PDA

View Full Version : How To Off Yourself..And 4 Others In One Easy Lesson

platform389
06-11-08, 17:57
Today class we will watch as 5 PHD candidates attempt to run from the police.

Of course the police helicopter is watching via IR. Driver is running without headlights and...

...finds a stopped train the hard way.

http://www.wftv.com/video/16576325/index.html

Enable full screen for best view. Impact occurs at 1:38. Train does not move.http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif

batgeek
06-11-08, 18:27
that's gonna leave a little mark.

Palmguy
06-11-08, 18:59
I thought it was a regular cab truck at first...didn't realize until they switched off of IR that it was an Avalanche and the two doors I saw were the rear doors :eek:

Being local to that I heard about it on the news this morning...a little surprised that SCSO released the video.

Gutshot John
06-11-08, 19:23
Darwin works. :D

ThirdWatcher
06-11-08, 20:03
As many turns as he made, it had to be fate.

It always amazes me at how tough trains (and trees, for that matter) are.:D

M4arc
06-11-08, 20:13
A little pickup is no match for loaded hopper cars! That train wasn't even aware that it had been hit :D

DM-SC
06-12-08, 11:05
FUBAR! Crime doesn't pay...:rolleyes:

markm
06-12-08, 14:35
5 morons in one shot! Not bad!

rubberneck
06-12-08, 19:40
I wonder how much that is going to end up costing the county after the wrongful death lawsuits are settled. The families of these clowns always end up suing and somehow they almost always walk away with money.

Detective_D
06-12-08, 19:55
I wonder how much that is going to end up costing the county after the wrongful death lawsuits are settled. The families of these clowns always end up suing and somehow they almost always walk away with money.

Ya know, I dont really see the families winning that one. If you notice, you never see a police car in the video until several seconds after the crash. When the helicopter is on them, you dont have to be close to them at all. Especially at night and when you have a chopper with FLIR.

The agency can say that the driver had no reason to go that fast with no headlights on. There were not any police cars close enough to be "making" him to what he did.

DANGER CLOSE
06-13-08, 13:18
tragic loss of a good truck. it could have run for many for miles on america's streets and roads.

markm
06-13-08, 13:34
tragic loss of a good truck. it could have run for many for miles on america's streets and roads.

We can produce more trucks. Getting rid of 5 wastes of oxygen is a fair trade!

cobra90gt
06-14-08, 01:46
DRT & cancel x-mas. :p