They have done it again.

:lol:

Alpha Sierra
08-04-14, 12:53
LOLWUT?

skijunkie55
08-04-14, 12:54
This I want...
Along with their reduced size target system!

SPARTAN HOPLITE ARMS
08-04-14, 13:04
:jester: Thank you for that. It was actually quite enjoyable to watch. They're hysterical! I especially enjoyed their leg sweep and mag flip videos.

Sensei
08-04-14, 13:16
I laughed so hard that I pee'd a little.

jaxman7
08-04-14, 13:49
Those guys are by far the funniest in the industry!

I've got a Proctor handgun class coming up in December. As a joke I may rig up a cheap handgun like this and check out his reaction when I get on the line that first day of class. :)

-Jax

RIDE
08-04-14, 13:55
So good!!!!

lunchbox
08-04-14, 14:24
Great vid. Frank is one the fastest and accurate shooters out there, to see him do it with a Hi-Point... Just leaves me laughing and shaking my head. Funny stuff!

markm
08-04-14, 14:34
Those goofballs even have "Dynamic pie Concepts" labels on the guy's camo Vans high tops. No shit... freeze the video and see. :sarcastic:

Vgex2
08-04-14, 14:40
Amazing.

Koshinn
08-04-14, 14:45
Great video.

I've seen airsoft guns with better quality production, better materials, and nicer triggers than a hipoint. What did they do besides mill it for a t1, make the trigger stupid light, and engrave and paint it?

ptmccain
08-04-14, 14:48
$4300

Awesome.

Hilarious.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

jmnielsen
08-04-14, 15:33
Those goofballs even have "Dynamic pie Concepts" labels on the guy's camo Vans high tops. No shit... freeze the video and see. :sarcastic:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/05/ury4ate4.jpg

lunchbox
08-04-14, 15:41
Their the Vans Defcon X syndicate http://soldiersystems.net/2013/10/06/where-to-buy-the-defcon-x-vans-syndicate-aor-shoes/ , they have Velcro area for patch. I'm surprised ya recognized they were Vans, didn't picture you as the skateboardin type Markm:D

ColtSeavers
08-04-14, 16:30
http://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/attachments/dodge-dart-general-discussion/37279d1405017839-does-anyone-know-where-i-can-get-set-black-rotors-my-2014-dart-rallye-shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg

AKDoug
08-04-14, 16:45
Great video.

I've seen airsoft guns with better quality production, better materials, and nicer triggers than a hipoint. What did they do besides mill it for a t1, make the trigger stupid light, and engrave and paint it?
That's the point ;) It's a not so subtle stab at Salient Arms. Good to see Ben Stoeger in there too.

AKDoug
08-04-14, 16:47
Their the Vans Defcon X syndicate http://soldiersystems.net/2013/10/06/where-to-buy-the-defcon-x-vans-syndicate-aor-shoes/ , they have Velcro area for patch. I'm surprised ya recognized they were Vans, didn't picture you as the skateboardin type Markm:D

MarkM knows as much about skateboards as AR's...maybe more.

jaxman7
08-04-14, 19:29
I love the part when they go into the machine shop & start enlarging the ejection port.....using a grinding wheel. Awesome.

-Jax

MountainRaven
08-04-14, 19:52
Those guys are by far the funniest in the industry!

I've got a Proctor handgun class coming up in December. As a joke I may rig up a cheap handgun like this and check out his reaction when I get on the line that first day of class. :)

-Jax

Do it!

:D

jaxman7
08-04-14, 19:58
Do it!

:D

I've got a T1/LaRue mount, some extra aluminum pic rails and access to milling machine. Now to find the Hi Point. :)

-Jax

lunchbox
08-04-14, 20:23
I've got a T1/LaRue mount, some extra aluminum pic rails and access to milling machine. Now to find the Hi Point. :)

-JaxShouldn't have a hard time tracking one down. Pawn shop should have one for $100, the shady looking guy on street corner should have one for $30.. Buyer beware of choice.:D

jaxman7
08-04-14, 20:37
Yeah they are stupid cheap down here.....there's a clue. Ha Ha

-Jax

RMiller
08-04-14, 21:10
:lol:That's funny

SeriousStudent
08-04-14, 21:58

-Jax

I was actually given one years ago, as a present from a former girlfriend.

Just one of several reasons she's in life's rear view mirror now.

And that video is hysterical.

Bubba FAL
08-04-14, 22:15
Hey, was that WECSOG-spec custom Dremel machining I saw being performed on that weapon?

Koshinn
08-05-14, 01:35

Friends don't let friends date people who give hi-points as gifts.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
08-05-14, 03:18

I wouldn't even be able to feign appreciation, unless the sex was great, then I could muster at least a, "Wow! Neat-o!"

Bolt_Overide
08-05-14, 07:12
I had forgotten how much diet dew in the nasal cavity hurts... I wish to thank you for the reminder good sirs.

montanadave
08-05-14, 07:18
So, wait, am I to understand this is some sort of parody?

jaxman7
08-05-14, 07:32
So, wait, am I to understand this is some sort of parody?

Dave,

Welcome to M4C. If you look around you will see many stickied threads at the top of each Discussion page. We ask that you read these and ask less questions. Please pay special attention to the semi auto handgun discussion page. You may find that the Hi Point topic not to your liking if you don't believe this is a parody. ;)

-Jax

ETA:

S.S. We had a guy a few months ago at work who owed us $80 as a remainder of a balance owed for services done. No kidding he paid the owner in 'Hi Point'. Gave my boss a .45 Hi Point.

montanadave
08-05-14, 07:58
Dave,

Welcome to M4C. If you look around you will see many stickied threads at the top of each Discussion page. We ask that you read these and ask less questions. Please pay special attention to the semi auto handgun discussion page. You may find that the Hi Point topic not to your liking if you don't believe this is a parody. ;)

-Jax

Frankly, after reading some of the ridiculously disparaging comments regarding the Taurus Judge, I've decided to take most of the technical discussions regarding firearms on this site with a HUGE grain of salt. YMMV

williejc
08-05-14, 22:45
I used to enjoy HP threads on other sites where people would jump up and accuse others for being gun snobs if they criticized the HP. Personally, I'd rather be seen with an ugly tranny at a queer convention than be caught anywhere with a HP.