PDA

View Full Version : Goddam F$#*#&*_$! Pills In F*%@#$*@! Blisterpacks...

SteyrAUG
07-24-14, 00:27
Same effin crap almost every night.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/SteyrAUG/000000000487_zps0e49292c.jpg

I attempt to remove ONE pill. I succeed in either exposing three or more pills or opening just one pill which launches with the force of a AR-15 detent spring the one time you try and work on a bench outside. The pill lands somewhere on my white tile floor where it is now invisible, except of course to my dogs who think everything on the floor is a tasty treat meant for them.

With 10X reading glasses and my trusty SureFire 6PX Tactical flashlight I eventually find the pill (which is white and slightly smaller than a tic tac) before my dogs do and it has typically come to a stop at the baseboards under my counter and is settled in a fine bed of dog hair. I remind myself I need to vacuum the damn floorboards but my wife has already gone to bed.

Observing the 3 minute rule (similar to 3 second rule but applied to expensive prescriptions) I wipe the pill back and forth across the front of my shirt until I mentally accept it as sanitary enough to put in my mouth. Then as my dosage is to take "half a pill nightly" I attempt to cleanly snap the pill into two even parts which usually involves me relaunching the pill against the kitchen cabinets (where I get to repeat the above exercise a few more times) or successfully breaking the pill into two "almost equal" parts with one of them skidding across the counter into a variety of "crap I need to do" piles which typically conceal the pill for up to 5 minutes.

I drop the unneeded half of the pill into an old prescription bottle from years back for the same Rx before they started coming in blister packs. I wonder to myself, as I have done every night for the last couple years, why they simply can't come in a typical prescription bottle like the rest of my damn pills which would spare me from having to engage in this scenario every other night.

The pill is to help me with stress / anxiety so I don't have trouble getting sleep.

Along those lines Band Aids should be on a scotch tape type dispenser. You typically need to be able to get a Band Aid with one damn hand and that peel apart to open crap really isn't helping anyone.

And only the sickest of bastards would put Migraine medication in packaging where you have to peel off the paper layer to then pop the pill out of a blister pack.

I don't think the people who package this stuff know who they are messing with.

:sarcastic:

Waylander
07-24-14, 01:17
Pseudoephedrine works better for me so I do the mandatory long form when my sinuses are really acting up. I like how the pill packs only have a foil backing but the new pseudo alternative pills have the foil and paper :rolleyes:

I love how the paper is glued to the foil like the stickers that never even come close to peeling off. So I've carefully attempted to peel all four corners of the paper which have torn off into four little square millimeter shreds so I do what I should've done all along and cut the damn thing open with a knife. Then on to pill number two.

Meanwhile a meth head with the shakes has processed a 20x20 sleeve of pseudo.

Kain
07-24-14, 01:48
Steyr could you by chance set up a video camera tomorrow night and video tape this? Some of us could us a good laugh, and I am sure if you set up a youtube account with one of those ad thingy that you get a penny or two per view you could afford another MP5 before the year is out.
Thank you!
:D

Caduceus
07-24-14, 06:48
Knife tip and just cut a small circle along the perimeter.

Averageman
07-24-14, 07:48
I discovered this and it helped me keep what's left of my sanity.

TAZ
07-24-14, 08:58
Go to the nearest Walgreens/CVS and buy yourself a pill divider. They are cheap and will save you the pill launching debacle. I think you can also request non blister packs from the pharmacy when they fill the rx.

Abraham
07-24-14, 10:40
After peeling - push on the back of the pill and it should break through without being launched.

That's how I do it when I have to take a migraine pill that also come in those miserable blister packages.

BIGUGLY
07-24-14, 10:52
Wow I though I was the only one that had this problem. I gave up and go for a tool every time. Trusty Benchmade knife or the Henkle scissors, those damn things are so hard to peel open without launching the thing into the next time zone.

tb-av
07-24-14, 11:54
I think they figured that someone like yourself with 40,000 edged weapons would probably enjoy cutting your way in rather than the punch and hope method.

SteyrAUG
07-24-14, 12:37

While I genuinely appreciate your advice and the spirit of assistance with which it was offered, I shouldn't need to deploy knives, cutters or anything else to access a pill. I used to just take the cap off.

When I can contemplate the matter without become frustrated to the point of being livid, I'll probably adopt one or more of the suggestions that have been offered. Right now the most "reasonable solution" in my mind is to thrust a katana in my belt and raid Wal Mart pharmacy as if it were Kira's mansion until they learn the error of their ways.

But hopefully with the coke and slice I'll have for lunch, such thoughts will pass as they have before.

Kain
07-24-14, 14:34
While I genuinely appreciate your advice and the spirit of assistance with which it was offered, I shouldn't need to deploy knives, cutters or anything else to access a pill. I used to just take the cap off.

When I can contemplate the matter without become frustrated to the point of being livid, I'll probably adopt one or more of the suggestions that have been offered. Right now the most "reasonable solution" in my mind is to thrust a katana in my belt and raid Wal Mart pharmacy as if it were Kira's mansion until they learn the error of their ways.

But hopefully with the coke and slice I'll have for lunch, such thoughts will pass as they have before.

Cleaning up the local Walmart won't help matters much. You need to take it up with the manufacturer. I would suggest breaking out the MP5 Ninja since the pharmaceutical companies have more formative security. ;)

SteyrAUG
07-24-14, 16:03
Cleaning up the local Walmart won't help matters much. You need to take it up with the manufacturer. I would suggest breaking out the MP5 Ninja since the pharmaceutical companies have more formative security. ;)

I figure Wal Mart serves as a warning and a message and we can escalate from there as needed.

one
07-24-14, 16:49
Jesus man, take a pill.

(Sorry, really, really sorry. I couldn't stop myself.)

