PDA

View Full Version : Knockout Game attacker asks victim if he has a CCW . . .

Moose-Knuckle
08-09-14, 21:09
Just another hate crime perpetuated by someone that could look like Obama's son if he had one . . .

‘Knockout Game’ Attacker Asked Man If He Had A Gun Before Punching

http://members.jacksonville.com/community/shorelines/2014-08-08/story/police-briefs-juvenile-group-suspected-playing-knockout-game

Mr blasty
08-09-14, 21:48
If someone asked me that it would probably be stuffed in there mouth before they had a chance to do anything. Questions like that make alarm bells start screaming

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

SteyrAUG
08-10-14, 02:51
Assault is not a game. I hope every one of these cowards, who need three other cowards to back them up when they sucker punch somebody all bite off more than they can chew and find themselves crippled, riddled with bullets, stabbed or otherwise permanently incapacitated for life and I hope they live a long, long time.

And then around the age of 80, when they struggle to just get themselves to the store, I hope a gang of kids comes up to them and punches them in the face for personal entertainment.

Honu
08-10-14, 02:58
tattoo there face with CRIMINAL and then take off there hands and feet put them in the system as to never get any kind of gov assistance ever !!!!

crap is getting out of control sadly my neighbor had a guy walk into his garage the other day asking if he had any money ? we live in a pretty nice area with low crime not high end nice just nice

all the road rage crap this knock out thing other idiocy going on both my kids are in BJJ these days figure not to late to start they are not in there teens yet hope they stick with it master a few martial arts so they can protect themselves in this new world

Dienekes
08-10-14, 13:02
Apropos of nothing, I got pushed around in grade school because--of nothing. I then went off to a boy's boarding school (not a military school). In my junior year I started reading Jeff Cooper's early stuff, and got introduced to the 1911--and my thinking evolved. When I would go home for holidays or the summer I was able to borrow a DCM .45 and shoot it some.

One night, aged 17, I was walking home with that .45 in an old GI shoulder holster, minding my own business, when one of my old tormentors drove up, stopped, and got out. He confronted me and was working himself up to clobber me for old times's sake. I didn't know what an OODA loop was in those days, but figured that the ball was about to open--so slugged the guy as hard as I could.

He got back into the car, holding his nose, and I never saw him again. Of course, he never even suspected anything about the pistol...To say that I enjoyed all that would be the understatement of the century.

Still have that old .45, too.

Moose-Knuckle
08-11-14, 00:45
Assault is not a game.

No s**t. I loved this gem from the article/police report:

The victim told police that he believed the boys were playing the “knockout game.”

Yup, felonious assault is mere child's play folks . . .

Moose-Knuckle
08-11-14, 00:58
crap is getting out of control sadly my neighbor had a guy walk into his garage the other day asking if he had any money ? we live in a pretty nice area with low crime not high end nice just nice

Middle class neighbor hoods are the most targeted. I live in suburbia and CCW 24/7 cause you never know just who is walking around. One day recently the wife and I were returning home from a shopping errand when I observed two 02 thieves walking the neighborhood with pamphlets and wearing cheap dollar store reflective vests so as to give them some legitimacy. I called our local PD non-emergency number and they had three squads on them in under five minutes, I saw one in cuffs sitting on the curb and never saw the other one. Probably took off when he saw his friend scooped up. My wife couldn't believe the one got arrested and asked me why, I then explained to her that people that go door to door are either just out of prison living in a half-way-house "working", have warrants out for their arrest to include parole violations, and or they simply casing the neighborhood for soft targets. Most cities around here have a zero tolerance policy for solicitors for this very reason. It is a common practice for a van load of these guys to be driven in from out of town, dropped off, and canvas whole sub-divisions. You never know who is walking down your sidewalks; serial rapists, sex offenders, pedophiles, home invasion/robbery crews, et al. People often times develop a false since of security in the burbs.

Honu
08-11-14, 06:01
YUP

have that a few times a year BS patrols collecting for college or some stuff

SORRY the agency does not allow me to donate like thist lift my camera take a quick pic of them and say can you please spell your name for me and supply some ID :) ahhahahah talk about a way to freak them out usually its UM UM UM UM UM I A UM A A A UMM UMMMM

when I see something hinky always call it in we have LEO we pay to patrol so usually quick to respond but not always ?

