PDA

View Full Version : aac 51t pinned through teeth

KingCobra
08-15-14, 07:07
Sorry if this was the wrong section, wasn't sure if it went here.or in the nfa section.

I'm looking for a thread where a guy pinned his aac 51t through the teeth, welded and filed the weld into teeth.. Does anybody know where I can find this? I tried searching multiple forums and google but I couldn't find it. Only a few mentioning they saw or heard (insert whatever) about this guy doing this.

This is purely for discussion purposes among a group of guys I work with.

Hkbeltfed
08-15-14, 18:49
It's on ar15.com

SilverBullet432
08-15-14, 23:08
Ive seen it on here

KingCobra
08-15-14, 23:31
It's on ar15.com

Thats where I originally saw it, but I can no longer find it. I'm also not a member there and have a hard time using that site. (Internet sucks on this side of the world)

Anybody have a link?

KingCobra
08-16-14, 19:14
Nobody can find this thread?

Sasahara
08-16-14, 19:22
I actually tried for 15 minutes yesterday to find the photos but could not find it, sorry. I remember it too though, it was a step by step.

SpeedRacer
08-16-14, 20:38
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?142579-AAC-Brakeout-pin-and-weld-*pictures-at-the-end*

KingCobra
08-16-14, 23:56
Thanks. I don't know what you typed in to find it lol.

SpeedRacer
08-17-14, 10:20
Thanks. I don't know what you typed in to find it lol.

Mad ninja Google skills. :)

Actually I just searched for "aac brakeout pinned teeth" since I vaguely remembered the thread being about a Brakeout mount and it was the first Google result.

Bonus ProTip: if you have trouble with forum searches, use Google to search a specific site using the format "site:sitename.com query"

Example:

site:m4carbine.net aac brakeout pinned teeth

KingCobra
08-17-14, 11:36
Mad ninja Google skills. :)

Actually I just searched for "aac brakeout pinned teeth" since I vaguely remembered the thread being about a Brakeout mount and it was the first Google result.

Bonus ProTip: if you have trouble with forum searches, use Google to search a specific site using the format "site:sitename.com query"

Example:

site:m4carbine.net aac brakeout pinned teeth

I was being very detailed in my search maybe that was the issue. Doesn't help the internet in this sand box sucks harder then a dyson.