Safetyhit
07-24-14, 17:06
The pill is to help me with stress / anxiety...

The possible responses are many here...

1. I'd suggest either changing dosages or going with another form of similar help altogether.

2. The pills are a placebo and the real treatment is learning patience and diligence through understanding of the opening process.

3. These repeated, predictable displays of confused rage clarify that you've crossed into a dangerous socio-territory and are likely now a threat to your neighbors.

4. Etc.

:)

Ed L.
07-24-14, 17:07
Brownells or Bravo company needs to make a tool that addresses this issue.

A Ned Christiansen bolt carrier staking tool would not work and would only crush the pill.

Moose-Knuckle
07-24-14, 18:02

I attempt to remove ONE pill. I succeed in either exposing three or more pills or opening just one pill which launches with the force of a AR-15 detent spring the one time you try and work on a bench outside. The pill lands somewhere on my white tile floor where it is now invisible, except of course to my dogs who think everything on the floor is a tasty treat meant for them.

With 10X reading glasses and my trusty SureFire 6PX Tactical flashlight I eventually find the pill (which is white and slightly smaller than a tic tac) before my dogs do and it has typically come to a stop at the baseboards under my counter and is settled in a fine bed of dog hair. I remind myself I need to vacuum the damn floorboards but my wife has already gone to bed.

Observing the 3 minute rule (similar to 3 second rule but applied to expensive prescriptions) I wipe the pill back and forth across the front of my shirt until I mentally accept it as sanitary enough to put in my mouth. Then as my dosage is to take "half a pill nightly" I attempt to cleanly snap the pill into two even parts which usually involves me relaunching the pill against the kitchen cabinets (where I get to repeat the above exercise a few more times) or successfully breaking the pill into two "almost equal" parts with one of them skidding across the counter into a variety of "crap I need to do" piles which typically conceal the pill for up to 5 minutes.

I drop the unneeded half of the pill into an old prescription bottle from years back for the same Rx before they started coming in blister packs. I wonder to myself, as I have done every night for the last couple years, why they simply can't come in a typical prescription bottle like the rest of my damn pills which would spare me from having to engage in this scenario every other night.

The pill is to help me with stress / anxiety so I don't have trouble getting sleep.

Along those lines Band Aids should be on a scotch tape type dispenser. You typically need to be able to get a Band Aid with one damn hand and that peel apart to open crap really isn't helping anyone.

And only the sickest of bastards would put Migraine medication in packaging where you have to peel off the paper layer to then pop the pill out of a blister pack.

As I read through this I couldn't help but have this scene play in my head . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2iiPpcwfCA

ptmccain
07-24-14, 18:32
Complaining about certain blister packs....

Talk about your First World Problem.

http://64.13.149.200/pximg/6I7JDTNTO79R3I2U-cp0x0x1280x720-rsz640x360-cp0x0x640x360.jpg

jaxman7
07-24-14, 19:03

Caduceus,

Now you know as well as I this is M4C. Its not that simple. Before making entry into the container you must first check for wires. Next bring the 'Breacher Up!' and he will demo the foil cover right before the first guy in the stack makes entry. After container is made secure then SSE of said package can commence. :)

-Jax

Caduceus
07-24-14, 20:30
Caduceus,

Now you know as well as I this is M4C. Its not that simple. Before making entry into the container you must first check for wires. Next bring the 'Breacher Up!' and he will demo the foil cover right before the first guy in the stack makes entry. After container is made secure then SSE of said package can commence. :)

-Jax
My bad! Is the TAC on standby, just in case?

SteyrAUG
07-24-14, 21:49
Complaining about certain blister packs....

Talk about your First World Problem.

http://64.13.149.200/pximg/6I7JDTNTO79R3I2U-cp0x0x1280x720-rsz640x360-cp0x0x640x360.jpg

You are cordially invited to investigate the Ignore feature.

Eurodriver
07-25-14, 08:31
I normally like ptmccain's posts, but he has seemed a little agitated lately. Maybe he's not getting his blister packs open as prescribed either.

I want to see a video Steyr. Bonus points if you can get some serious amounts of profanity in there.

ETA: What happened to the thread with all the titties?

P.S. Whoever posted about Bailey Jay - I LOATHE you.

Me: "Hmm, yeah. This chick is Asian...kinda hot. I like her. Does she have nudes?"

Then... http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/oh-god-meme.png

Ryno12
07-25-14, 08:48

Me: "Hmm, yeah. This chick is Asian...kinda hot. I like her. Does she have nudes?"

Not to derail Steyr's thread but yeah, that pisses me off too. There's so few "fun" threads around here & it seems every time some knucklehead ****s it up for all of us yet we talk for months about shit politics, murders, wars, etc.

Rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pork Chop
07-25-14, 09:00
Not to derail Steyr's thread but yeah, that pisses me off too. There's so few "fun" threads around here & it seems every time some knucklehead ****s it up for all of us yet we talk for months about shit politics, murders, wars, etc.

Rant over.

Hey! I hear BCM has a new rail, the KMR? Maybe we could talk about that for 500 pages? Or who has the best parts?

Man, you are just so hard to please. There are tons of fun topics. :)

Ryno12
07-25-14, 09:20
Hey! I hear BCM has a new rail, the KMR? Maybe we could talk about that for 500 pages?
And the condensed version is that it's keymod, an aluminum/magnesium alloy & it's light. Oh and the black finish rubs off easy. If I ever get mine mounted, I'll note if there's anything else to add.

There are tons of fun topics. :)
You're right, there is tons of fun topics. We just don't talk about them. And the ones we do talk about, 40% of them get locked/deleted.
What's that saying? "Misery loves company"? That's why gloomy threads go on for months.
Well, Ryno likes to talk about fun shit. So let's get crackin'!

