think an across the board vaccination program should be MANDATORY for every person they come into contact with. If they aren't going to arrest and deport, and especially if they are going to put them into the public school system, this should be a "no exceptions" requirement.

GotAmmo
07-16-14, 19:22
Much as I loathe to have my tax dollars spent on ANYTHING regarding illegals, given that fact that the money will be spent regardless of how any of us feel, I think an across the board vaccination program should be MANDATORY for every person they come into contact with. If they aren't going to arrest and deport, and especially if they are going to put them into the public school system, this should be a "no exceptions" requirement.

Or anyone in general coming over from an other country who's medical services are lacking or non-existent

We get vaccinated when going over there, why can't we require the same when they come here

Moose-Knuckle
07-16-14, 19:25
We get vaccinated when going over there, why can't we require the same when they come here

Cause it's RACIST!

SteyrAUG
07-16-14, 19:29
Or anyone in general coming over from an other country who's medical services are lacking or non-existent

Might as well. We are hemorrhaging cash anyway, might as well actually accomplish something. Even though I know it will be abused and turn into "skip over the border for free vaccinations."

Belmont31R
07-16-14, 19:31
The pig flu in 2011 came out of Mexico and killed over 500k people world wide.

Moose-Knuckle
07-16-14, 20:28
The pig flu in 2011 came out of Mexico and killed over 500k people world wide.

AND they have already had reported cases of H1N1 found amongst these illegal aliens. Any wonder why the docs and nurses at Lackland AFB were issued a gag-order . . .

TAZ
07-16-14, 20:46

Legal immigrants have to do this. Vacationers don't, it if you're coming in here legally you have to prove you're healthy and have your shot record up to date.

How are you going to enforce that with the illegals.

Most school districts require shot records prior to attendance. Wonder how they are going to get around that at the start of school? It's going to be lawsuit heaven if districts accept students without medical records and little Johnny gets some obscure disease. Wonder if we are going to get a slew of religious waivers issued by these "guardians"?

Averageman
07-17-14, 08:39
Take a classroom full of little kids and regardless of where they come from you have a little germ factory going at 3000 rpm's all day long.
Now lets mix in some H1N1, some small pox, a bit of TB and your run of the mill Flu's and common colds. I'm sure we'll all be fine, afterall isn't this about the time Obama-care is supposed to save everyone?
So sometime around November the whole thing should have stewed in the little Petrie plates we call classrooms and reach max velocity.
Y'all have fun with that!

Eurodriver
07-17-14, 09:42
A rather lame attempt at minimization, the situation being far more serious, and a direct consequence of Obama & Holder failing to uphold the sacred obligation of the fed to secure our borders....

Amen Brother!

Newsflash: TB, Meningitis, and all sorts of other diseases crop up at public schools every year all over the country. This is not a recent issue. Illegal immigrants have brought infectious diseases here since Europeans first tried sailing West. While Obama might not be helping the situation, blaming him and his boys for this is rather ridiculous.

a1fabweld
07-17-14, 09:55
And Your Kids are about to start school with these kids.
Nothing at all to worry about since we've managed to disperse them throughout the entire country and no, the whole issue of what diseases these kids might have hasn't been addressed..
Just how do you go through a complete medical screening in a week, when you spent your enbtire youth in a third world country?

My wife has decided to home school our kids this coming school year. I was mostly against it, but as of lately, I'm in support of it.

Averageman
07-17-14, 10:18
Inside the government, officials are sounding alarms, fearing that they and their teams who come in contact with the sick children face potential exposure to infectious diseases from chicken pox to influenza, including rare cases of H1N1, more commonly called swine flu.
Two unaccompanied children were flown from Nogales to California despite having 101-degree fevers and flu-like symptoms, according to the Department of Defense memo. Those children had to be hospitalized.
The memo said pointedly that officials in charge of moving the immigrants from Border Patrol processing centers to Health and Human Services facilities are “putting sick [fevers and coughing] unaccompanied children on airplanes inbound for [Naval Base Ventura County] in addition to the chicken pox and coxsackie virus cases.”

Found this on Drudge, it's from NBC News. So in order to rush these kids through the current system, this is the result?

Doc Safari
07-17-14, 10:26
Newsflash: TB, Meningitis, and all sorts of other diseases crop up at public schools every year all over the country. This is not a recent issue. Illegal immigrants have brought infectious diseases here since Europeans first tried sailing West. While Obama might not be helping the situation, blaming him and his boys for this is rather ridiculous.

"Not helping the situation?" Try rephrasing that to "Obama is turbocharging the health problems in the public schools."

