PDA

View Full Version : EForm 1 question...

glock21xxx
07-24-14, 20:30
So, logged into the Eforms site and saw that my Form 1 was approved, but have not been emailed the form w/stamp OR had my "submitted" form updated on the site.

Does this usually take a few days? Looks like it was "Approved" on Monday? Anyone else experience this? Does it usually take a little bit to get the Approved/Stamped Form 1 emailed to you?

Thanks in advance guys...

BigWaylon
07-24-14, 22:58
If it's approved, just save/print it from EForms. Make sure it has stamp/signature/Approved check mark, and doesn't have a watermark (usually DRAFT) across it.

Maybe spam filter caught the email.

geaux2sleep
07-25-14, 09:27
So, logged into the Eforms site and saw that my Form 1 was approved, but have not been emailed the form w/stamp OR had my "submitted" form updated on the site.

Does this usually take a few days? Looks like it was "Approved" on Monday? Anyone else experience this? Does it usually take a little bit to get the Approved/Stamped Form 1 emailed to you?

Thanks in advance guys...

Congrats on the approval, bro!

glock21xxx
07-25-14, 10:05
Congrats on the approval, bro!

Thanks brother, it was my first NFA item - so this is awesome.

My good vibes about being approved must have resonated through the airwaves last night.

Got my approved form in hand! Pics to follow :P

SteveL
07-25-14, 12:58
Congrats on the approval. I just got my first one back today. Mine was approved today and I received an email letting me know. When I logged into eforms it now says "approved" where it used to say "submitted/in process." I can view/print the form from the eforms page or the email.

glock21xxx
07-25-14, 18:01
Congrats on the approval. I just got my first one back today. Mine was approved today and I received an email letting me know. When I logged into eforms it now says "approved" where it used to say "submitted/in process." I can view/print the form from the eforms page or the email.

Thanks sir!

That was the weird thing - in the column on the left it was showing "approved" but when I would view the form, it still had the "submitted" watermark. I just checked it now and they uploaded the finalized approved form.

I can't wait until Form 4's get back up there - suppressor is next! ;)

SteveL
07-25-14, 18:15
Thanks sir!

That was the weird thing - in the column on the left it was showing "approved" but when I would view the form, it still had the "submitted" watermark. I just checked it now and they uploaded the finalized approved form.

I can't wait until Form 4's get back up there - suppressor is next! ;)

I haven't printed mine yet because I'm not home and won't be until tomorrow. I'm curious that you mentioned a watermark. There's no visible watermark when I view the form as a PDF. Will there be one on the page when I print it?

glock21xxx
07-25-14, 18:20
I haven't printed mine yet because I'm not home and won't be until tomorrow. I'm curious that you mentioned a watermark. There's no visible watermark when I view the form as a PDF. Will there be one on the page when I print it?

No, but you know how it has the background image "submitted" when it's in process? Once it's finalized and approved there is no watermark - at least there wasn't one on my email or eforms approved form now.

SteveL
07-25-14, 18:33
No, but you know how it has the background image "submitted" when it's in process? Once it's finalized and approved there is no watermark - at least there wasn't one on my email or eforms approved form now.

Ok thanks. I do sort of recall the "submitted" watermark and I've seen chatter of there being a watermark on the final form. That's why I was curious. Either way it has the stamp in the upper right corner, the box is checked that the tax was paid, the box is checked that it was approved, and the examiner's signature is on it. Those are the things that seemed most important.

BigWaylon
07-25-14, 19:08
As info...there's a DRAFT watermark when you start working in a form and save it. It'll change to SUBMITTED once you pay/submit (and clears the Pending Research status if you had to put the check box and enter your own info). Once approved, there should not be a watermark of any kind. However, there's a known defect in the system that sometimes reverts you back to the DRAFT after approval. They've found some of the causes, but not all of them. What you end up with is the Approved box checked, the stamp and signature, and DRAFT across the form. It changes from SUBMITTED back to DRAFT instead of disappearing altogether. You have to request it get fixed...they don't know it's happened when they approve it (or at least they don't go verify is didn't happen). I've had this happen with all five of mine (four F1s and an F4). The dealer that had my F4 said I was the first one he'd ever seen do that...and they process hundreds a month.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for anybody that's new to EForms.

SteveL
07-25-14, 20:15
As info...there's a DRAFT watermark when you start working in a form and save it. It'll change to SUBMITTED once you pay/submit (and clears the Pending Research status if you had to put the check box and enter your own info). Once approved, there should not be a watermark of any kind. However, there's a known defect in the system that sometimes reverts you back to the DRAFT after approval. They've found some of the causes, but not all of them. What you end up with is the Approved box checked, the stamp and signature, and DRAFT across the form. It changes from SUBMITTED back to DRAFT instead of disappearing altogether. You have to request it get fixed...they don't know it's happened when they approve it (or at least they don't go verify is didn't happen). I've had this happen with all five of mine (four F1s and an F4). He dealer that had my F4 said I was the first one he'd ever seen do that...and they process hundreds a month.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for anybody that's new to EForms.

Thanks. It appears in my case the watermark dropped off altogether.