Eta: I should also add, I just looked through the members who posted in this thread, many of which are the usual faces participating in fun threads. In the event we veer off the subject, we have the potential to maintain a good convo about 'blistering' hot women or 'blistering' action flicks. However, should the rest of the masses of Debbie Downers decide to join in, we'll end up talking about Obama's, Putin's or some dickhead murderer's 'blistering' open sores that are oozing puss.

Big A
07-25-14, 09:53
I normally like ptmccain's posts, but he has seemed a little agitated lately. Maybe he's not getting his blister packs open as prescribed either.

I want to see a video Steyr. Bonus points if you can get some serious amounts of profanity in there.

Wait, Somebody post that in the Hot Chics thread that has since disappeared?

A friend of mine sent me a vid with that in it and I didn't talk to him for a solid month...

Ryno12
07-25-14, 09:58
Let's just drop it boys. None of us want to go there. It can't be unseen.

Waylander
07-25-14, 10:37
What is wrong with ****ers that want to **** up a perfectly good hot chick thread?? Some people can **** up a wet dream.

Bastards!

Waylander
07-25-14, 10:58
I think I heard HK has a new striker pistol.

Seriously, the hot chick threads are therapeutic for all of us. You're giving Steyr migraines, MAN!

ptmccain
07-25-14, 11:47
Det cord will do the trick.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Eurodriver
07-25-14, 11:58
Wait, Somebody post that in the Hot Chics thread that has since disappeared?

A friend of mine sent me a vid with that in it and I didn't talk to him for a solid month...

Yeah, I obviously can't see who posted it anymore but it was like "Oh, Bailey Jay is a hottie. You guys should check her out"

...and I did, unfortunately.

Whoever recommended Charlie Sweets is solidly on point though, no doubt.

You're right, there is tons of fun topics. We just don't talk about them. And the ones we do talk about, 40% of them get locked/deleted.
What's that saying? "Misery loves company"? That's why gloomy threads go on for months.
Well, Ryno likes to talk about fun shit. So let's get crackin'!

Eta: I should also add, I just looked through the members who posted in this thread, many of which are the usual faces participating in fun threads. In the event we veer off the subject, we have the potential to maintain a good convo about 'blistering' hot women or 'blistering' action flicks. However, should the rest of the masses of Debbie Downers decide to join in, we'll end up talking about Obama's, Putin's or some dickhead murderer's 'blistering' open sores that are oozing puss.

1. You're absolutely right. How many more "Scumbag kills cop. More scumbags praise cop killer" and "Former Cop beats up pregnant woman for her Doritos" threads do we really need on here?

2. You're absolutely right. Let's turn this thread into an incognito hotties with bodies thread. All the usual ho-hums will be too busy blaming Obama for their cable bill increase and the decrease in number of walking miles their shoes get (Dead ass serious - that's actually a thing) to come in here and bother us.

Airhasz
07-25-14, 12:00
Deleted

Waylander
07-25-14, 12:07
2. You're absolutely right. Let's turn this thread into an incognito hotties with bodies thread. All the usual ho-hums will be too busy blaming Obama for their cable bill increase and the decrease in number of walking miles their shoes get (Dead ass serious - that's actually a thing) to come in here and bother us.

It's a nice thought if trolls going full retard didn't ruin it every time.

SteyrAUG
07-25-14, 12:37
Yeah, I obviously can't see who posted it anymore but it was like "Oh, Bailey Jay is a hottie. You guys should check her out"

...and I did, unfortunately.

Same here, completely unfiltered google search.

sadmin
07-25-14, 14:23
We are at the 340 degree mark. 20 more and we all reset to 9mm vs .45 and barrel profiles discussion. I guess you can only discuss so much about this hobby.. It's nice to see hot chicks fill in the dead space for a change.

officerX
07-25-14, 14:26

I'm definitely with you on this one!

Moose-Knuckle
07-25-14, 14:39
Yeah, I miss the hot chick thread . . . :sad:

Pork Chop
07-25-14, 14:45

I didn't. You & I have similar taste in women. I salute you, sir.

Moose-Knuckle
07-25-14, 14:52
I didn't. You & I have similar taste in women. I salute you, sir.

Oh I didn't "miss" the thread, I actually posted my top three along with three Swedish supermodels, oops I mean common everyday soldiers.

I was just getting a lot of new names to look up thanks to the membership here and miss the new discoveries (trannies not included lol).

williejc
07-25-14, 15:26
Steyr, those ain't pills--they are suppositories! You're doing it wrong.

Ryno12
07-25-14, 16:26

We're gonna rekindle it here. We just have to give it some time for the trolls & mods to not pay any attention to this thread. Consider this the Speak Easy of hot chick threads.

Oh and mums the word. Don't tell anyone about it.

Moose-Knuckle
07-25-14, 16:34
We're gonna rekindle it here. We just have to give it some time for the trolls & mods to not pay any attention to this thread. Consider this the Speak Easy of hot chick threads.

Oh and mums the word. Don't tell anyone about it.

What hot chick thread, we're talking about hard to open blister packs of medications. ;)

SteyrAUG
07-25-14, 16:36
We are at the 340 degree mark. 20 more and we all reset to 9mm vs .45 and barrel profiles discussion. I guess you can only discuss so much about this hobby.. It's nice to see hot chicks fill in the dead space for a change.

So I'm considering buying a Taurus Judge for a home defense/conceal carry weapon. What is the best .410 defensive ammo out there? Do they make a SERPA for the Judge? Does anyone make a .410 AR upper so I can have commonality of ammo with my Judge? And if so, if I get a 10.5" AR barrel in .410 what should the gas port diameter be?

I'm thinking a MK18 in .410 combined with a Taurus Judge would be the ULTIMATE tactical combo. Will probably need some special LaRue mounts and rails.

