PDA

View Full Version : CZ P07 slide detail strip

Sam
08-06-14, 12:13
I have googled and searched on youtube but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.

Is there an online instruction, either video or written, on how to detail strip the SLIDE. I ordered the action spring kit from CGW and it required the replacement of the firing pin spring and firing pin block plunger spring, as well as replacing the hammer spring. I know how to replace the hammer spring. It's the firing pin and firing pin block plunger springs that I don't know how to replace.

Any help would be appreciated.

CC556
08-06-14, 12:19
Super easy... use a punch to pop out the roll pin that goes through the slide. Everything will fall apart at that point. To put it back together just make sure the firing pin block is aligned properly, start the roll pin in the slide (the hole on one side is slightly flared to make this easier) and then depress the firing pin just a little while you drive the roll pin through so that it falls into the cut-out area you can see on the firing pin.

Magsz
08-09-14, 13:17
Make sure the flat on the firing pin is pointed straight UP so that the roll pin can pass through said cutout and into the other side of the slide.