PDA

View Full Version : Armed nude homeowner confronts burglar.

one
07-20-14, 14:26
Oh Hell this is worth posting.

http://www.fox23.com/news/news/nude-homeowner-scares-off-burglar-in-georgetown/ngdqz/?icmp=cmgcontent_internallink_relatedcontent_2013_morepopularheadlines4

Note that he did have the presence of mind to verify his wife was asleep beside him before acting.

And I think the presence of him having a Grim Reaper tat is pretty epic.

MountainRaven
07-20-14, 14:33
There was a story in the book Shit That My Dad Says about the author's dad hearing something go bump in the night and proning out on the second floor at the top of the steps with a shotgun. Naked. Because that's how he liked to sleep. The author was certain that the sight of his dad, naked, and armed with a shotgun would be sufficient to frighten off all but the most hardened of criminals.

(Turned out it was actually his sister-in-law getting a midnight snack. Happily, nobody was harmed. Except for the sister-in-law's serious need for brain bleach.)

Jellybean
07-20-14, 15:09
See sig line.
:laugh:

SeriousStudent
07-20-14, 15:34
Failure2Stop has an awesome quote about this exact situation. Maybe he will drop by and remind us of it - hehehe.

Moose-Knuckle
07-21-14, 01:54
Sleeping in my birthday suit year round myself, I can attest to the fact that I wouldn't be overly concerned about.

From one of the best tough guy movies of all time . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgU1L1z-Zx4

Alex V
07-21-14, 09:10
Standing there with his twig and berries hanging out, a gun in one hand... "No need to turn this rape into a murder"

:-D

skydivr
07-21-14, 09:22
"This is my weapon, this is my gun..." :)

Averageman
07-21-14, 09:54
I'm sure his fear of "Death by Bunga Bunga" might have inluenced his hasty departure !

Abraham
07-21-14, 13:48
As a guy who can't sleep unencombered, I'll fully understand...

Come to my house late at night, we'll both be surprised....

markm
07-21-14, 13:51
Forget that naked sleep crap. I sleep fully clothed with a plate carrier.

KTR03
07-21-14, 17:28
I sleep pretty much in the buff or with boxers. I have thought about answering the bump in the night dressed like this. If something goes bump in the night, I have a padded belt, with Glock 17 with mounted light, a hand held flash light, a med kit and a SMG mag pouch with 2 G18 mags. It also has a mag pouch with my back up pair of glasses in it. I have a suppressed 9m SBR with light in the under the bed safe, so ideally I roll out of bed, put on the belt, and grab the SBR. Given my area, and the structure of my house, I should be able to repel boarders indefinitely with the SBR and G17, all loaded with 147 grain rangers. I also have a pull on pair of station boots in the corner.

D

Averageman
07-21-14, 17:31
I sleep pretty much in the buff or with boxers. I have thought about answering the bump in the night dressed like this. If something goes bump in the night, I have a padded belt, with Glock 17 with mounted light, a hand held flash light, a med kit and a SMG mag pouch with 2 G18 mags. It also has a mag pouch with my back up pair of glasses in it. I have a suppressed 9m SBR with light in the under the bed safe, so ideally I roll out of bed, put on the belt, and grab the SBR. Given my area, and the structure of my house, I should be able to repel boarders indefinitely with the SBR and G17, all loaded with 147 grain rangers. I also have a pull on pair of station boots in the corner.

D
Thats all a bunch of Malarky if you dont have a "Grim Reaper" Tattoo !

Kain
07-21-14, 17:33
Thats all a bunch of Malarky if you dont have a "Grim Reaper" Tattoo !

But what if you have a raging hard on instead? :sarcastic::jester:

Averageman
07-21-14, 17:48
Well if I were in the condition I would just rack the slide on my pistol against Mr Johnson and once the sparks settled down let loose a Comanche war cry that would rattle the rafters and take on that burglar with the perfect double tap and then call 911. Of course I would wake the little woman up to make refreshments for the soon to be arriving Law Enforcement Officers and my soon to be arriving Attorney.
Because I used a blunt (but brutally hard) object and not my pistol, I wouldn't even have to make a statement, the mark on his forehead would tell the entire story.

But the other guys story above, pure Malarky !

SteveS
07-21-14, 20:08
Well,,,, if I were to confront a robber in the nude my pistol would with out doubt sent the robber running for his life. It is that scary ;)

Moose-Knuckle
07-22-14, 15:40
Well if I were in the condition I would just rack the slide on my pistol against Mr Johnson and once the sparks settled down let loose a Comanche war cry that would rattle the rafters and take on that burglar with the perfect double tap and then call 911. Of course I would wake the little woman up to make refreshments for the soon to be arriving Law Enforcement Officers and my soon to be arriving Attorney.
Because I used a blunt (but brutally hard) object and not my pistol, I wouldn't even have to make a statement, the mark on his forehead would tell the entire story.

But the other guys story above, pure Malarky !

Congratulations . . . . you just won the internet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IpPPDYWexE