Pork Chop
07-25-14, 16:45
So I'm considering buying a Taurus Judge for a home defense/conceal carry weapon. What is the best .410 defensive ammo out there? Do they make a SERPA for the Judge? Does anyone make a .410 AR upper so I can have commonality of ammo with my Judge? And if so, if I get a 10.5" AR barrel in .410 what should the gas port diameter be?

I'm thinking a MK18 in .410 combined with a Taurus Judge would be the ULTIMATE tactical combo. Will probably need some special LaRue mounts and rails.

Now that's more damn like it! :D

Ryno12
07-25-14, 16:45
What hot chick thread, we're talking about hard to open blister packs of medications. ;)

Just as I'm gearing up to post some pics of some curvy blister packs, Steyr goes ahead lays down fly paper for trolls. ^^^ Way to go big guy.

sadmin
07-25-14, 16:51
/didn't get clearance for that one.

Ryno12
07-25-14, 16:58
I'm just gonna set this here if you guys don't mind keeping an eye on for me. I gotta go mow the lawn to some Pantera.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/gura9eze.jpg

SteyrAUG
07-25-14, 17:03
Just as I'm gearing up to post some pics of some curvy blister packs, Steyr goes ahead lays down fly paper for trolls. ^^^ Way to go big guy.

I have discovered certain images are much more effective for managing stress / anxiety than hard to open prescription medication.

Here is an example of a "meditative" image for the forum to ponder.

http://celebhealthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Laetitia-Casta-CelebHealthy_com.jpg

I already feel better.

Ryno12
07-25-14, 17:18
Whoops... Dropped these gettin outta my Delorean.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/suhemara.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/aty7uqed.jpg

montanadave
07-25-14, 17:25
Is that a pic of Markie Post from Night Court? I loved that gal.

Ryno12
07-25-14, 17:26
Is that a pic of Markie Post from Night Court? I loved that gal.

****in' A dude. How'd I do?

That's for us 'over 40' crowd.

Eurodriver
07-25-14, 17:30
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1389/91/1389919635218.jpg

Time to repay the favor...

Ryno12
07-25-14, 17:38
Now why????

Big A
07-25-14, 17:39

Big A
07-25-14, 17:41
Seriously Euro?

SteyrAUG
07-25-14, 17:42

WTF?! Why? C'mon man.

Safetyhit
07-25-14, 17:44
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1389/91/1389919635218.jpg

Three posts here about him/her without provocation? I think somebody has a reluctant crush.

Ryno12
07-25-14, 17:46
Three posts here about him/her without provocation? I think somebody has a reluctant crush.

Even worse, you quoted the pic too. Time it hit that edit button Safety.

Big A
07-25-14, 17:51
How do I resize a picture?

Moose-Knuckle
07-25-14, 18:00
Nothing helps with stress and opening packages of pharmaceuticals than Jen Selter and no one fills out a pair of yoga pants like Jen Selter.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/JenSelter1_zps33793032.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/JenSelter1_zps33793032.jpg.html)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/JenSelter2_zps3cb69069.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/JenSelter2_zps3cb69069.jpg.html)

Ryno12
07-25-14, 18:01
I'm feeling retro tonight...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/pyqe8ynu.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/eda9ede4.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/ehupege5.jpg

I didn't wanna push it but anyone remember Bo's wet t-shirt river shots? I had the poster as a kid. Awesome!!!

Big A
07-25-14, 18:22

SteyrAUG
07-25-14, 18:46
I'm feeling retro tonight...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/pyqe8ynu.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/eda9ede4.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/ehupege5.jpg

I didn't wanna push it but anyone remember Bo's wet t-shirt river shots? I had the poster as a kid. Awesome!!!

I'm still stuck at Erin Gray....haven't even gotten to Bo yet.

SteyrAUG
07-25-14, 18:47
Nothing helps with stress and opening packages of pharmaceuticals than Jen Selter and no one fills out a pair of yoga pants like Jen Selter.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/JenSelter1_zps33793032.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/JenSelter1_zps33793032.jpg.html)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/JenSelter2_zps3cb69069.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/JenSelter2_zps3cb69069.jpg.html)

I probably can't even count all the ways she is impressive.

Eurodriver
07-25-14, 19:23
My apologies for the trap. No, no crush here. But I know there's a lot of .mil on M4C and from what I remember of some guys over in Thailand and Hawaii.... ("But...but...it looks like a girl, so it's okay??")

These chicks are all too skinny...

http://barranquillaliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/sofia-vergara.jpg

ptmccain
07-25-14, 19:24
Nice blister packs on her.

ptmccain
07-25-14, 19:25
As for conquests...I have the most awesome wife. Two time Ironman. Mother of my three children. With me for 32 years. Beautiful

Eurodriver
07-25-14, 19:35
Nice blister packs on her.

LOL - something tells me Steyr would expose those to sunlight a LOT faster than he can get his medication out!

As for conquests...I have the most awesome wife. Two time Ironman. Mother of my three children. With me for 32 years. Beautiful

I definitely don't want to be responsible for any arguments. I'll withdraw my request.

jpmuscle
07-25-14, 19:35
Pics or it isn't happening lol

ptmccain
07-25-14, 19:37
No way I am posting a pic of my sweetie for you degenerates.

:)

Besides you would just be jealous.

Waylander
07-25-14, 19:37
I guess I'm new school...in my migraine treatment methods of course.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/yveneras.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/jyraryhu.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/zegydedy.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/uqa4a7e6.jpg

Moose-Knuckle
07-25-14, 20:36
I guess I'm new school...in my migraine treatment methods of course.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/uqa4a7e6.jpg

I beg your pardon kind sir but who might this fetching beauty be?

ptmccain
07-25-14, 20:39
Call me old-fashioned...but I would not want to marry any woman who would put herself out there as a whore for people to jack off to.

