PDA

View Full Version : Feel good story. sexual predator gets his.

markm
07-18-14, 13:30
Great pic too. Click here if you want a smile on you face story!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/18/florida-dad-beats-man-found-raping-his-son-report-says/?intcmp=latestnews

gunrunner505
07-18-14, 13:41
He got off easy.

No pun intended.

markm
07-18-14, 13:46
Yeah. Remember that guy in TX? He beat the mother fukker to death. The pic is still great though.

gunrunner505
07-18-14, 13:54
Yeah. Remember that guy in TX? He beat the mother fukker to death. The pic is still great though.
I do remember.

This father showed great restraint.

Voodoo_Man
07-18-14, 14:08
Hopefully he pleads so that the kid doesnt have to relive it in court.

Eurodriver
07-18-14, 14:26

They've already got a confession, but you know his attorney is going to have it tossed.

WillBrink
07-18-14, 14:27
I prefer this outcome to the alternative, but I'd feel better (in reference to "feel good") if it hadn't happened at all. Technically, did the father break the law? No doubt, you wouldn't find a DA to press charges nor a jury to convict (which is fine by me) but is that technically excessive force above what the law would view as protecting the child?

I ask out of curiosity and my sympathy meter for the guy who got his a$$ kicked, remains at zero.

skydivr
07-18-14, 14:30
Only justice if they found him dead with his dick cut off in his mouth....

Watrdawg
07-18-14, 14:36
I hope they convict him and then put him in Gen Pop somewhere with a great big ole child molester sign on his back!!

markm
07-18-14, 14:37
Agreed that the only cure for a molester is death... but..

The comments by the father to the police were classic.

Scrubber3
07-18-14, 14:50
Looks like he will be eating from a straw for a while... Awesome post, thanks for sharing

Typos brought to you by the letter ___.

Voodoo_Man
07-18-14, 14:58
I prefer this outcome to the alternative, but I'd feel better (in reference to "feel good") if it hadn't happened at all. Technically, did the father break the law? No doubt, you wouldn't find a DA to press charges nor a jury to convict (which is fine by me) but is that technically excessive force above what the law would view as protecting the child?

I ask out of curiosity and my sympathy meter for the guy who got his a$$ kicked, remains at zero.

I'd argue that the father did not break the law. Sexual assaults are a gray area for the entire force spectrum, especially where the victim is a child.

Also who is to say what the father did to the offender was "excessive" or even too little?

williejc
07-18-14, 15:04
Technically excessive? That interpretation depends upon the locality. In the deep South or Southwest, no. In Seattle or Portland, probably. I hope that the perp doesn't file a civil suit. When I was growing up in Mississippi during the 1950s and 60s, the father could have shot the molester--whatever the race--and "got a medal". Then, child molesters were very rare, and it may have had something to do with a short life span. They just seemed to disappear. When you consider that the victims' lives are often ruined by this abuse, it's difficult to justify allowing the abuser to breathe good air. Perhaps we should have a separate prison for rapists and child molesters and don't put baloney on their baloney sandwiches.

WillBrink
07-18-14, 15:06
I'd argue that the father did not break the law. Sexual assaults are a gray area for the entire force spectrum, especially where the victim is a child.

Also who is to say what the father did to the offender was "excessive" or even too little?

Hence my Q. I don't know the answer. But, as mentioned, short of setting the guy on fire, very few will consider it excessive force in such a case as you say.

WillBrink
07-18-14, 15:08
Technically excessive? That interpretation depends upon the locality. In the deep South or Southwest, no. In Seattle or Portland, probably. I hope that the perp doesn't file a civil suit. When I was growing up in Mississippi during the 1950s and 60s, the father could have shot the molester--whatever the race--and "got a medal". Then, child molesters were very rare, and it may have had something to do with a short life span. They just seemed to disappear. When you consider that the victims' lives are often ruined by this abuse, it's difficult to justify allowing the abuser to breathe good air. Perhaps we should have a separate prison for rapists and child molesters and don't put baloney on their baloney sandwiches.

