PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi loses it ....

tb-av
08-04-14, 16:46
... maybe this will help take her down.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/04/gop-rep-says-pelosi-visibly-shaken-during-dust-up-on-house-floor-defends/

AKDoug
08-04-14, 16:50
Not going to happen. It won't even be a blip on the radar tomorrow.

jpmuscle
08-04-14, 17:00
If anything this will probably just embolden her supporters...

.46caliber
08-04-14, 17:09
Ugghhh.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

glocktogo
08-04-14, 17:28
The only thing that's going to take her down is the grim reaper himself. Those CA fruits and nuts LOVE her! :(

tb-av
08-04-14, 18:06
I don't know.... I think she is deranged... the more she talks the better... her district may be crazy but they probably don't want to be represented by someone that appears crazy every time she speaks.

jpmuscle
08-04-14, 18:16
I don't know.... I think she is deranged... the more she talks the better... her district may be crazy but they probably don't want to be represented by someone that appears crazy every time she speaks.
If one is surrounded by craziness on a daily basis how would they know the difference?

Honu
08-04-14, 18:29
Pelosi said Hamas is a Humanitarian organization to according to her friends at least but she said it :)

this is nothing and all lefties believe her and have no moral compass as said it will embolden them more

tb-av
08-04-14, 19:32
Oh well, I'm an eternal optimist... she will be defeated as well as Harry Reid. We just haven't figured the solution yet.

R/Tdrvr
08-04-14, 19:38
Not going to happen. It won't even be a blip on the radar tomorrow.

It'd be a different story if a republican lost it.

Bolt_Overide
08-05-14, 08:08
All we can hope for at this point is that either the reaper takes her, she gets caught doing something too illegal to ignore, or she comes down with alzheimers.

tb-av
08-05-14, 08:42
I think she may already have it.... anger can be an early component of Alzheimer. Confusion, anger, denial... got her name all all over it. When this country was founded the average age of the founders was 67. today we have diseases like Alzheimer on the rise.

Pelosi is 74 -- Alzheimer can run about 7 years... that puts her 79 - 81... which is a decent average life span in USA.

Look at Robert Byrd ... I don't think he had Alzheimer but he had no business with the keys to the car towards the end of his reign over West Virginia.

We absolutely have to put pressure on these people. ... and more importantly we need to do what Brat has nearly done in VA. That is defeat the old dog and immediately after winning state that term limits are needed.

It's one thing to do the will of the people but if the people are incompetent and uneducated then the representatives have to at least educate the masses such that they understand the whole picture and can pick a side. Pelosi was just the opposite... "we'll find out what it is after we make it a law" ... No sane person says things like that. This is what Roberts said.. He said you idiots elected this jackass and now you get his taxes. You were stupid so don't come crying to me. The problem is our representatives are corrupt and I am absolutely certain in some cases mentally deficient... so that's where I think Robert's screwed up, he didn't protect the people from the deficient representative.

I honestly believe that new representatives on the local level will cause the old school to give up the fight. I think they will take their money and run while they can if we can get/keep the ball rolling.

Abraham
08-05-14, 10:35
Ever notice how glassy her eyes are and how faltering speech is?

She maybe on some heavy meds and has been for a long time...

Moose-Knuckle
08-05-14, 18:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDoIM1dRzGo

Bubba FAL
08-05-14, 19:24

They don't call her "Blinky" for nothing - remember all those SOTU speeches when she was Speaker of the House? She's been on some kind of meds for a while now.

.46caliber
08-05-14, 20:00
If they wanted mental health screenings before firearm purchases, do you think they'd go for mental health screenings for political office? Things that make you go ,"Hmmmm"

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

brushy bill
08-05-14, 20:01
Oh well, I'm an eternal optimist... she will be defeated as well as Harry Reid. We just haven't figured the solution yet.

Only to be replaced by equally repugnant candidates.

SteyrAUG
08-05-14, 22:26

If rabid, psychobabble insanity was all that was needed to remove her, she'd have never been elected in the first place. This isn't an "instance" this is a well established and clearly defined pattern of behavior that is as predictable and dependable as the likelihood that Sheila Jackson Lee will be wearing an absolutely ridiculous looking cowboy hat during her next TV appearance.

Belmont31R
08-06-14, 00:40
Pelosi has always been a cook and meds or not doesn't need to be in any type of civil role. I don't like Dems much but there's plenty of them that can at least not look drugged, drunk, and or senile.

She does the same thing as another Obama chromy we talked about before years ago with the blinking and lip smacking when talked about. Was explained then as an opiate symptom. Anita Dunn was her name.

rocsteady
08-07-14, 06:14
I would agree that she is a poster child for term limits but then again, that poster would have to be pretty big to fit all the faces...

brickboy240
08-07-14, 10:31
Yes...that is a huge poster.

Faces include Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd, Strom Thurmond....and on and on.