And there it is.

Waylander
07-25-14, 20:44
I beg your pardon kind sir but who might this fetching beauty be?
No problem sir. That would be Ms. Brooklyn Decker.

Ed L.
07-25-14, 20:50
First, I have no idea who any of the women pictured are, though they are definitely attractive.

Second, I think this thread veered off path with no one offering useful gun tools to solve the problem. This is contrary to the spirit of M4carbine.net.

In searching through my gear, I found that an AK sight adjustment tool will work perfectly:

First, set up the blister pack in the tool:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m115/edagain/pillfix1_zps0f0681aa.jpg

Second, tighten the tool and the pill pops out in the bottom:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m115/edagain/pillfix3_zps5ba55154.jpg

It is okay to buy an AK sight adjustment for yourself tool and use it to remove pills. However, if you try to market it or resell it as such, you will need FDA and ATF approval. Further, if you try to export it you will need ITAR and IDRUG approval.

Waylander
07-25-14, 20:53
Call me old-fashioned...but I would not want to marry any woman who would put herself out there as a whore for people to jack off to.

And there it is.
Who said anything about marrying her? :sarcastic: :lol:

Moose-Knuckle
07-25-14, 20:54

And there it is.

Do men check out your wife in public, have they ever done and a double take? I know they do mine. Does that make them "whores"?

Moose-Knuckle
07-25-14, 20:54

Ah hah! Thank you sir . . .

Inkslinger
07-25-14, 20:57
If I was more Internet savvy I would post Kate upton doing the cat daddy. Meowwww!

ptmccain
07-25-14, 21:02
Do men check out your wife in public, have they ever done and a double take? I know they do mine. Does that make them "whores"?

No, but consenting to posting in a whoreish way with photos that will be spread far and wide?

I'm a husband of a wonderful woman and the father of another wonderful woman.

That is why I say what I say.

Don't like it? Tough.

I stand by my words and will eagerly repeat my assertion.

A woman who willingly allows herself to be ojectived in this manner has made a very bad decision

If you don't get that....then too bad for you and your wife and daughter(s).

ptmccain
07-25-14, 21:03
First, I have no idea who any of the women pictured are, though they are definitely attractive.

Second, I think this thread veered off path with no one offering useful gun tools to solve the problem. This is contrary to the spirit of M4carbine.net.

In searching through my gear, I found that an AK sight adjustment tool will work perfectly:

It is okay to buy an AK sight adjustment for yourself tool and use it to remove pills. However, if you try to market it or resell it as such, you will need FDA and ATF approval. Further, if you try to export it you will need ITAR and IDRUG approval.

You win the Internet today, sir.

Ryno12
07-25-14, 21:06

She was your old avatar, right? Who, might I ask, possesses the nice backside in your current one?

Waylander
07-25-14, 21:09
She was your old avatar, right? Who, might I ask, possesses the nice backside in your current one?

She was indeed.
Funny you should ask about my new avatar. I've been trying to find out who she is so I can see if her front is as nice as her rear :)

Ryno12
07-25-14, 21:23
She was indeed.
Funny you should ask about my new avatar. I've been trying to find out who she is so I can see if her front is as nice as her rear :)

Email me the link where you found the pic. I'll help you with the research.

Jellybean
07-25-14, 21:23
Ah, what the hell. I can find hot wimminz on teh interwebz too....

http://lars.toomre.com/sites/lars/files/pictures/Malena-Morgan-White-Mesh-Top.jpg
http://37.media.tumblr.com/5970ee746a95fa22e1611455057082ab/tumblr_mm5mk0kbQp1r3ng5bo1_500.jpg

For the record, Snipershide had a lock on "best thread ever" with their "motivational thread" 1.0. Unfortunately some folks got to frisky... It is now in the 2.0 stage... :laugh:

Jellybean
07-25-14, 21:28

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/029/disgusted-mother-of-god.png

That is brilliant.
I knew there was a firearm related fix to this!
(And yes,, I've had to deal with Blister packs too- at least my pills were green-ish on a white tile floor...)

Inkslinger
07-25-14, 21:33
I don't know about you guys, but I've been digging crossfit chicks. Not the mannish ones, the hot ones.

jpmuscle
07-25-14, 21:36
I don't know about you guys, but I've been digging crossfit chicks. Not the mannish ones, the hot ones.
Obviously, lol. That goes without saying. Or should....

Inkslinger
07-25-14, 21:38
http://crossfitchicks.tumblr.com

SteyrAUG
07-25-14, 21:47

Excellent, now what about that .410 AR upper to match with my Judge?

SteyrAUG
07-25-14, 21:54

And there it is.

LOL. Do those whores need a Burkah?

Given that guys will jack off to virtually anything, including the very tame Farrah Fawcett poster from the 1970s, at what point does a "fashion model" constitute a "whore"?

Are all Victoria Secret models default whores? If a girl is topless on a European beach is she a whore? What about a model on the same beach who is topless but taking fitness photos for a European fitness magazine?

Inkslinger
07-25-14, 21:54
Don't forget to add a stabby device.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/eme7ygev.jpg

ptmccain
07-25-14, 21:55
Yup, misguided young ladies, all.

But, carry on bros.

I've made my opinion known, FWIW.

YMMV.

montanadave
07-25-14, 22:02

But, carry on bros.

YMMV.

Jesus, I hope you get that blister pack of yours open soon. And take a loading dose.

Waylander
07-25-14, 22:06
Jesus, I hope you get that blister pack of yours open soon. And take a loading dose.
Sig worthy!

SteyrAUG
07-25-14, 22:06

But, carry on bros.

