PDA

View Full Version : Barack Hussein Soebarkah(In Two Places At The Same Time?)

Denali
08-06-14, 19:03
http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/02/barack_hussein_soebarkah_in_two_places_at_the_same_time.html

The 44th President of the United States is, of course, Barack Hussein Obama II.

Barack Hussein Obama II has also been known by names such as Barry Soetoro, Barry Obama, and Barack Hussein Obama (Soebarkah).

To be sure, only supposed madmen note that the name "Soebarkah" originated in very tight spatiotemporal proximity to the operations of a cult called "Subud" that was founded by a Muslim named Mohammad Subuh -- a cult wherein personal name changes were the order of the day.

That Soebarkah's mother associated with members of the cult, and that, some 45 years later, a leader of the cult (Deliana Loretta Fuddy) would be the first non-medical doctor in the state of Hawaii to run the State's Department of Health (and therefore have custody over Soebarkah's long form birth certificate) is, shall we say, rather odd -- but nothing more than that, except to the most determined and deluded of conspiracy theorists.

Conspiracy theorists might add that cult leader Fuddy, relatively soon after her certification of Soebarkah's origins, apparently perished in a plane crash survived by everyone on board including the cult leader herself -- until the cult leader, post-collision, poetically disengaged a hand and was swallowed by the ocean.

But, this is truly sheer madness -- all of it; there's simply no denying it.

And yet, the depths of the madness inspired by the most transformative of presidents remain unfathomed -- even by the most ardent of conspiracy theorists.

You see, there are certain very queer facts about the nameshifter that not even the most ardent conspiracy theorist will want to deny.

Astoundingly, it would appear that Soebarkah could be in two places at the same time.

From The American Thinker this past winter, you should read it very carefully, that it was penned by a professor of criminology is quite intriguing, to say the least....

Moose-Knuckle
08-06-14, 20:20
Right over the herd's heads. It’s just racism, tinfoil, and conspiracy . . . bahahaha.

Sensei
08-06-14, 20:57
It will take more than this to resuscitate the "Birther" movement. Don't get me wrong, I love to find anything, I mean an-y-th-ing to take this guy out of office, but this ship has sailed. Even if we proved that he was some type of Manchurian Candidate, the damage has been done since SCOTUS would never invalidate his signed bills.

Denali
08-06-14, 22:38
It will take more than this to resuscitate the "Birther" movement. Don't get me wrong, I love to find anything, I mean an-y-th-ing to take this guy out of office, but this ship has sailed. Even if we proved that he was some type of Manchurian Candidate, the damage has been done since SCOTUS would never invalidate his signed bills.

In my opinion, the real issue revolving around the opaqueness of Obama has been, and continues to be, the ambivalence of the 18-34 year old class regarding the issue of his birth, and vetting in particular. That this generation quite obviously could care less is all but proven, such cynicism is a reflection of their decadence, and it is by no means restricted to this one issue, it saturates most of their worldview, and manifests itself in variously destructive rationalization, which is apparent in their embracing of vice as constitutionally sacred virtue, which is why they are so at ease with resorting to inane constitutional rhetoric as justification for destroying the nation from within. They pursue every vice and amorality as constitutionally protected, sacred liberties, which of course is is tediously childish and immature. They behave just as they have been programmed, to embrace decadence and ambivalence as virtue by their self absorbed baby boomer parents, and the Marxists who lock down the USA's public education system, the result absolutely devastating to behold....

In other words, that this mans ridiculously nebulous personal history, along with the multitude of dubious explanations rationalizing it are not, and never have been an issue for them, is the real issue! Obama is not a "Manchurian Candidate" as you put it, the generation that rationalizes him is.....

ColtSeavers
08-06-14, 22:42
Why can't I stop reading Soebarkah as Sardaukar?

At any rate, Clint Eastwood got it right, greatest hoax to date.

SteyrAUG
08-06-14, 23:11
I just can't believe THIS GUY actually became the President.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/obama-joint.jpeg

Isn't this the kind of person who was doomed to working dead end jobs at the mall? And quite honestly, if we really were going to elect a person solely based on the novelty of having the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, is this really the best we could have done?

I actually think Neil Tyson, with his degree in physics and masters in astronomy and astrophysics, and a complete lack of education in law or political science would have made a better President. As would several thousand other black people who have no specific political background either.

NWPilgrim
08-06-14, 23:45
Denali, I agree with what you state except for the age bracket. There are plenty of my aging Boomers that are all in on these very narcissistic and corrosive actions and beliefs. I know many libertarian/conservatives in that younger bracket as well. Any way you slice it, by religion, age, etc it comes that around 50% or more vote for this crap regardless of how that group is suppose to believe. The civic rot is widespread.

Cincinnatus
08-06-14, 23:47
As William F. Buckley was fond of saying, I'd rather be governed by the first 100 names in the Boston phonebook than by the faculty of Harvard. This guy was picked by the Harvard faculty, a choice foisted upon the rest of us by the intellectual elites.

Moose-Knuckle
08-07-14, 02:14
As William F. Buckley was fond of saying, I'd rather be governed by the first 100 names in the Boston phonebook than by the faculty of Harvard. This guy was picked by the Harvard faculty, a choice foisted upon the rest of us by the intellectual elites.

Every POTUS in at least the last half century has been recruited at Ivy League schools while in their early twenties. Barry was set up from his conception by radical reds.

As far as age group, I'm in my early thirties and have seen right through the smoke and mirrors. There are plenty of people above the age of 34 to include my 96 year old grandfather who voted for this fraud twice.

SteveS
08-11-14, 17:10

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/obama-joint.jpeg

Isn't this the kind of person who was doomed to working dead end jobs at the mall? And quite honestly, if we really were going to elect a person solely based on the novelty of having the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, is this really the best we could have done?

I actually think Neil Tyson, with his degree in physics and masters in astronomy and astrophysics, and a complete lack of education in law or political science would have made a better President. As would several thousand other black people who have no specific political background either.
I can't believe the majority of voters voted for Obama twice.

Caeser25
08-11-14, 20:15
I can't believe the majority of voters voted for Obama twice.

If the numbers I found are correct, in the last election, there were more eligible voters that DIDN'T vote than those that voted for Obama or for Romney.

No.6
08-11-14, 21:22
Guess you could say he put the POT in POTUS....

tb-av
08-11-14, 21:39

Have Al Franken explain it to you.

I think Denali nailed it.... we have a nation of idiots. Think of this.... NBC is supposedly one of the largest and most respected news networks in the country... maybe on Earth.... They do stories about a person who actually has a life of doing nothing and the latest do nothing project is to make a book of photo "selfies" of herself. That's news, that's important, that's compelling ... that's America.

It's enough to make you lose your mind if you ponder it for long. I used to think it was a joke but I am absolutely convinced Liberalism is actually a disease. It's the disease of self absorption developed into some sort of mass hysteria type deal... mass self absorption.

tb-av
08-11-14, 21:42
If the numbers I found are correct, in the last election, there were more eligible voters that DIDN'T vote than those that voted for Obama or for Romney.
that may in fact be true. We may be fighting the wrong enemy. We probably should be pissed at all the people that didn't vote.

If everybody voted I don't think these pissants could win.

SteyrAUG
08-11-14, 23:06
that may in fact be true. We may be fighting the wrong enemy. We probably should be pissed at all the people that didn't vote.

If everybody voted I don't think these pissants could win.

Or it could be even worse if every idiot voted. We might have gotten Hillary.

brushy bill
08-12-14, 17:57
Or it could be even worse if every idiot voted. We might have gotten Hillary.

Not too late...