PDA

View Full Version : LMT complete rifle

aalmcc4
06-11-08, 06:24
I was not aware that LMT sells complete rifles. But I found two at a local dealer. Price was $1099 for the M4 with regular M4 stock. Another one was $1199 with the SOMPD stock.
Are these decent prices?

He also sells lowers. Are the prices you guys are paying @ retailers about what the MSRP is listed on LMTs website?

I figure I might "pull the trigger" on an LMT after all the good stuff I've heard about them.

Thanks to all who respond.

rob_s
06-11-08, 07:05
Yes, those are good prices. If you think you want the SOPMOD stock buy it with the gun as it will be a $200 extra later on.

Yes, most vendors sell LMT complete lowers for the same prices listed on the LMT site. This leads me to believe they have a minimum advertised price deal with their vendors.

tiger seven
06-11-08, 07:19
Those seem like very good prices to me. I would get the one with the SOPMOD. It's a great stock, with a nice rubber buttpad and excellent cheekweld; and even if you decide to switch to another stock you can usually sell the SOPMOD and come out ahead. As far as the M4 stock goes, LMT's version is the best one on the market, and has a rock-solid fit with no wobble.

I agree with Rob about the lowers.

Derek

theJanitor
06-11-08, 12:13
i believe the CWS (complete weapon system) only showed up in the 08 catalog.

i ordered one with the sopmod stock. it was a good deal, not only because of the SOPMOD stock, but because it includes the rear sight and the BCG/CH. came in three weeks, too.