YMMV.

So every female in the world where topless beaches are the norm are all whores.

Got it. Now what religion is it out there, that is occasionally troublesome, and completely agrees with your views regarding female modesty?

Trying to remember...

Ryno12
07-25-14, 22:07

Given that guys will jack off to virtually anything, including the very tame Farrah Fawcett poster from the 1970s, at what point does a "fashion model" constitute a "whore"?

Are all Victoria Secret models default whores? If a girl is topless on a European beach is she a whore? What about a model on the same beach who is topless but taking fitness photos for a European fitness magazine?

Just let him leave. Please, nobody talk to him. Let him leave quietly so we can continue our nice, peaceful thread.

SteyrAUG
07-25-14, 22:08
Don't forget to add a stabby device.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/eme7ygev.jpg

And comes with a TACTICAL Bulldog holster? Awesome. Does it have a belt clip for when I'm wearing Bermuda shorts and flip flops?

montanadave
07-25-14, 22:09
MORE RETRO HOTTIES!

SteyrAUG
07-25-14, 22:10
Just let him leave. Please, nobody talk to him. Let him leave quietly so we can continue our nice, peaceful thread.

But we learn so much. I had no idea how many women are "whores", this is really useful information.

Inkslinger
07-25-14, 22:10

Got it. Now what religion is it out there, that is occasionally troublesome, and completely agrees with your views regarding female modesty?

Trying to remember...

He met a SEAL once and was told not to objectify women. I kid I kid...not really...

Inkslinger
07-25-14, 22:12
And comes with a TACTICAL Bulldog holster? Awesome. Does it have a belt clip for when I'm wearing Bermuda shorts and flip flops?

In that situation I would totally rock an ankle holster.

Big A
07-25-14, 22:15
Excellent, now what about that .410 AR upper to match with my Judge?

Here ya go, even includes the BCG!
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=430484172

Ryno12
07-25-14, 22:25
http://youtu.be/483UJyX5DnU

Wonder if Twiki ever copped a feel??

http://youtu.be/8oFX7IgLlDk

Inkslinger
07-25-14, 22:28
There was a female twiki. She said , "booty booty." On a side note, what did twiki's head remind you of?

Inkslinger
07-25-14, 22:30
God I loved watching Buck Rogers! ;)

Ryno12
07-25-14, 22:37
On a side note, what did twiki's head remind you of?
A particular member who just left this thread? ;)

God I loved watching Buck Rogers! ;)
I did too. I'm gonna have to see if Netflix carries it.

Inkslinger
07-25-14, 22:42
A particular member who just left this thread? ;)

I did too. I'm gonna have to see if Netflix carries it.

It does. I have them all burnt. Ohhhh Col. Deering ...

Ryno12
07-25-14, 22:51

Awesome, thanks. I rarely have time to use it but I'm gonna have to check it out.

Caduceus
07-25-14, 23:20
Who said anything about marrying her? :sarcastic: :lol:

This falls under the Christian loophole of "it's not premarital sex if you never get married!"

officerX
07-26-14, 00:01
This falls under the Christian loophole of "it's not premarital sex if you never get married!"

Wow! LOL

Tapatalk

montanadave
07-26-14, 00:07

If only I had thought of that forty years ago.

SteyrAUG
07-26-14, 00:25

Effin' awesome.

That one is definitely worth buying the box set. Between her and Princess Ardala it was like sci fi softcorn porn. Of course anyone girl who would objectify herself in spandex that was is a whore but that's ok. Seems I like whores.

Seems the complete set can be expensive some places (I got mine on Amazon years back for $25.00). Found it here for $26.99 with free shipping.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dvd-buck-rogers-in-the-25th-century-the-complete-epic-series-gil-gerard/8931221?cm_mmc=googlepla-_-dvd-_-q000000633-_-25192518225&ean=25192518225&isbn=25192518225&r=1

For a 5 disc set that's pretty cheap.

interfan
07-26-14, 00:34
This thread is funny and I can't contribute humor, but maybe a timely solution. My wife called me while I was driving home tonight and asked me to stop at Walmart to pick up a prescription for her mom. I got to the counter, and the pharmacist gave me a blister pack of pills similar to what is shown on the first post. I said "thanks", then she said "wait a minute, I need those back". I gave them back and she took them out of the blister pack with a little tool that looked like a needle with a funky plastic handle. She pierced each blister, then pushed the contents into her tray, then dumped them all into a bottle. She said the instructions said "arthritis" so she put had to put them in a bottle with a big lid so my mother in law could open them.

SteyrAUG: Have you asked the pharmacy to take them out of the blister pack for you? I didn't know it was possible to do so until I saw it done. I guess you can request them in a jar.

If this actually works as a solution, it can be ignored until such time that the supply of pictures of hot chicks is done.

montanadave
07-26-14, 00:47
This thread is funny and I can't contribute humor, but maybe a timely solution. My wife called me while I was driving home tonight and asked me to stop at Walmart to pick up a prescription for her mom. I got to the counter, and the pharmacist gave me a blister pack of pills similar to what is shown on the first post. I said "thanks", then she said "wait a minute, I need those back". I gave them back and she took them out of the blister pack with a little tool that looked like a needle with a funky plastic handle. She pierced each blister, then pushed the contents into her tray, then dumped them all into a bottle. She said the instructions said "arthritis" so she put had to put them in a bottle with a big lid so my mother in law could open them.

SteyrAUG: Have you asked the pharmacy to take them out of the blister pack for you? I didn't know it was possible to do so until I saw it done. I guess you can request them in a jar.

If this actually works as a solution, it can be ignored until such time that the supply of pictures of hot chicks is done.

