PDA

View Full Version : 2 Marshall's and 1 NYPD Officer shot in Manhattan DEVELOPING...

RIDE
07-28-14, 12:48
www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/usshooting-west-4th-street--268913871.html

Hopefully the shooter(s). Can rot in prison for life and not take the easy way out.

Prayers for the officers that they pull through.

B Cart
07-28-14, 13:09
Hopefully the shooter(s). Can rot in prison for life and not take the easy way out.

According to the story in the link you posted, it looks like the suspect was killed. Glad the marshalls and officers' injuries weren't life threatening.

RIDE
07-28-14, 13:21
According to the story in the link you posted, it looks like the suspect was killed. Glad the marshalls and officers' injuries weren't life threatening.

They've added / updated a lot of info to the story/page.

Glad the good guys are ok..
Shooter dead certainly isn't too bad either.

ALCOAR
07-28-14, 16:26
This pedophile was featured on CNN's/John Walsh's new show "The Hunt" just last week. Then in re-aired last night, and two tips came in about his whereabouts...hints the U.S. Marshall involvement.

Glad the pedophile got a dirt nap!

trinydex
07-28-14, 16:41
when did this guy abscond?

Eurodriver
07-28-14, 19:49
This guy just LOOKS like a pedo.

Look at that smile...

SeriousStudent
07-28-14, 20:10
Prayers sent that the wounded Deputy Marshal's and Detective make a full and complete recovery.

CGSteve
07-29-14, 01:05
I'm glad the show led to him being found, but at the same time I'm sure it is also what led to him arming himself and being extra alert. Criminals of his type, sick and despicable as they are; are not usually the go down hard types. I'm no criminologist, but oddly enough, at least five DUSMs I work with in the SW said the same exact thing.

Also, it is marshal with one "L".