PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: NewGas Tubes, BCM Mod 1 Comp, BCM Keymod 3"-4" Rails, WMD Guns NiB-X A3 Upper

KingsideRook
08-19-14, 23:07
Closing out some extras...just stuff I'm not building at the moment.

SPF - 1- Noveske carbine gas tube with new roll pin, $10 each, $2 shipping SPF

SPF -1 - WMD Guns Nitromet (Melonite) Gas tube, black rustproof, with new roll pin, $13 each, $2 shipping. SPF

2 - DPMS Rifle gas tubes with new roll pin, $10 each, flat $3 shipping for one or both.

All in perfect condition and new. Will combine shipping on these and other items.

SPF -1 - Excellent condition - installed once, uninstalled once, never pinned/welded - BCM Compensator Mod 1: $75 shipped USPS

I can include a new crush washer if you need one; just let me know. Otherwise it will ship without one.

Per BCM:
This Compensator was not designed as a gamers comp. It was designed for tactical applications to reduce muzzle rise, flash signature, noise, and lateral pressure.

Compatible with A2-mounted suppressors due to unique external geometry.
Tuned slots and interior cone offer maximum in recoil mitigations, compensation of muzzle-rise, and flash reduction.
Dual action brake minimizes side pressure and designed to have much less noise associated with typical compensators. Makes it perfect for working in teams for CQB. It is a compensator that is built for the 21st Century Gunfighter!
Stainless Steel construction for maximum corrosion resistance
Predrilled hole at the base for permanent installation.
Includes a Crush Washer and pin
Should be installed by a qualified military armorer.
Threaded 1/2 x 28 for 5.56mm AR15 platforms.
Extended version of the BCMGUNFIGHTER MOD 0 - 5.56.
Mount per BATF specs to bring your 14.5 inch barrel over 16 inches (non-NFA)

SPF- 1- WMD Guns NiB-X A3 Upper Receiver. Forged 7075 A3 Upper, M4 Feed Ramps, with Nickel Boron finish inside and out, and Factory Black Cerakote on the exterior. Some minor wear on the Cerakote at a few tiny places where the upper shows a little of the Nickel Boron finish underneath at the takedown pin holes and on the rail corners. Still as slick and corrosion- proof as new, but the black finish wears to show the hard, slick nickel boron on these. Only 60 round fired total, then disassembled for sale. These NiB-X uppers make the bolt travel like it's buttered, way better than stock. $89 Shipped. SPF

http://i.imgur.com/zne9n9t.jpg

I also have:

Qty. 3 - BCM Polymer Keymod 3" 1913 Rail sections, new

and

Qty. 4 - BCM Polymer Keymod 4" 1913 Rail sections new

These are $10 shipped for one, or $9 shipped each, if you buy two, $8 shipped each at 3 or more. Looking at the prices for these online plus shipping, this is a deal.

Prefer Paypal or USPS Money Order. Email is faster than PM, please feel free to email with any questions!

KingsideRook
08-27-14, 12:54
Bump - still have two rifle tubes and 7 more BCM KeyMod rail sections for sale.