If it were MA, he'd get an award and have the ACLU backing him for being beaten up as a civil rights abuse or some such BS.

Voodoo_Man
07-18-14, 15:08
Hence my Q. I don't know the answer. But, as mentioned, short of setting the guy on fire, very few will consider it excessive force in such a case as you say.

The answer is only for a DA and a grand jury to decide. We had a few cases locally were moms and dads walked in on their kid(s) getting raped and they beat them, with sticks, one guy got shot (lived) and one was thrown out of a second floor window. No charges.

WillBrink
07-18-14, 15:16
The answer is only for a DA and a grand jury to decide. We had a few cases locally were moms and dads walked in on their kid(s) getting raped and they beat them, with sticks, one guy got shot (lived) and one was thrown out of a second floor window. No charges.

Justice prevails!

SeriousStudent
07-18-14, 15:45

Definitely agree with this.

Prayers sent for the child and his family.

Waylander
07-18-14, 16:09
I feel better after that sick shit I posted about yesterday :)

Definitely more of this. I don't like it anymore than most people but if it's a clear cut case they need to be severely beaten at least. I wouldn't have stopped until he was dead.
Even after a beating I don't think they learn and still have the perverted mind. Mob execution is the only thing to get it done when activist judges let them off on friggin' probation.

Honu
07-18-14, 16:30
have to ask why was this guy in the house ? friend or what ?

but good for him to bad the guy was still alive !!!!!

Moose-Knuckle
07-18-14, 16:41
Meh, the father should not have stopped until the 02 thief's head was mush on the ground.

And yes the TX father that beat the ****ing illegal alien to death that raped is young daugher was not billed by a grand-jury!

SteyrAUG
07-18-14, 18:09
Gary Plauche for the win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8

Moose-Knuckle
07-18-14, 18:35
Gary Plauche for the win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8

"Why Gary . . . why?"

Like they don't know the ****ing answer.

NoveskeFan
07-18-14, 18:37
http://youtu.be/sMGMZsKXz94?t=25s

lunchbox
07-18-14, 19:16
Technically excessive? That interpretation depends upon the locality. In the deep South or Southwest, no. In Seattle or Portland, probably. I hope that the perp doesn't file a civil suit. When I was growing up in Mississippi during the 1950s and 60s, the father could have shot the molester--whatever the race--and "got a medal". Then, child molesters were very rare, and it may have had something to do with a short life span. They just seemed to disappear. When you consider that the victims' lives are often ruined by this abuse, it's difficult to justify allowing the abuser to breathe good air. Perhaps we should have a separate prison for rapists and child molesters and don't put baloney on their baloney sandwiches.Child molesters are at the bottom of the food chain in prison, esp in south. The way I hear it they even invented a game just for molesters, it's called "the Alabama Merry Go round", it involves a swivel chair, ripped sheet/duct tape/rope/ext cord/etc. and a welcoming comity. I hope this low life does time in AL!

SilverBullet432
07-18-14, 23:16
Good job dad! This scum on the other hand..... Can't even say i get mad thinking about it!

Abraham
07-19-14, 11:30
If he survives prison, assuming he goes to prison, he'll molest/rape again.

Child molesters won't stop until they're dead...

Upon conviction, castration should be part of every child molesters sentencing.

Waylander
07-19-14, 11:56

Right there with you. If killing them on the spot isn't an option, make them suffer the rest of their life not being able to get a nut.

Honu
07-19-14, 16:11
and for those caught like this and for sure %100 proven a tattoo across the face MOLESTER

Heavy Metal
07-19-14, 17:34
http://cdn.motinetwork.net/demotivationalposters.net/image/demotivational-poster/1003/sexual-predators-predator-demotivational-poster-1268100487.jpg

Bulletdog
07-19-14, 18:56
"Why Gary . . . why?"

Like they don't know the ****ing answer.

Seriously. What a stupid question to ask.