That's a brilliant suggestion. All SteyrAUG has to tell his pharmacist is that his grip strength is compromised due to a repetitive motion injury. If they know anything about his video collection, they'll buy that excuse in a heartbeat. :laugh:

SteyrAUG
07-26-14, 02:20

Really appreciate that. But then I'd have nothing to bitch about and might have to think about real world problems and seriously...screw those starving kids in Africa. Their moms walk around with titties hanging out so they are all whores anyway.

But if I ever get to the point where it because truly problematic, and not simply fodder for the internet, then I'll make the request.

We now return you to the most entertaining thread of the day.

The very knowledge that a .410 AR actually exists and that I can get a bayo and a shitty bulldog holster for a Judge just makes me laugh so much I don't think I'll need my stress pill tonight.

SteyrAUG
07-26-14, 02:22
That's a brilliant suggestion. All SteyrAUG has to tell his pharmacist is that his grip strength is compromised due to a repetitive motion injury. If they know anything about his video collection, they'll buy that excuse in a heartbeat. :laugh:

How did you know I've been watching my "Advanced Kobudo Techniques" DVD all month? That you know about the resulting injuries I've suffered is simply uncanny. You have some serious shinobi skills.

Moose-Knuckle
07-26-14, 03:17
No, but consenting to posting in a whoreish way with photos that will be spread far and wide?

By definition a whore is someone (not just a female) who will have sex for money and they can be beautiful or they can look like the bottom of a burned out dumpster.

I'm a husband of a wonderful woman and the father of another wonderful woman.

Congratulations, welcome to the club.

That is why I say what I say.

So you project your feelings towards your wife and daughter on to women who are model for a living? I can understand how you wouldn't want your wife and or daughter to pose in Sports Illustrated but I don't think that gives you the right to pass judgement on women who do.

Don't like it? Tough.

It is apparent that it is you that "don't like" the subject matter which makes me ponder upon your participation in in such a discussion?

I stand by my words and will eagerly repeat my assertion.

Good for you.

A woman who willingly allows herself to be ojectived in this manner has made a very bad decision

Wow, okay well NOTHING that has been posted in this thread is pornographic. Women who model for a living are professionals; strict diet, fitness, etc. and not sleeping around for money.

If you don't get that....then too bad for you and your wife and daughter(s).

No, my wife is very happy with me. I get that in this world there are people who have sex for money, their are models, and there are people that think we should still be living under Puritanism.

Moose-Knuckle
07-26-14, 03:32

Trying to remember...

This is where I was going with my point.

Under sharia law women have to be completely covered otherwise they are a "whore" and can be gang raped legally because the righteous religious men just can't control themselves. Under sharia law a woman has to be accompanied in public by a male relative otherwise they are advertising themselves as "whores" and can be legally gang raped again because the righteous religious men just can't control themselves in the presence of a woman. Then we have places in Africa who practice female genital mutilation on Muslim women because if they enjoy sexual intercourse even with their husbands they are "whores".

It has been my experience that the folks who set themselves up on a pedestal and proclaim their holier than thouness over their fellow man are the ones with the real problem and are at conflict with their natural sexual attractions/desires/urges. Thus projecting moral blame, guilt, etc. on the ones they are aroused by. Much like the youth pastor in Iowa who recently sodomized boys to "rape the homosexuality out of them" after he made them pray God would cleanse them from their homosexual ways when in fact those little boys and young men had NOTHING to do with homosexuality and it was the youth pastor himself who needed to be cleansed.

SOW_0331
07-26-14, 05:09
Same here, completely unfiltered google search.

I'm glad I could be of assistance Gents, and I'm not going to judge. We all have our vices.

Eurodriver
07-26-14, 06:12
Please less debating religion and more debating women.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/ff/22/3b/ff223b25866d86919a11f8ec1cbd12ff.jpg

I'm glad I could be of assistance Gents, and I'm not going to judge. We all have our vices.

It was you?!?!

SOW_0331
07-26-14, 07:16
Removed

Ryno12
07-26-14, 07:44
We don't need that crap screwing up another good thread. Do it on your time.

Jellybean
07-26-14, 08:28

Wow.
I guess some people needed a more effective caliber than 5.7....:p

Don't challenge him- he'll do it again!

I mean, if you're gonna train like a gunfighter, rock the gunfighter gear, you gotta have the soul of a gunfighter.

And in that soul is a special spot for....

WHAT...does that even mean? :laugh:

Eurodriver
07-26-14, 09:50

He did it again?!?!?

Marines man...I'm telling you.

(To Clarify, SOW - I am a Marine and I say this in jest. You know how "We" are...;) ).

williejc
07-26-14, 13:47
What happened to my camel toe post? Maybe I ate too many blister pack pills and just thought I submitted it. I hope that I didn't post in one of the subject matter expert sections.

montanadave
07-26-14, 20:07
Over twelve hours since the last hot chick photo was posted.

I weep for this online community.

Ryno12
07-26-14, 20:27
Over twelve hours since the last hot chick photo was posted.

I weep for this online community.

I was waiting to make sure the weirdness would stop.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/usumany4.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/7amenuzu.jpg

Big A
07-26-14, 20:27

Big A
07-26-14, 20:36

Big A
07-26-14, 20:37
Somebody please tell me how to resize pics...

I'm posting these from my Kindle.

Ryno12
07-26-14, 20:39
Somebody please tell me how to resize pics...

I'm posting these from my Kindle.

Are you using Tapatalk or Silk?

Ryno12
07-26-14, 20:39
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/e5a3uget.jpg

Big A
07-26-14, 20:51
Are you using Tapatalk or Silk?

Silk.

Ryno12
07-26-14, 20:55
Silk.

I don't have a ton of time with Silk and I was gonna try it out on ours but the battery is dead. I'll have to try it out later.