SteyrAUG
08-11-14, 12:33
No s**t. I loved this gem from the article/police report:

Yup, felonious assault is mere child's play folks . . .

Remember when gang rape and assault was just "wilding"? I love how kids, and their families, call it something else that makes it sound like "youthful hijinks."

I wonder how many groups of former violent youths will get together in 40 years and recount their actions with a degree of fondness and nostalgia?

"Hey remember when we grabbed that old white bitch and drug her into the bushes and everyone had sex with her against her will?" "Yeah...good times....good times."

"Or how about those crazy nights when we went looking for defenseless elderly people and assaulted them just for fun." "I think we might have put that one dude into intensive care...good thing Obama made all them crackers buy insurance."

"Man those were the good days."

Moose-Knuckle
08-12-14, 03:21
Remember when gang rape and assault was just "wilding"? I love how kids, and their families, call it something else that makes it sound like "youthful hijinks."

I wonder how many groups of former violent youths will get together in 40 years and recount their actions with a degree of fondness and nostalgia?

"Hey remember when we grabbed that old white bitch and drug her into the bushes and everyone had sex with her against her will?" "Yeah...good times....good times."

"Or how about those crazy nights when we went looking for defenseless elderly people and assaulted them just for fun." "I think we might have put that one dude into intensive care...good thing Obama made all them crackers buy insurance."

"Man those were the good days."

Ironically I think this is how Mark Wahlburg talks with his brothers and his friends from the old neighborhood in Boston.

At approximately 9:00 p.m. on April 8, 1988 Thanh Lam, a Vietnamese adult male who resides in Dorchester, traveled by car to 998 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester, Massachusetts. At 998 Dorchester Avenue, Thanh Lam left his car carrying two cases of beer. As he crossed the sidewalk, Mark Wahlberg attacked Thanh Lam. Wahlberg was carrying a large wooden stick, approximately five feet long and two to three inches in diameter. Wahlberg approached Thanh Lam calling him a “Vietnam ****ing shit,” then hit him over the head with the stick. Thanh Lam was knocked to the ground unconscious. Th[e] stick broke in two and was later recovered from the scene. Thanh Lam was treated overnight at Boston City Hospital.

After police arrested Wahlberg later on the night of April 8, 1988, Wahlberg was informed of his rights and returned to the scene of 998 Dorchester Avenue. In the presence of two police officers, he stated: “You don’t have to let him identify me, I’ll tell you now that’s the mother-****er who’s head I split open,” or words to that effect.

As a police officer arrived at the scene of 998 Dorchester Avenue, Wahlberg and two other youths who were with him fled up Dorchester Avenue toward Pearl Street.

Shortly after 9:00 p.m. on April 8, 1988, Hoa Trinh, an adult Vietnamese male who resides in Dorchester, was standing several blocks away from 998 Dorchester Avenue, near the corner of Dorchester Avenue and Pearl Street. Hoa Trinh was not aware of the altercation outside of 998 Dorchester Avenue.

Wahlberg ran up to Hoa Trinh, put his arm around Hoa Trinh’s shoulder, and said: “Police coming, police coming, let me hide.” After a police cruiser passed, Wahlberg punched Trinh in the eye, causing him to fall to the ground.

Police arrived and Hoa Trinh identified Wahlberg as the person who punched him. Wahlberg was placed under arrest and read his rights. Thereafter he made numerous unsolicited racial statements about “gooks” and “slant-eyed gooks.” After being returned to 998 Dorchester Avenue, Wahlberg identified Thanh Lam as the person he hit over the head with a stick.

Trinh lost one of his “slanted” eyes due to the attack. Wahlberg plead guilty to two counts of criminal contempt, was sentenced to two years imprisonment, and was released after 45 days. Although Wahlberg describes his incarceration as a “turning point” in his life, to this day he continues to deny that race played a role in either attack.

http://www.gunssavelife.com/?p=10699

SteyrAUG
08-12-14, 17:59
Ironically I think this is how Mark Wahlburg talks with his brothers and his friends from the old neighborhood in Boston.

http://www.gunssavelife.com/?p=10699

Much as I like his movies, WHY didn't he get 10 years for armed assault?