PDA

View Full Version : The Doors Are Open, Come On In!

No.6
07-16-14, 21:08
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/15/House-Dems-Push-Amnesty-on-Twitter-America-s-Doors-Are-Open

And I love this idea from Bonehead:

Boehner did suggest, though, that Congress could pass amnesty legislation next year.

Gee, just after the 2014 election so they (The Republikans) can get back to business as usual.... Guess he's already forgotten about what happened to his old bud Eric Cantor.

SteyrAUG
07-17-14, 00:05
Somewhere the was a room full of Republicans and the theme of the day was "How can we get liberal Democrats to vote for us?" and they actually came up with this as the best answer. They might as well go ahead and write Hillary's inaugural speech for her while they are at it.

Belmont31R
07-17-14, 00:20
That's because they are getting paid off by the business lobby which wants wage suppression. The CoC spends well over a million a year per Republican senator on direct contributions.

ABNAK
07-17-14, 01:29
Why did I even read that link? Makes me sick.

Make no mistake about it: the Dems can smell an electoral lock within a generation. They want it so bad they can taste it. "Humane" my ass.

Moose-Knuckle
07-17-14, 01:42
"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extreme shifts in policy."

- Carrol Quigley,