PDA

View Full Version : Dillon Custmer Service

T2C
08-21-14, 16:59
I recently sent Dillon Precision an e-mail regarding a Square Deal B reloader I purchased in 1991. I inquired about part numbers for delrin parts that had worn on the primer feeding system, so I could order new ones. Apparently there was a design change to the reloader, which is why I could not find the part numbers on their website.

The following day I received an e-mail informing me parts had been shipped, so I thought perhaps they were sending the small delrin parts I asked about. Four days after I sent the e-mail I received a box with a brand new primer feeding system and a package of new spare small parts. They didn't just send the parts for the primer feeding system, they replaced the whole thing.

Now that's customer service! They live up to their lifetime "No B.S." Warranty.

PaulnPats M-4
08-22-14, 11:20
IMHO, Dillon is the best, no other press comes close, and as you said there customer service is second to none, wish other company's would follow their lead

JohnnyO
08-27-14, 10:06
Been my experience as well. Only once did I get a dope, but in the end they made it right.

taliv
08-27-14, 13:27
They live up to their lifetime "No B.S." Warranty.

they sure do

GregP220
08-27-14, 18:02
I broke something on my 650 when I moved (totally not their fault) and they would not charge me for the replacement.

I'm a Dillon fan and send them business as a result.

bmg
08-27-14, 20:10
I was having problems with the primer feed on my 650. I swapped out pretty much everything possible from my spare parts kits with no luck. I called Dillon last week and a couple of days later a new primer feed assembly arrived from them, no charge. I'd originally received the 650 back in 1998. It's back to cranking out large quantities of 9mm. :)

m4fun
08-27-14, 21:47
Dillon absolutely rocks! I had to push them to actually "buy" decapper pins. I told them i broke one and wanted to buy 3. The guy at the other end was like "just give me your address and I will mail you 1" - I kept insisting i wanted 3 so that i wasnt out of commission if i broke another...hell i think out of some sick form of guilt i actually bought something small i really didnt need to make the transaction more legit for him and I...

MStarmer
09-04-14, 02:34
I've had 2 sdb's and now just a 550. Before I kept a spare part kits I bent up the shell kicker and just couldn't get it right again. One call and another was on it's way just like caps for the primer tubes. After a few years they spill the primers out faster than you can fill them.

I've had good luck with Wilson combat too, tried to buy springs and followers to rebuild my 47D mags. Guy refused to sell them to me, just shipped me 4 rebuild kits.

09-11-14, 12:39
I have a SQDB. I bought it used in 1995 at a gun show. There isn't one original part left on it, either worn out or broken they replace it. Only one question; please confirm your current address....
Springfield Armory too. Always made it right.

nonamejoe
09-12-14, 17:17
I can't agree more. When I bought my 650 a part was bent a bit and I was shocked when I called to explain. I had pictures ready and they didn't even question it. The next time I called them a primer got stuck in a feed tube. They told me that with all the rush companies are missing on perfect sizing. They said just throw it out and 4 days later I had a new one.

It is worth it. I have recommended it to two friends who have spent over a grand each.

splittime
09-18-14, 22:51
Dillon has one of the best customer services in the business. Very happy w my 650