PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about building AR pistol in California. Question about BCM pistol lower

Lopro619
08-17-14, 21:52
Am I able to have one of these shipped to my FFL here in Ca? What separates this from a regular AR lower other than the already installed pistol brace legality wise. Just don't want any hang ups from my ffl. Thanks in advance guys.

Iraqgunz
08-18-14, 04:31
Why don't you ask your FFL? There are plenty of people in CA with Draco pistols and AR lowers with the Sig brace.

Am I able to have one of these shipped to my FFL here in Ca? What separates this from a regular AR lower other than the already installed pistol brace legality wise. Just don't want any hang ups from my ffl. Thanks in advance guys.

Plasman
08-19-14, 13:15

You can't have JUST the pistol lower shipped to CA. It has to be a COMPLETE pistol (upper too). If you want a complete pistol lower, FunkAmmo has a program where you can send them your own pistol upper that they'll pair with a pistol lower to send, or they'll rent you one of their pistol uppers for $50 (they ship the complete pistol, and after you get it you ship the upper back to them).