PDA

View Full Version : Most Liberal gun laws?

Warrior
06-10-08, 22:36
I have been trying to search around to no avail so i thought you guys might have some first hand knowledge or know specifically the awnser.

What country(s) have the most liberal gun laws? I thought Philipines had pretty laxed gun laws but read recently that gun ownership is a priviledge and not a right there. Anybody know where machine guns, suppressors, DD, SBR etc are OK for civi ownership.

gishooter
06-10-08, 22:55
removed, changed

DocGKR
06-10-08, 23:15
Finland and for citizens, Switzerland--don't forget many states in the U.S.A.

chadbag
06-10-08, 23:50
Depending on state, the US of A is probably your best bet all around. Finland and other places are ok but there are lots of restrictions as well that we would find strange and that we take for granted as not being there (again, depending on state).

Warrior
06-11-08, 00:34
Yes I know the possibility of obama scares me too. Try Mexico, with enough money you can get away with just about anything.

LOL:D

Just a curiosity and to expand my knowledge of world gun politics.

thats true about mexico. I'm from Puerto Rico originally, I was born there but we moved to CONUS when I was just over 1. Anyway with enough money you can get away with just about anything there too, authorities are too busy stealing tax money to get involved with anything.

Gutshot John
06-11-08, 07:46
I think in Italy you can legally buy full-auto, but you can't have more than a 10-round mag.

LOKNLOD
06-11-08, 08:33
I think in Italy you can legally buy full-auto, but you can't have more than a 10-round mag.

That's cruel.

Warrior
06-11-08, 11:06

Thats like having a ferrari with skate board wheels

Gutshot John
06-11-08, 12:06
Thats like having a ferrari with skate board wheels

Yeah but you know you'd drive it. :p