Pork Chop
07-26-14, 21:10
Mmmmmm, Megan. :)

Ryno12
07-26-14, 21:32
Mmmmmm, Megan. :)

Actually, you're the reason I posted her. I know you're a fan.

Big A
07-26-14, 21:42

Big A
07-26-14, 21:44

Big A
07-26-14, 21:57
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/agypugu6.jpg

Big A
07-26-14, 22:03
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/zutemyra.jpg

Big A
07-26-14, 22:04
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/aqevavup.jpg

For the older gents here...

montanadave
07-26-14, 22:13
My faith, while fragile, is being restored. However, I feel this thread needs some direction. Perhaps if there were a theme to the hot chick photos, nothing permanent, mind you, but a specific area of focus (e.g. 80's music video babes, sci-fi hotties, crazy hot female athletes, etc.) which could be explored for a period of time before transitioning into another genre.

Please discuss amongst yourselves.

Ryno12
07-26-14, 22:13
For the older gents here...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/7atu4y7u.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/yre7aram.jpg
Before
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/guza2aba.jpg
After

Big A
07-26-14, 22:34
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/a2enehu3.jpg

Better pic ;)

Big A
07-26-14, 22:53
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/7atu4y7u.jpg

Is that Sally Field?

montanadave
07-26-14, 23:20
Is that Sally Field?

C'mon, man! Gilligan's Island? Girl-next-door MaryAnn. Dawn Wells.

Now where's Ginger?

Big A
07-26-14, 23:30

Now where's Ginger?

Sorry. I blame the rum....I'm a pirate on my days off....

Waylander
07-27-14, 00:50
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/e5a3uget.jpg

Nice.

Now where's Ginger?
Tina Louise, you say?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/yhamu2u3.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/a6uvy7e4.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/ytu8y8ed.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/ubasejug.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/7ehyvary.jpg

SteyrAUG
07-27-14, 02:16
Going way back...

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/352x438q90/521/brookslouise05so9.jpg

montanadave
07-27-14, 07:12
Going way back...

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/352x438q90/521/brookslouise05so9.jpg

Now there's a gal with a colorful history, despite her B&W films.

Big A
07-27-14, 10:31
I've been trying to load some gifs from my phone but isn't working.

Inkslinger
07-27-14, 11:00
Daisy Duke and Col. Wilma Deering caused me to watch a lot of TV while laying on my stomach as a kid. ;)

Big A
07-27-14, 11:01
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/e5ysuzu6.jpg

Waylander
07-27-14, 13:41
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/eqejysyp.jpg

Pork Chop
07-27-14, 15:07
This one does it for me. Definitely in my top 5.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/va2azube.jpg

fixit69
07-27-14, 15:28
You know if an online group of pros and semi not so pro's like myself can't have a hot chick page I am actually going to shed a tear. Keep them going

Ryno12
07-27-14, 16:12
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/e3asu9yd.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/ge5u9ysa.jpg
I always thought Joan was a hot older chick and who didn't have a thing for Lily Munster (Yvonne De Carlo)?
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/se4evane.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/zazytetu.jpg

Big A
07-27-14, 16:25
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/ase8a7u9.jpg

Hey Ryno, quit holding out on the Heather Thomas man. You know everyone in this thread enjoys looking at her.

Big A
07-27-14, 16:30
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/3u4utybe.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/erany6ed.jpg

montanadave
07-27-14, 16:31
Ahh, those endless debates of youth. Ginger or Mary Ann? Lily or Morticia? Samantha or Jeannie?

Ryno12
07-27-14, 16:40
Hey Ryno, quit holding out on the Heather Thomas man. You know everyone in this thread enjoys looking at her.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/gejahugy.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/qeba9uhy.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/7y3enyvu.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/2y7u3eju.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/6uqerenu.jpg

Ahh, those endless debates of youth. Ginger or Mary Ann? Lily or Morticia? Samantha or Jeannie?
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/ybe6ese4.jpg
I think I always leaned toward Samantha.

Ryno12
07-27-14, 16:47
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/y7azy9a9.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/pysa7aja.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/u2a3u5at.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/syqagahy.jpg

fixit69
07-27-14, 16:54
At this point, what difference does it make...

Seriously, mods please don't lock.

Ryno12
07-27-14, 16:56
Dani D or Kari Byron??
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/ve7yve8y.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/ehu8y4an.jpg

Big A
07-27-14, 17:06
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/8u6ugadu.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/by5u4a2a.jpg

SteyrAUG
07-27-14, 17:34
http://www.classichorrorcampaign.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Caroline-Munro-basque-2.jpg

http://20imagefox.com/images1/caroline-munro-7.jpg

Big A
07-27-14, 17:40
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/y6evyzed.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/u8e4uhy6.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/vu7u5aty.jpg

Inkslinger
07-27-14, 17:40
Dani D or Kari Byron??
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/ehu8y4an.jpg

Kari!

Jellybean
07-27-14, 18:09
Dani D or Kari Byron??

Isn't that the lady from American Pickers??

Ryno12
07-27-14, 18:13
Isn't that the lady from American Pickers??

Yes. Danielle Colby-Cushman aka Dani Diesel. She's also a burlesque dancer.

TriviaMonster
07-27-14, 18:15
Does the blue pill come in blister packs?

Ryno12
07-27-14, 18:20
Does the blue pill come in blister packs?

Dave??

Waylander
07-27-14, 18:51
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/3u4utybe.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/erany6ed.jpg

And hips.
And legs.
And face.

Damn son! She's the whole package. Any idea who she is?

Pork Chop
07-27-14, 18:54
And hips.
And legs.
And face.

Damn son! She's the whole package. Any idea who she is?

Agreed.

SHIVAN
07-27-14, 18:59
Happens again, and it will be curtains on your accounts. Hope that is clear.