PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Withdrawn Daniel Defense 14.5 DDM4, like M4V3, all factory

cougar26
08-18-14, 23:37
I am selling my nearly new DD M4. I have fired 90 rounds of federal 5.56 through this rifle - both the upper and lower are factory and the rifle shoots great. It is the same configuration as a DD M4V3 but with a 14.5" barrel:

Factory DD M4 lower with QD end plate - I have added the BCM Mod 1 pistol grip but can ship it with the factory A2 if you prefer.

Factory DD M4 upper, built by Daniel Defense on 5-1-14, see photo.

A4 upper receiver, 14.5" Hammer Forged barrel with pinned DD flashhider bringing overall length to 16"
Daniel Defense 9 inch M4 Rail
3, black, ladder rail covers
Daniel Defense charging Handle and BCG
Daniel Defense A1.5 fixed rear sight
The rifle will ship in a factory Daniel Defense branded hard case. Insured shipping to your ffl in the lower 48 is included in the purchase price.

If interested please IM me with any questions or if you want a specific picture. No trades Please.

I will only ship this rifle to a state where it is legal to own, it is your responsibility to know your local laws.

$1450 - I will accept discreet paypal (as Gift or +4%) or USPS money order and will generally ship within 24 hours of receiving payment.