PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard about any riots related to this?

Irish
08-21-14, 23:46
Has anyone heard about any riots related to this (http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/david-paulin/beaten-to-death-at-mcdonalds/#.U_SZ3ceD3xc.facebook)?

It had seemed to the four clean-cut college freshman that night like a typical McDonald’s: spanking clean, well-lighted, and safe. It was in a good neighborhood too, right next to Texas A&M University in College Station – a campus known for its friendly atmosphere and official down-home greeting: “howdy”

Out on a double date, the two couples pulled into the parking lot of so-called “University McDonald’s” shortly after 2 a.m. that Sunday – and beheld a scene unlike anything portrayed in all those wholesome McDonald’s television commercials. Before them, hundreds of young black males were loitering about, some without shirts.

Other local residents — the more cynical and world-weary, both whites and most blacks — would have taken one look at the crowd and driven off, dismissing many of the young and posturing black males as thugs. But not them: innocent white kids from the suburbs. They presumed this was post-racial America — and that they were in an easy-going college town.

Twenty minutes later, two of them were dead...

http://cdn.frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/10458903_738854912845431_4710111679892857780_n_thumb-412x350.jpg

MorphCross
08-22-14, 00:08
I hate to be the one to say it but, the ones who would riot are either too drunk, too out of it from Meth, or too relaxed from Marijuana. The protest was handled by giving McDonald's it's ass on a silver platter. Civil court system works well. Now as long as the family fights any appeals and goes to court to force payment through either bankrupting that group and force sale of the assets it will turn out perfectly. Then those fine black gentlemen can find a calling more suited to their mindset. Like busting rocks, or cleaning the sides of highways, or pressing license plates.

SilverBullet432
08-22-14, 00:09
Really sucks this happened, but truly, A&M is a cult. Damn good engineering school though! No place for a mescan like me though... really wanted to go though. Im glad the local UT has mech. eng. now though! but yea.. you wont see rioting from that. we all know why... wheres the riot for the white guy killed by police recently?

SteyrAUG
08-22-14, 01:41
They presumed this was post-racial America

And they were quickly taught the error of their ways.

The important thing is NOT A ****ING PEEP ABOUT IT ON THE NEWS.

ABNAK
08-22-14, 02:46
Sounds like a good environment to pull into with a Surefire 60rd mag, quality red dot sight, maybe some Hornady Tap T2 5.56mm........and go to fvcking town.

Moose-Knuckle
08-22-14, 03:13
Standard operating procedure . . . two white victims fall prey to hate crimes and are stomped to death by a racist mob of 400 oxygen thieves that could pass for Barry's sons and we get a total blackout by the mainstream media. All the while Holder is in MO fanning the flames his good friends there lit after one of their own got his just desserts. If they rioted, attacked LE, and burned down buildings over a stoned strong-arm robbing thug getting face shot can you imagine what the response would be if two clean cut well spoken African-American college students were stomped to death just off campus at a McDonald's by a mob of 400 white men? The hypocrisy is immeasurable and the silence of this case (and MANY more just like it) by both the mainstream media and the DOJ is deafening. The message is clear, it is open season on whites and don't you dare shoot one of our own defending yourself from them or else.

The Congressional Black Caucus, AG Holder, and even the POTUS are attempting to make it harder for whites to defend themselves:

What I learned from the Attorney General and the Congressional Black Caucus this week (https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?134997-What-I-learned-from-the-Attorney-General-and-the-Congressional-Black-Caucus-this-week)

The only mistake these young white people made was being politically correct after they saw the loud mob of "young African-American men". Whether they were raised by a bunch of white guilt stricken Obama voters or just brainwashed by this septic society not to "profile" they should have had the common sense and situational awareness to remove themselves from the area upon discovery such a large group.

And for those of you reading this that believe in our "Justice System" and or that a civil suit of either $11 Million or $16 Million makes all this right . . .

Police made only one arrest, charging Marcus Jamal Jones – known to friends as “Plucky” — in the mob attack. Without outdoor security cameras and uncooperative witnesses, it was no doubt hard to make a case. Last March, “Plucky” pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and served a 90-day jail sentence.

So have your sons stomped to death by a violent racist mob and the only justice you get if your white is one attacker out of FOUR HUNDRED gets to sit a whopping 90's days in county sipping on Kool-Aid, lifting weights, and playing basketball.

Make no mistake about it, we are heading for some umm let me just say "unpleasant times" in the good old US of A. There are sub-cultures and segments of the population that only understand brute force. Eventually they will bite off more than they can chew and as history shows us time and again high order violence has a way of working things out.

MorphCross
08-22-14, 03:59
And for those of you reading this that believe in our "Justice System" and or that a civil suit of either $11 Million or $16 Million makes all this right . . .

Doesn't make it all right to beat a man to death, or to force people to flee a location at such a rate of speed to get emergency help that they slam into another vehicle, but lets face it, prison won't cure the mob, taking down that owned chain of McDees by bitch slapping the owner with a metric **** ton of lawsuits so he is forced to sell or close down may be for the better. As I said, the populace of thugs that occupied the FF restaurant would be forced to find another place to occupy, one that might not take kindly to their shenanigans.

Also, i'm not too keen on blaming the victims in this case, regardless of where they were the mob had no reason to draw them into their quarrel. Also given the content of the report their were some semi-descent people among them who at least kept the girls from getting drawn into the fight.

Would I do it differently had I been there. Yeah, I'd be "noping the **** out" rather than stopping at that McDees. It's known as a tuned sense of risk aversion. Few kids at that age have it. I had it beaten into me earlier in life through dumb choices that were luckily all non-lethal but very painful and expensive.

Alpha Sierra
08-22-14, 04:36
Sounds like a good environment to pull into with a Surefire 60rd mag, quality red dot sight, maybe some Hornady Tap T2 5.56mm........and go to fvcking town.
+1

It's time to take what is ours back

Alpha Sierra
08-22-14, 04:37
No place for a mescan like me though...
How interesting.......

scooter22
08-22-14, 04:48
+1

It's time to take what is ours back

Give me a break.

Airhasz
08-22-14, 06:14

Right, and have 300 unregistered guns shooting back at you.