Just because he isn't the only cause doesn't make it right. I suppose that if Obama's gang suddenly announced a new program that would make most of the water in the country unsafe to drink you would rationalize that people drink contaminated water all the time.

Denali
07-17-14, 11:49

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-150900/TB--And-tell.html

TB was once all but wiped out in the industrial world, to minimize its re-emergence, and then ignore its source is ridiculously fool-hardy, I recall my TB testing and vaccination as a kid, something that no illegal alien can reminisce about....

Tuberculosis (TB), a potentially fatal disease, had been almost wiped out in Britain by the 1970s.

But there has been a dramatic rise in cases recently, especially in and around London, where 40 per cent of all TB cases are detected.

In a parliamentary briefing last week, doctors warned that London has a higher rate of TB than some Third World countries, including China and Brazil, with cases in the capital rising from 1,500 in 1987 to 3,000 last year.

Altogether, 7,300 cases were identified across Britain last year, which is an 80 per cent rise over the past decade.

There is fear that the disease may spread further, due to a combination of foreign immigrants infected with TB coming to the UK, increased travel abroad, and hospital staff who are not trained to spot the disease from early symptoms.

Those health care workers not trained to spot infection, there's a reason for that, it was all but wiped out...

Averageman
07-17-14, 12:00
Clearly if the NBC article is correct they aren't screening them close enough or keeping them out of the general population; they are moving them to the next location as soon as possible.
Also NBC didn't mention TB, not once; but I'm pretty sure with the discovery of 64 students having TB in LA and the School system not want to investigate further, there are more cases and it is likely that some of these kids comming in are carriers.
Whatever the motivation is to allow these kids in and keeping them here and whomever is to blame isn't the point. Owning up to the responcability of these actions and the consquences is the point.
Clearly there is or was a motivation, clearly we can see the consequences. What happens next is the question.
Just found this from ABC:
According to an ABC News report, HHS has admitted to "a breakdown of the medical screening processes" at an Arizona facility. While the illegal immigrant children were clear of symptoms during their initial screenings, they were not "re-screened and cleared for travel and placement at a temporary shelter.”

Children with fevers and pneumonia have been flown from Arizona to California, where they had to be hospitalized. Three other children are reportedly "in the ICU at local hospitals in California." And a "Ventura Naval Base suffered an outbreak of pneumonia and influenza among the unaccompanied minors inside the shelter" after illegal immigrant children with fevers, chicken pox, and the coxsackie virus were put on planes to the facility. In Texas, there have been at least two cases of swine flu confirmed.

Moose-Knuckle
07-17-14, 17:27
Newsflash: TB, Meningitis, and all sorts of other diseases crop up at public schools every year all over the country.

What a load of bovine feces, but I see Denali has addressed this so I will let him take this one.

This is not a recent issue. Illegal immigrants have brought infectious diseases here since Europeans first tried sailing West.

Well the Spanish didn't "try" sailing west, they DID sail west. Pretty good amount of evidence out there to support the Chinese, Vikings, and others were here before them. The oldest known people group in the North American hemisphere was the Clovis people. The Clovis people were a mixed race group after white Europeans crossed the Atlantic over ice to the East coast and Asians crossed over from Asia via the Bering land bridge on the West coast. So please explain to me just who the REAL "Native Americans" are and how the Spanish were "illegal immigrants"?

While Obama might not be helping the situation, blaming him and his boys for this is rather ridiculous.

Well when the sitting Commander and Chief of the United States is behind the single largest invasion in the nation's history and is doing NOTHING to stop it just who is to blame exactly?

Honu
07-17-14, 18:19
as I said a lot of these kids are because these countries are flushing hospitals and orphanages of the sick ones to get rid of them onto us !

and now they will be distributed throughout the US and in our grocery stores all over etc... !

scottryan
07-17-14, 19:03
Bed Bugs were almost totally eradicated during in the 1930s era and are now making a comeback.

People filled with tuberculosis, hepatitis, AIDS, leprosy, malaria, the plague, etc

Fleas and Lice

Third world shitbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

williejc
07-29-14, 22:09
As a retired health inspector, let me emphasize that the bed bug is enjoying life in college dorms, hotels, and maybe your place if you pick up a few in your travels. DDT almost finished off the BB. They left our homes and took up residence in chicken houses. When you consider the number of pubic lice, head lice, body lice, bed bugs, and roaches in the average road side hotel, a rat just ain't got a chance anymore.

SteveS
07-30-14, 10:35
Brought to you courtesy of Obama, Holder, and friends in both parties.....Add the Bushes and Reagan What ever it takes to bring in the new world order and the fall of this country. Even many of those who have oathed to protect this country don't.