PDA

View Full Version : Just curious: How many of you police officers are doing searches of...

Business_Casual
08-21-14, 14:04
Federal Prosecutors' cars without probable cause on the side of the freeway?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/20/eric-holder-justice-dept-will-be-fair-thorough-fer/

How stupid does he think we are?

bc

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-21-14, 14:18
Try being from Colorado. Lots of stories of cops pulling people over in UT, WY and KS with Colorado plates for BS like not signalling for 5 seconds and then asking to search the car for pot.

At least Holder's story is more compelling, not saying it is actually compelling though, than Barry's story about be tailed by mall security when he was a teenager in the US. That sound perfectly awful.

At least John Conyers got his head bashed in a few times. The new guys with their tales of police not calling them 'sir' and bored mall cops doesn't make for compelling stories.

glocktogo
08-21-14, 14:22
So much for justice being blind. :rolleyes:

TAZ
08-21-14, 14:37
So if the county prosecutor is not objective enough because his LEO dad died in the line of duty (supposedly killed by a black man) then how is the AG going to be objective if he got racially profiled by white guys???

Wasn't assHolder the same guy who mused about how much of a relief it was to find out the footsteps he heard following him at night were white guys instead of black???

markm
08-21-14, 14:40
Wasn't assHolder the same guy who mused about how much of a relief it was to find out the footsteps he heard following him at night were white guys instead of black???

I think that was Jesse AssJackson.

SteveS
08-21-14, 14:48
He knows exactly how stupid{we} are . {we} voted them into office twice.

Business_Casual
08-21-14, 16:22
He knows exactly how stupid{we} are . {we} voted them into office twice.

We voted Holder into office? Are you sure?

docsherm
08-21-14, 16:25

He is from CA....so maybe he did....:jester:

Iraqgunz
08-22-14, 04:50
When you vote for one idiot, you get all of the trimmings. So yeah, pretty much.

J-Dub
08-22-14, 06:23
Try being from Colorado. Lots of stories of cops pulling people over in UT, WY and KS with Colorado plates for BS like not signalling for 5 seconds and then asking to search the car for pot..

No those Colorado folks get pulled over because they drive like complete shit, if their car smells like weed....it smells like weed.

austinN4
08-22-14, 07:22
Federal Prosecutors' cars without probable cause on the side of the freeway?
[url]http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/20/eric-holder-justice-dept-will-be-fair-thorough-fer/[/url
This thread is confusing me. What am I missing?
Thread opens with this: How many of you police officers are doing searches of...Federal Prosecutors' cars without probable cause on the side of the freeway?
WTF?? Searching Federal Prosecutors' cars? And then I go to the link and it is about Ferguson.

Business_Casual
08-22-14, 07:51
This thread is confusing me. What am I missing?
Thread opens with this: How many of you police officers are doing searches of...Federal Prosecutors' cars without probable cause on the side of the freeway?
WTF?? Searching Federal Prosecutors' cars? And then I go to the link and it is about Ferguson.

Holder claims he understands Ferguson protestors' angst because he was pulled over and searched on the NJ Turnpike and once in DC. If you cannot connect the dots after that, I cannot help you...

austinN4
08-22-14, 08:09
Holder claims he understands Ferguson protestors' angst because he was pulled over and searched on the NJ Turnpike and once in DC.OK, got it now. Missed that when I skimmed the article.