J-Dub
08-22-14, 06:15
Come on, they was from Flower Mound the rich "burbs". Plus they didn't look like Obama's kiddies.

This story though is a great lesson in common sense. Do not be racist, be a realist. You will not catch my whitey self on the north side of Ft. Worth, or the south side of Dallas (aka oak cliff) after dark. Not because im racist, but because im a realist and know I don't belong there.

Also, like my ol ball coach said..."nothing good ever happens after midnight", Coach Keeling was right.

skydivr
08-22-14, 08:49
The level of hypocrisy displayed by the press....

Whiskey_Bravo
08-22-14, 09:10

Yeah it's pretty bad. I am a news junky and live just a couple hundred miles from there and somehow never heard of this. Amazing. If this was reversed the justice department would be on the case like white on rice.

J-Dub
08-22-14, 09:28
Yeah it's pretty bad. I am a news junky and live just a couple hundred miles from there and somehow never heard of this. Amazing. If this was reversed the justice department would be on the case like white on rice.

Of course, birds of a feather after all. You I'd like to ask Mr. Holder if he thinks his race has anything to do with not being in PRISON. Because he should be...

Irish
08-22-14, 09:47
The important thing is NOT A ****ING PEEP ABOUT IT ON THE NEWS.

I posted it to make people more aware because I hadn't heard about it until last night. Moose routinely posts similar incidents involving violent crimes on whites and I'm flabbergasted by the lack of press concerning such incidents. If more people knew about these types of incidents I'm sure there'd be a whole lot less post-racial, white guilt amongst the population.

Second thought... These young adults have been inculcated to the idea that we're all the same and you're a racist if they judge people by appearance. They're brainwashed into thinking that we're living in some sort of utopia and don't understand that people will harm them for no other reason than the fact that they're white. It happens, it's not reported on, and it's bullshit.

Irish
08-22-14, 10:34
Thomas Sowell writes about Colin Flaherty's book, "White Girl Bleed A Lot", in this article here. (http://www.creators.com/conservative/thomas-sowell/are-race-riots-news.html)

Eurodriver
08-22-14, 10:57
Second thought... These young adults have been inculcated to the idea that we're all the same and you're a racist if they judge people by appearance. They're brainwashed into thinking that we're living in some sort of utopia and don't understand that people will harm them for no other reason than the fact that they're white. It happens, it's not reported on, and it's bullshit.

I don't know man. I live in a pretty racially segregated area. There are a lot of really bad black areas, and I don't go into them unless I'm picking up a friend or something. We never stop anywhere and we sure as shit wouldn't pull into a McDonalds with hundreds of black guys acting a fool.

But there are a lot of really bad white areas too. I don't go into those areas. And I wouldn't go inside a McDonalds with hundreds of white guys outside acting a fool either.

While I will agree that there is most likely a larger probability of running into a bad area with blacks than there is a bad area with whites (I also agree that a crowd of blacks is more likely to attack a white just because he is white than the reverse) I treat both of them equally. A mob of angry white kids who've been in and out of the system and like to cause trouble can and will stomp you to death just as easily as a mob of angry black kids.

This was a poor choice by this couple regardless of race. Dumbass teenage hotshot should have just went through the drive through or found a different restaurant. If old girl he was with called him a pussy or told him he was being prejudice (I know several girls like this), he should have dropped her off and went on with his plan of the day without her.

Irish
08-22-14, 11:23
I don't know man. I live in a pretty racially segregated area. There are a lot of really bad black areas, and I don't go into them unless I'm picking up a friend or something. We never stop anywhere and we sure as shit wouldn't pull into a McDonalds with hundreds of black guys acting a fool...

I wouldn't have pulled in with tons of blacks or whites and I get your point. However, if this were 2 black couples being attacked by a group of whites it would be national news, not swept under the rug. It's a common theme and it's BS.

markm
08-22-14, 11:27
This was a poor choice by this couple regardless of race.

Darwin getting rid of those without the common sense gene I suppose.

Irish
08-22-14, 11:40
Darwin getting rid of those without the common sense gene I suppose.

Inculcation by the government mandated schools.

a1fabweld
08-22-14, 11:42
People, non-black people (Not only whitey) are getting tired of this society which the Progressives have created, where blacks are expected to have no consequences for their actions & everyone else is expected to keep their heads down, tail between their legs & turn the other check because "We owe it to them". At some point in the near future I believe people will push back. The media, the gov't, & our educational system is doing their very best to divide the nation racially & give a false sense of entitlement to the black community, & they've been successful for some time now. But people are starting to wake up & remove their "PC" blinders. The double standards that exist today are nauseating & I imagine I'm not the only one sick of them. I'm teaching my kids that they don't owe anybody anything based on their skin color and that respect is earned, not handed out, despite what they are being taught in school. You simply can't "Co-exist" with some people. Not because of the way you view them, but because the way they view you.

ABNAK
08-22-14, 15:29

Doubt it. Brave and well-trained they aren't. The cockroaches would scatter like the wind and after the first few shots registered through their drug and alcohol induced haze you'd be shooting fleeing targets. You're gonna go to the big house for it but how many can you get first?

ETA: that's the only way you'd get me to pull into a Micky D's with hundreds of vermin roaming the parking lot.

Moose-Knuckle
08-22-14, 15:46
Doesn't make it all right to beat a man to death, or to force people to flee a location at such a rate of speed to get emergency help that they slam into another vehicle, but lets face it, prison won't cure the mob, taking down that owned chain of McDees by bitch slapping the owner with a metric **** ton of lawsuits so he is forced to sell or close down may be for the better.

Prison has done nothing to cure this problem, lawsuits are not going to do anything to stop these 02 thieves, if the McDonald's closes they will simply seek out a new location in which to hang and look for their next victims. At this point the only cure for a mob of 02 thieves such as this is a fire mission from an AC-130H.

Also, i'm not too keen on blaming the victims in this case, regardless of where they were the mob had no reason to draw them into their quarrel.

Are you suggesting here that I somehow I assigned blame on the two white victims for the violence visited upon them by the racist black mob? If so you are in error.

Also given the content of the report their were some semi-descent people among them who at least kept the girls from getting drawn into the fight.

"Semi-descent people" don't stand around and watch their friends stomp to death two men for no reason other than the color of their skin. "Semi-descent people" don't lie to the police and act like nothing happened when questioned about witnessing two murders.

It's known as a tuned sense of risk aversion. Few kids at that age have it. I had it beaten into me earlier in life through dumb choices that were luckily all non-lethal but very painful and expensive.

Fortunately my parents raised me accordingly so I don’t have to touch a stove to find out if it is hot or not.

Moose-Knuckle
08-22-14, 15:47

This is Texas, none of our guns are registered (unless NFA).

Moose-Knuckle
08-22-14, 16:04
I don't know man. I live in a pretty racially segregated area. There are a lot of really bad black areas, and I don't go into them unless I'm picking up a friend or something.

This is true in a lot of urban population centers, however this is College Station, TX. we're talking about here. George H W Bush (#41) has a private residence not even a mile from that McDonald's at his library. The town is 40K majority white and the campus is about another 40K mostly white though they are doing their damndest to change that. Bryan, TX. next door is the Section 8'ers turf, I moved out of College Station in '03 when my ex-wife graduated from A&M. I see things have changed some in the last eleven years.

A mob of angry white kids who've been in and out of the system and like to cause trouble can and will stomp you to death just as easily as a mob of angry black kids.

When this happens let me know. And if their victims are black well then we can all expect to see Rodney King x Trayvon Martin x Baby Brown Jr. + infinity on the air waves, in the DOJ, and on the streets of America, not so with this case.

ForTehNguyen
08-22-14, 17:51
I honestly would not have guessed this happened in College Station

Big A
08-22-14, 19:25
This is Texas, none of our guns are registered (unless NFA).

Now I know you're smarter than that Moose...

Moose-Knuckle
08-22-14, 20:22
Now I know you're smarter than that Moose...

Well if your counting the BATFE paper trail otherwise known as a 4473 then yeah they have tabs on new firearm purchases.

Ed L.
08-22-14, 20:50
The type of people (of all races) who you run into at fast food restaurants at 2am are often the type best avoided.

I'm not trying to be smug, or underplay the tragedy of the situation, or comment on to the lack of news coverage, the racial, or the cultural aspects of this news item. I'm certainly not trying to assign any blame to the victims. I'm just making a general observation.

Denali
08-22-14, 21:04
Has anyone heard about any riots related to this (http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/david-paulin/beaten-to-death-at-mcdonalds/#.U_SZ3ceD3xc.facebook)?

http://cdn.frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/10458903_738854912845431_4710111679892857780_n_thumb-412x350.jpg

Or how about this,

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/tag/st-paul/

A St. Paul, Minn., man is in a coma today, fighting for his life after a black mob beat him, stripped his clothes off and left him for dead. Even if he recovers, he will have permanent brain damage.

Ray Widstrand thought he had nothing to fear from moving into a black neighborhood on the East Side of St. Paul. This young white guy and aspiring filmmaker thought he had nothing to fear when he decided to take a Sunday night stroll through his adopted part of town.

Nothing to fear from a crowd of 50 black people fighting outside a nearby party. So he stopped to check it out. Soon, however, the mob’s attention turned on him.

“The first person who struck him had hit him with a can in a sock,” said one witness in a police report. “The man went down and a ‘whole bunch of little eastside boys’ began to kick the man. She saw them strip him of his pants and go through the pockets.”

When police arrived, the black mob scattered, leaving only Ray behind.

“He had blood coming from his nose and mouth and was unresponsive,” said the police report. “As of August 8th, the prognosis for recovery is slight, and should he live, he will suffer permanent and protracted loss of brain function.”

Four black people have been arrested so far.

At a press conference, Ray’s father said his son did not feel the neighborhood was dangerous. Ray was a good person, a gentle person, a sweet person, said his friends and family. He liked comic books and posing in superhero outfits for gag photos. As an aspiring filmmaker, Ray contributed the opening sequence of a local cable-access news-talk show about “meeting neighbors, making friends.”

This 26-year old free spirit took people as he found them. He hoped for the same. Others in St. Paul know better. At least in that neighborhood.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/he-thought-hed-be-safe-in-black-neighborhood/#iO1R3XKBHiy5MvgC.99

MorphCross
08-22-14, 21:08
Prison has done nothing to cure this problem, lawsuits are not going to do anything to stop these 02 thieves, if the McDonald's closes they will simply seek out a new location in which to hang and look for their next victims. At this point the only cure for a mob of 02 thieves such as this is a fire mission from an AC-130H.

This isn't some back-washed desert boondocks country where firebombing will ever fly. Our best hope is to deprive them of a location that should be safe and secure and force them into a territory where their dumb actions will have consequences. Maybe a part of the city that South o' the border good ol' boys work out of and would skin them alive for violating.

Are you suggesting here that I somehow I assigned blame on the two white victims for the violence visited upon them by the racist black mob? If so you are in error.

I know I quoted you at the beginning of the post so it would appear I was directing this statement at you, I was not.

"Semi-descent people" don't stand around and watch their friends stomp to death two men for no reason other than the color of their skin. "Semi-descent people" don't lie to the police and act like nothing happened when questioned about witnessing two murders.

Descent people would have stepped in and forced the encounter apart long before the face stomping began. Semi-descent people stepped in before the person was dead, got them loaded into a car, and kept the girls from being involved, which could have led to far more depraved behavior.

Fortunately my parents raised me accordingly so I don’t have to touch a stove to find out if it is hot or not.

Never dumb enough throw my hand down a burner, but thanks for asking. :)

Moose-Knuckle
08-22-14, 21:13
The type of people (of all races) who you run into at fast food restaurants at 2am are often the type best avoided.

I get off duty at 02:00 some nights and pick up a bite to eat on the way home and eat it in my truck, then again I have a G19, folding stock Kalashnikov, and an appropriate amount of ammo with me as well.

Moose-Knuckle
08-22-14, 21:22
This isn't some back-washed desert boondocks country where firebombing will ever fly. Our best hope is to deprive them of a location that should be safe and secure and force them into a territory where their dumb actions will have consequences. Maybe a part of the city that South o' the border good ol' boys work out of and would skin them alive for violating.

Parts of the US looks like war torn shit holes in third world countries, Goolge image search "feral houses / buildings" in Detroit for example. Pushing them south into narco country would be advantageous.

I know I quoted you at the beginning of the post so it would appear I was directing this statement at you, I was not.

Gottcha, wasn't sure. Thank you for clarifying as things get lost in translation sometimes reading text.

Descent people would have stepped in and forced the encounter apart long before the face stomping began. Semi-descent people stepped in before the person was dead, got them loaded into a car, and kept the girls from being involved, which could have led to far more depraved behavior.

I understand what you are saying so we'll just leave it at we define "semi-descent" differently. The descent people were the bystanders that broke them up like the older black woman who told them go get out of there after she helped pull them from the mob.

Never dumb enough throw my hand down a burner, but thanks for asking. :)

Good to know but I was simply being metaphoric.

jmoney
08-22-14, 21:52
Come on, they was from Flower Mound the rich "burbs". Plus they didn't look like Obama's kiddies.

This story though is a great lesson in common sense. Do not be racist, be a realist. You will not catch my whitey self on the north side of Ft. Worth, or the south side of Dallas (aka oak cliff) after dark. Not because im racist, but because im a realist and know I don't belong there.

Also, like my ol ball coach said..."nothing good ever happens after midnight", Coach Keeling was right.

Even in the parts of south dallas that are being redeveloped, I would not be there unarmed in daylight either. I grew up there and know it can go from a fine to dangerous there in the blink of an eye.

I agree with your coaches' sentiment, things do change around here when night comes around.

brushy bill
08-22-14, 22:48
Can we please stop spelling decent as descent?

Sensei
08-23-14, 00:39
At a press conference, Ray’s father said his son did not feel the neighborhood was dangerous. Ray was a good person, a gentle person, a sweet person, said his friends and family. He liked comic books and posing in superhero outfits for gag photos. As an aspiring filmmaker, Ray contributed the opening sequence of a local cable-access news-talk show about “meeting neighbors, making friends.”

It appears that Ray was also a very naive and foolish person. Anyone who takes a "Sunday night stroll" through East St. Louis is not firing on all cylinders. When you are the only white guy going to check out the angry peasants as they storm the castle, well then you are a blazing idiot. I almost wonder if he was wearing one of those superhero costumes when he got the shit beat out of him.

I'm not saying that he deserves to die, but his lack of survival instincts and common sense are a large reason why he may bink for food for the rest of his life.

SteyrAUG
08-23-14, 03:50
It appears that Ray was also a very naive and foolish person. Anyone who takes a "Sunday night stroll" through East St. Louis is not firing on all cylinders. When you are the only white guy going to check out the angry peasants as they storm the castle, well then you are a blazing idiot. I almost wonder if he was wearing one of those superhero costumes when he got the shit beat out of him.

I'm not saying that he deserves to die, but his lack of survival instincts and common sense are a large reason why he may bink for food for the rest of his life.

I think decades of social engineering from "unfair discrimination against blacks" to "profiling is wrong" to "you are a racist if you don't support Obama" has simply taken it's toll and has far more to do with suburban white kids thinking a simple "Hey bro" is all that will be necessary for everyone to be considered equals than the fact that they guy liked whatever he liked.

Dollars do donuts they grew up on the mantra "don't judge" and on the night in question they certainly didn't. They aren't the first, won't be the last.

Irish
08-23-14, 10:34
Or how about this,
F'ing disgusting.

Please and thank you.

I think decades of social engineering from "unfair discrimination against blacks" to "profiling is wrong" to "you are a racist if you don't support Obama" has simply taken it's toll and has far more to do with suburban white kids thinking a simple "Hey bro" is all that will be necessary for everyone to be considered equals than the fact that they guy liked whatever he liked.

Dollars do donuts they grew up on the mantra "don't judge" and on the night in question they certainly didn't. They aren't the first, won't be the last.

I think you've nailed it Steyr. White guilt, naiveté, gullibility, etc. I agree with those who suggest that the white people involved needed to have their Spidey sense calibrated. But, the actions of a bunch of savages shouldn't be pinned on an unwitting victim.

Moose-Knuckle
08-23-14, 11:26

Forgive me, I'm just a victim of public education and was quoting another poster. :jester:

Moose-Knuckle
08-23-14, 11:37

The Force is strong in you.

I attempted to convey a similar thought in my first post.

The only mistake these young white people made was being politically correct after they saw the loud mob of "young African-American men". Whether they were raised by a bunch of white guilt stricken Obama voters or just brainwashed by this septic society not to "profile" they should have had the common sense and situational awareness to remove themselves from the area upon discovery such a large group.

Sensei
08-23-14, 12:35

I certainly agree with your astute observation. However, I do draw a distinction between the car full of college kids who make a wrong turn into the wrong Micky-Ds. While their social engineering failed to alert them that they were in trouble, they are different than guys like Bo Bergdahl, Ray Widstrand, and James Foley who go looking to live among those who would do them harm. Don't mistake this for bravery, these guys are active ideologues who thought that they belonged right up until their head was being separated from their shoulders.

Denali
08-23-14, 12:57

I wouldn't argue with your conclusions, however, this is not in St Louis, its the East side of St. Paul MN, an equally poor part of a town for one to take a poverty tour through....It used to be a hard nosed blue collar community of predominantly Irish & Italian immigrants, tiny WWII houses and equally tiny but meticulously maintained lawns, but that began to change in the early eighties and has progressed to the point that not one of the families who had called the neighborhood home in 1980 would be able to navigate their way to their former homes.....Nor would they wish too....none of the lawns are meticulously maintained these days...

MorphCross
08-23-14, 16:39
Forgive me, I'm just a victim of public education and was quoting another poster. :jester:

My internal word usage checker was disabled for both posts.:suicide:

And the semi-decent people prove that not all undergo a descent into uncivilized behavior.:haha:

Irish
08-23-14, 19:08
http://angrywhitedude.com/wp-content/uploads2/2014/08/wpid-1077700_10201096259840573_2096061635_o.jpg

montanadave
08-23-14, 19:13
^ Ouch!

a1fabweld
08-23-14, 19:28
http://angrywhitedude.com/wp-content/uploads2/2014/08/wpid-1077700_10201096259840573_2096061635_o.jpg

Werd. Gotsta pour some of my 40 out for the homies.

Irish
08-23-14, 19:35
Jason Riley makes all the whitey's feel just a little uneasy...

http://youtu.be/sFomUgbqUFc

WillBrink
08-23-14, 20:49
If I see hundreds of young males of any color loitering about, some without shirts, I'll continue on my way double speed. Some don't seem to have even basic concept of self preservation to see potential problems that might be avoided. It's a damn shame those poor kids didn't hall ass out of there when they first saw the crowed.

SteyrAUG
08-23-14, 21:43
If I see hundreds of young males of any color loitering about, some without shirts, I'll continue on my way double speed. Some don't seem to have even basic concept of self preservation to see potential problems that might be avoided. It's a damn shame those poor kids didn't hall ass out of there when they first saw the crowed.

It's a damn shame they weren't armed and equipped with a "have a plan" mentality. When I was that age I'd have gotten my food.

Averageman
08-24-14, 11:02
It's a damn shame they weren't armed and equipped with a "have a plan" mentality. When I was that age I'd have gotten my food.

They were probably intoxicated, likely raised in an environment where they were told to ignore the type of behavior going on in that parking lot and never raised to understand what situational awareness is.
I can't help but think that had they taken a look, did a 1/2 second risk assessment, they would have and should have drove on.
I'm sure there is no lack of fast food joints with bathrooms within a mile of that location.

Irish
08-24-14, 11:19
If she wouldn't have been wearing such a short skirt...

montanadave
08-24-14, 11:21
I can't see how this verdict stands up on appeal. The two kids that died that night died after being in a car accident, which apparently was the fault of one of the members of their group who was driving while intoxicated after fleeing the McDonalds. And the four young adults involved in this incident had all been drinking underage in a bar before the beating and subsequent fatal car accident.

I can't find info on how the authorities differentiated between the injuries to the deceased young man sustained during the beating at McDonald's and those which may have been sustained in the car accident.

Seems like a case where the jury was mega-pissed and decided to drop the hammer on the deepest pockets (i.e. McDonalds). Understandable, but I predict the parents of the two people who died that night are going to wait a long time to receive a whole lot less money.

Averageman
08-24-14, 11:29
If she wouldn't have been wearing such a short skirt...
I see your point, but was the squeeze worth the juice?
Recognizing stupid early and removing yourself from it is pretty high on the list of lessons I have taught my kid. Nothing good was going to happen in that parking lot that night and it didn't.
As much as they had a right to enter that McDonalds that night, those two young men had an obligation to keep themselves and their dates out of trouble.
That was poor decison making.

montanadave
08-24-14, 11:32

And I see your point, but I think ya got it a tad ass-backwards. :smile:

Averageman
08-24-14, 11:41
And I see your point, but I think ya got it a tad ass-backwards. :smile:
I would also agree though that if I am running a business that caters to the public and my parking lot looks like a scene from "Zulu", I have an obligation to phone the Police and have those folks removed from the area.
I'm sure this isn't the first time that parking lot had turned in to a danger zone and if McDonalds allows that to go on, then they are liable as the property owner for what happens.

Irish
08-24-14, 11:59
Recognizing stupid early and removing yourself from it is pretty high on the list of lessons I have taught my kid. Nothing good was going to happen in that parking lot that night and it didn't.
As much as they had a right to enter that McDonalds that night, those two young men had an obligation to keep themselves and their dates out of trouble.
That was poor decison making.
I don't disagree with you, at all. Poor decision, yes. Would I have done it, hell no. Part of the problem with gun forums, or any other type of SME, is their inability to get outside of the group think mentality and take an honest assessment from how the rest of society views things.

Fact is, most people don't think like the majority of the people on gun geek forums.

montanadave
08-24-14, 12:35
I would also agree though that if I am running a business that caters to the public and my parking lot looks like a scene from "Zulu", I have an obligation to phone the Police and have those folks removed from the area.
I'm sure this isn't the first time that parking lot had turned in to a danger zone and if McDonalds allows that to go on, then they are liable as the property owner for what happens.

Sorry, I was referring to the "squeeze worth the juice" comment (i.e. I've always heard "sometimes the juice ain't worth the squeeze").

glocktogo
08-24-14, 14:45
I have a serious question to ask. Why in the bloody hell were the cops not all over this place before the date this event took place? If there had been so many incidents of violence at that location during nighttime hours, then why didn't the community shut it down? I remember where the local hangouts for youth were when I was in my teens and early 20's. If a serious incident such as someone shooting a gun or a large mob type fight happened, the next weekend there were more officers than kids patrolling the area. The kids who wanted to chill out, socialize and spend money could still be there, but the ones intent on polishing their skills as hoodlums weren't welcome and they damned sure knew it! Do police not do that anymore?

If I were the Chief of Police, the next night they were all gathered there I'd have a hundred officers and several paddy wagons having a field day with them! Every one of those savages would've gotten the message that they might get away with fighting amongst themselves, but OTB's were to be given deference and respect if they wanted to continue gathering without a trip to jail every time.

On a less serious note, does anyone else wish Open Carry Texas would have a 2AM Friday night rally at this McDonalds?

Sensei
08-24-14, 15:01
I have a serious question to ask. Why in the bloody hell were the cops not all over this place before the date this event took place?

Probably because they don't have the resources to supervise every shift change.

Out on a double date, the two couples pulled into the parking lot of so-called “University McDonald’s” shortly after 2 a.m. that Sunday – and beheld a scene unlike anything portrayed in all those wholesome McDonald’s television commercials. Before them, hundreds of young black males were loitering about, some without shirts.

glocktogo
08-24-14, 15:43
Probably because they don't have the resources to supervise every shift change.

I'm talking about the place being a known problem to the PD for many months. It should've never been allowed to fester to the point some innocent kids got killed for a piss break and a meal. The PD had a responsibility to the community to shut this crap down well before the day this happened. You can schedule overlapping shifts, OT and task force coordination to address problem locations or groups. It is pretty apparent that they didn't do this. If there were several hundred youths gathered at a restaurant at 2AM where there were known problems, why were officers not in place to observe the activity? It seems like a no-brainer to me. :(

Sensei
08-24-14, 17:37
I'm talking about the place being a known problem to the PD for many months. It should've never been allowed to fester to the point some innocent kids got killed for a piss break and a meal. The PD had a responsibility to the community to shut this crap down well before the day this happened. You can schedule overlapping shifts, OT and task force coordination to address problem locations or groups. It is pretty apparent that they didn't do this. If there were several hundred youths gathered at a restaurant at 2AM where there were known problems, why were officers not in place to observe the activity? It seems like a no-brainer to me. :(

I was being sarcastic and a bit insensitive by implying that the hoodlums are hard to distinguish from the employees...;)

Otherwise, I agree with you 100%.

glocktogo
08-25-14, 06:52
I was being sarcastic and a bit insensitive by implying that the hoodlums are hard to distinguish from the employees...;)

Otherwise, I agree with you 100%.

Sorry, my sarcasm meter probably neds recalibration. :)

ramairthree
08-25-14, 08:01
Some Dad is going to go full retard over one of these murders one day.

The media is going to flay them.

The_War_Wagon
08-25-14, 08:18

It's coming. :eek:

The_War_Wagon
08-25-14, 08:26

When I was that age, I DID. "Drive thru riot" was my story, although - TECHNICALLY - we were there for the movie.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/The_War_Wagon/CHGUNS.jpg
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/The_War_Wagon/DTRIOT1.jpg
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/The_War_Wagon/DTRIOT2.jpg

I was 25 & she was 22 the night that happened, for reference.

brickboy240
08-25-14, 16:50
Wow...don't those Aggies have better sense than that? LOL

Pull into a Mickey D's after midnight and the only people there are 200 plus hoodrats....sorry...I don't care how hungry you are or how bad you need to pee...any person with half a brain is NOT hanging around that place! Hello! Go grab a burrito from the convenience store down the block and pee behind their dumpster...ok?

That said...yes..the media ignores tons of incidents just like this because they don't further an agenda.

-brickboy240

Sensei
08-25-14, 20:18

Had they been armed and used their weapons, we would be reading about how a couple of drunk, white, college kids mass-murdered back, unarmed victims.

MorphCross
08-25-14, 20:31
Had they been armed and used their weapons, we would be reading about how a couple of drunk, white, college kids mass-murdered back, unarmed victims.

A sad but true double standard. The first thing they teach is to avoid the conflict. If you can't avoid, do everything to keep it from escalating. If it is escalating out of your control...well hope you have a good lawyer to argue your case when you start blowing them away because the only alternative is a life(your life) threatening ass whoopin'.

Sensei
08-25-14, 20:53
A sad but true double standard. The first thing they teach is to avoid the conflict.

Probably the best way to do this is not venture out into public drunk at 2 AM. My Mee Maw always told me that nothing good happens outside of your home after midnight.

Granted, these kids were in college, but there is something to be said for calling Papa Johns instead of getting in a car.

SteyrAUG
08-25-14, 22:45

I know...I know.

glocktogo
08-25-14, 23:04
Probably the best way to do this is not venture out into public drunk at 2 AM. My Mee Maw always told me that nothing good happens outside of your home after midnight.

Granted, these kids were in college, but there is something to be said for calling Papa Johns instead of getting in a car.

The were leaving a country and western concert. In Texas. Not Dallas or Houston, but College Station. While I agree with you on the after midnight part (for the most part), every young American has a right to go see a concert, then take a piss and get some food without getting killed at a McDonalds. No, I wouldn't stop with 200 thugs crowding the parking lot, but why in God's name would we allow them to make these decisions for law abiding citizens? I could care less if they were white, black, brown or purple with pink polka dots! They have no right to do what they did!

Does anyone know if the College Station PD shut this sort of crap down after the murder?

Alpha Sierra
08-26-14, 05:24

"The officer used excessive force and should be prosecuted"

Go F yourself.

Averageman
08-26-14, 06:18

Go F yourself.

Listen again I believe he said "IF", btw I feel his other points about who is actually killing young black men is spot on.

WillBrink
08-26-14, 10:23
"If the officer used excessive force and should be prosecuted"

Go F yourself.

Corrected for you and he's spot on. I can only imagine the amount of hate being directed at him by his own community and I applaud his courage for saying what he did.

brickboy240
08-26-14, 10:33
For those that are unfamiliar with the College Station/Bryan area of Texas....let me fill you in.

Yes...it is for the most part...a fairly lily white college town. Next to Baylor, Texas A&M is probably one of the least "diverse" state universities in the state. Most Aggie students are Anglo and come from money. Most come from the wealthier parts of Dallas, Houston and San Antonio.

The "locals" in adjoining Bryan, TX are mostly working class and rural whites and many very poor blacks. There are some neighborhoods not far from the A&M campus that rival anything you'd see in Detroit or South Dallas.

I am pretty sure an animosity exists between the wealthy white college students that come in from out of town with their nice cars and fancy clothing and the local lower class service society blacks. I have many family members that went to A&M and they said this tension has existed for quite some time.

That said...hell yeah...those kids should have known better! When you pull into a parking lot right across from one of the whitest colleges in Texas and it is jam packed with wild, partying blacks...who the hell hangs around there? I am NOT saying they deserved what they got...not at all...but I am surprised that they did not use better judgement and just kept on driving.

-brickboy240

Bolt_Overide
08-26-14, 10:40

Go F yourself.

He said IF the officer used excessive force, he should be prosecuted. I don't think you are going to find much dissent here with that opinion.

montanadave
08-26-14, 10:46
I don't think you are going to find much dissent here with that opinion.

Don't be silly. This is the internet. Say the sky is blue and somebody's gonna jump your shit. :lol:

Irish
08-26-14, 14:27
Iraq vet beaten by gang of blacks, needs brain surgery, after Waffle House argument. http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/26/iraq-war-vet-was-warned-waffle-house-wasnt-safe-for-whites-gets-beaten-needs-brain-surgery/

a1fabweld
08-26-14, 15:48
Iraq vet beaten by gang of blacks, needs brain surgery, after Waffle House argument. http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/26/iraq-war-vet-was-warned-waffle-house-wasnt-safe-for-whites-gets-beaten-needs-brain-surgery/

HOLY FK'ING SHIT! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!! Where's the nearest Foot Locker? I'm gonna go loot me some new Jordans in honor of this brave soldier. If Obama doesn't send some aides to this man's funeral, I'm gonna loot me some grape Swishers and a couple of fowdies from the corner store too! There will be repercussions to the black community for this!!!!

Averageman
08-26-14, 16:40

I've never seen a Waffle House that looked like it was a safe place to eat and I certainly wouldn't go in after being warned not to.
I think a lot of these folks are really living in a dream land where you can go anywhere at any time and say anything you want and not expect trouble.
You go to stupid places and do stupid things with stupid people, you will win the stupid prize.

platoonDaddy
08-27-14, 04:55
Cops in Ottawa Kansas kill, shoot unarmed white teen 16 times, no riots

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2014/08/26/cops-ottawa-kansas-kill-shoot-unarmed-white-teen-16-times-riots/

MorphCross
08-27-14, 10:16
Cops in Ottawa Kansas kill, shoot unarmed white teen 16 times, no riots

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2014/08/26/cops-ottawa-kansas-kill-shoot-unarmed-white-teen-16-times-riots/

Try again from a more established source of news. Sure he was a teen, but according to the letter of the law he was also considered an Adult. They were responding to reports that he had a hand gun on him and he refused to comply with their commands to get down. Again use of Lethal Force against someone that was reported to have a deadly weapon. If he had followed their commands he would not be dead. To the statement about the number of rounds fired, just ask yourself how many times would I shoot someone who came at me with deadly intent and never made an attempt to retreat?

Kansas Bureau of Investigation has taken over the investigation and they will be the ones to make a determination on whether or not proper use of force was implemented.

thopkins22
08-27-14, 10:30
As an Aggie, I'm surprised that this is the first place I've seen this. College Station is an amazingly fun town and I'd send my kids there in a heartbeat...but I wouldn't have them live in Bryan. I'd wager that it's one of the safer college towns in America. CARPOOL is a wonderful program that is available to any human being in town(Aggie or not,) there was no excuse to ever drive drunk in that town. Go to 6th St. in Austin and you'll find yourself much more likely to be involved in a fight than anywhere in Aggieland.

Is A&M diverse? Not like Rice or TU...but enough so that I can honestly say I didn't see much in the way of discrimination or animus towards any race. I worked as a bar back for a while when I was in school there and we did have a couple of policies towards keeping ghetto people out(sagging pants etc...)but it was executed fairly and didn't matter what race you hailed from.

Baylor was mentioned earlier in the thread and I can only say that the only reason to go to Waco is because you're going to West for a kolache.

Whiskey_Bravo
08-27-14, 10:46
Baylor was mentioned earlier in the thread and I can only say that the only reason to go to Waco is because you're going to West for a kolache.

As someone who has spent a lot of time in both towns(full disclosure, much more in Waco), I would pick Waco over College Station. It has plenty of bars, a nice shiny new stadium, and most importantly a lot less brain washed Aggies :)

platoonDaddy
08-27-14, 12:23
Try again from a more established source of news. Sure he was a teen, but according to the letter of the law he was also considered an Adult. They were responding to reports that he had a hand gun on him and he refused to comply with their commands to get down. Again use of Lethal Force against someone that was reported to have a deadly weapon. If he had followed their commands he would not be dead. To the statement about the number of rounds fired, just ask yourself how many times would I shoot someone who came at me with deadly intent and never made an attempt to retreat?

Kansas Bureau of Investigation has taken over the investigation and they will be the ones to make a determination on whether or not proper use of force was implemented.

This thread is on "has anyone heard any riots related to this", therefore my post was in keeping with the OP's question? Therefore I could care less about his age or reason for the shoot.

The question still stands, has anyone heard of any riots related to this shoot?

As for a "more established source of news" I put more stock in these type of sites, than the pathetic state-run media.

brickboy240
08-27-14, 13:26
There are as good or better kolaches in LaGrange and Ellinger than those in West. 10-20 years ago...yes...the West kolaches from the various Czech bakeries WERE better...but not today.

Hruska's in Ellinger and Weikel's in LaGrange have fantastic kolaches.

...and yes..A&M is about as white bread as you can get. Not that this is a bad or good thing...it just is what it is. A school mostly made up of wealthy white kids from Dallas and Houston burbs. College Station is fairly safe but Bryan is much "darker" and happens to be right next door.

-brickboy240

Moose-Knuckle
08-27-14, 15:34

I believe the point he was making is that a white teen was shot by cops just like Baby Brown Jr. was, both were legal adults, both were in the commison of a felony when shot. The difference being Baby Brown Jr. was black so he could do no wrong and his "people" had to riot and burn shit.

Moose-Knuckle
08-27-14, 15:36
As noted earilier in this thread I use to live in College Station, everyone I knew when I was down there was armed. Champion firearms is a great FFL, bought my first Russian AK from them.

I hope this hate crime wakes some people the hell up to what is going on in this country.

platoonDaddy
08-27-14, 15:40
I believe the point he was making is that a white teen was shot by cops just like Baby Brown Jr. was, both were legal adults, both were in the commison of a felony when shot. The difference being Baby Brown Jr. was black so he could do no wrong and his "people" had to riot and burn shit.

Well you certainly put it better than I did, you are right on!

MorphCross
08-27-14, 21:18
This thread is on "has anyone heard any riots related to this", therefore my post was in keeping with the OP's question? Therefore I could care less about his age or reason for the shoot.

The question still stands, has anyone heard of any riots related to this shoot?

As for a "more established source of news" I put more stock in these type of sites, than the pathetic state-run media.

We already know the reason why there is no rioting/looting/protesting in the streets. However the article you posted painted him as being cherry innocent. He certainly was acting aggressively towards the officers that had responded to a call about a person brandishing a handgun in a parking lot, refusing to cooperate with police commands, and it cost him his life. Eyewitnesses seemed to be of accord on that account.

He won the stupid award. Again KBI will make the final determination, but if media accounts are true I would be surprised if charges were filed.

Irish
08-29-14, 11:00
Not sure what happened to the Ferguson threads so I'll post this here.

Not such an angel after all... (http://www.aol.com/article/2014/08/27/lawsuit-to-release-michael-browns-juvenile-criminal-record/20953546/)

An explosive new lawsuit filed in St. Louis seeking the release of Michael Brown's juvenile criminal record alleges the slain teen was a gang member and faced a second degree murder charge...

Johnson also claims cops told him that Brown's juvenile arrest record contains a second-degree murder charge and there are rumors he is a member of the notorious Crips street gang.

"To find out if those police officers are correct requires seeing Brown's juvenile arrest record, which ought to be freely available given that he is dead and therefore has no right to privacy remaining," insists Johnson.

"Knowing the truth about Brown's past will help us gauge the credibility of his parents and family who have called him a 'gentle giant.'"

a1fabweld
08-29-14, 11:04

Not such an angel after all... (http://www.aol.com/article/2014/08/27/lawsuit-to-release-michael-browns-juvenile-criminal-record/20953546/)

SHHHH! Never mind all that. It doesn't fit the Progressive agenda. Moving on now to the epidemic of white cops killing innocent little black kids for no reason...

Irish
08-29-14, 12:59
Rotherham, in the UK, has had an epidemic of rapes by Muslims for the past 20 years (http://www.nationalreview.com/article/386467/rotherham-rapes-muslim-connection-ian-tuttle). But political correctness has placated the masses and the victim is blamed in many cases. Why? Because the rapists are a protected minority class.

In 2000 a twelve-year-old girl was plied with drugs and raped by five men. The Criminal Investigation Department representative handling her case argued that every incident had been “100% consensual.” Two men who admitted to intercourse with the girl received “police cautions.”

A twelve-year-old girl found in 2008 drunk in the backseat of a vehicle with a suspected predator — who had obscene pictures of the girl on his cell phone — was assessed by local authorities as being at no risk of child sexual exploitation, and her case was closed. “Less than a month later,” the inquiry reports, “she was found in a derelict house with another child, and a number of adult males. She was arrested for being drunk and disorderly (her conviction was later set aside) and none of the males were arrested.”

In her 2006 report on child sex exploitation in Rotherham, Dr. Angie Heal, a strategic drugs analyst, wrote, “It is believed by a number of workers that one of the difficulties that prevent this issue [CSE] being dealt with effectively is the ethnicity of the main perpetrators.” She also noted, in Jay’s words, that “the Police dared not act against Asian youths for fear of allegations of racism. This perception was echoed at the present time by some young people we met during the Inquiry.”

Of course, the issue is not only race, but religion. According to 2011 census figures, 91 percent of Pakistanis in England and Wales are Muslim. According to Dr. Heal’s 2006 report, child-sexual-exploitation suspects also commonly hail from Iraq and Kosovo — both nations where Muslims constitute upward of 90 percent of the population.
Additionally, although the majority of victims have been “white British” children, child sex exploitation is also dishearteningly common within the Pakistani-heritage community.
Recent trials would seem to corroborate the Inquiry’s findings — and suggest that the problem is not contained to Rotherham. In November 2010 — the same month that five Rotherham men were jailed for sexual offenses against girls ages 12 to 16 — nine men from Derby were convicted for their part in “systematically abus[ing] and rap[ing]” girls as young as 12. Twenty-seven girls claimed to be victims of the gang. In May 2012, nine Rochdale men were sentenced for similar crimes against girls as young as 13. In June 2013, seven men who together groomed, raped, and trafficked girls as young as 11, were convicted and sentenced in Oxford. The defendants in each case were almost exclusively Muslim.

Professor Jay and her researchers performed interviews with a small number of Rotherham-area victims. “One young person told us,” they wrote, “that ‘gang rape’ was a usual part of growing up in the area of Rotherham in which she lived.”

Irish
08-29-14, 13:04
And many more cases. (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-child-abuse-scandal-victim-4120446) Is eradication not politically incorrect?

Scrawled on two sides of A4 paper are the names of 250 men. They are the attackers of Emma, who was raped every day for two years.

As a teenager, she was passed from one monster to the next. She was gang-raped, had her virginity taken and had her tears laughed at following a mock execution.

After suffering such unimaginable horror, Emma just wanted to torture to end.

Tonight she told how she gave police and council officials her “list of shame”. They did nothing...

Moose-Knuckle
08-29-14, 18:08

Outstanding, the more this POS criminal history comes out the more the civil-rights industry, Holder, Jesse, Al, and the gang all have egg on their face.

Moose-Knuckle
08-29-14, 18:15
Rotherham, in the UK, has had an epidemic of rapes by Muslims for the past 20 years (http://www.nationalreview.com/article/386467/rotherham-rapes-muslim-connection-ian-tuttle). But political correctness has placated the masses and the victim is blamed in many cases. Why? Because the rapists are a protected minority class.

Western Europe has been plauged with white European girls and women being gang raped by benevolent African and Middle-Eastern Muslim immigrants. Sweden and the UK especially.

I've posted on this before:

The MSM also has a total black out on European gang rapes where these oxygen thieves are viciously attacking white European girls and women.

As shocking as it sounds, the Swedish taxpayers have pay $150,000 per year to house each refugee. Angry Swedes have raised the question if it was worth to invest 3 million dollars per year for these 20 youths involved in the gang rape of the 11-year-old Swedish girl. http://www.eutimes.net/2011/03/20-re...swimming-pool/

In December 2011 a Swedish mother-of-two was subjected to a brutal gang-rape by 12 Afghan immigrants in a refugee camp in Mariannelund. Reports stated "The rape was oral, anal and vaginal sometimes with three rapists inside her at the same time while everybody was cheering and clapping. The gruesome rape marathon lasted for 7 hours. http://digitaljournal.com/article/346059#ixzz2U9duTJp8

Ten more documented cases of such attacks . . .

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/0...g-white-woman/

The above links are broken since I first posted it, but Google turns up many newer links.

Muslim gang-rapes across Europe under-reported in press
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/346059

Mjolnir
08-29-14, 21:11

Word.

Pretty simple.

Pretty damned street smart.

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."