PDA

View Full Version : TSA worker tells man he needs a passport. He is from the "District of Columbia"

Eurodriver
07-17-14, 13:55
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2014/7/16/washington_d_c_drive.html

Cox Media Group television reporter Justin Gray was heading back to his Washington home Saturday when he says a Transportation Security Administration agent didn't recognize his license and asked for a passport, which Gray wasn't carrying. The reporter says that after further back-and-forth, he realized the agent was not aware what the District of Columbia was.

markm
07-17-14, 13:57
I heard this on the radio this morning. Government employee and retard reporter. Two of my least favorite walks of life.

No.6
07-17-14, 14:15
Surely the District of Columbia is the 57th state. Right?

Doc Safari
07-17-14, 14:36
Good. I'm glad to see D.C. is being treated like a foreign country. Wish it really was in a foreign country.

Moose-Knuckle
07-17-14, 18:12
Reminds me of a story back during the summer Olympics in Atlanta. A man from New Mexico was denied tickets via the US Olympic office, he was told that he had to get tickets to the event through his home country.

bighawk
07-17-14, 18:50
I have to say while this is completely ridiculous I'm not terribly surprised by it.

MAUSER202
07-17-14, 20:28
Sounds like the next candidate for attorney general

SteveS
07-17-14, 20:49
Government worker.

Moose-Knuckle
07-17-14, 20:50
Sounds like the next candidate for attorney general

:lol:

Campbell
07-17-14, 20:56
Good. I'm glad to see D.C. is being treated like a foreign country. Wish it really was in a foreign country.

Favorite post of the week.

ptmccain
07-17-14, 21:14
After observing many TSA agents at airports, I'm entirely sure this was a horrible misunderstanding.

They all appear to me to me to be the cream of the crop, the products of the superior USA public school system.

/sarcasm off

Doc Safari
07-18-14, 17:31
I witnessed an airline check in agent that didn't know that New Mexico was a state.... teachers unions and no standards apparent

Well you guys don't tell anybody! The last thing we need is a bunch of damn yankee snowbirds moving here when they find out it's part of the US! :lol: