PDA

View Full Version : Oh great, Sharpton in my 'hood

rocsteady
08-23-14, 09:23
So excited and happy (sarcasm) that Sharpton and his buffoonery will be on Staten Island today. Damn shame our new mayor is just another worthless wimp who would even give Sharpton the time of day.
Better go get my "Support the Criminals" sign ready so I can blend in. Or my new favorite, "Pants Up, Don't Loot"

rocsteady
08-23-14, 10:03
The buses are pulling in and parking already. I guess it wasn't enough actual outrage in the community, we need to order in some for the TV cameras.

Airhasz
08-23-14, 11:54
Start tacking tawana brawley posters all over his bus less people forget his true colors.

Moose-Knuckle
08-23-14, 18:49
Start tacking tawana brawley posters all over his bus less people forget his true colors.

Hah, I love it!

rocsteady
12-03-14, 16:30
necroposting here.

Just come across the Verrazano bridge and saw quite a few cruisers headed toward Bay St. area where "20-30 people were headed up the street", peacefully thus far. Hoping for the best, expecting a bit of an interesting evening here in Staten Island.

That's about 3 miles from our home.

Dienekes
12-03-14, 16:53
That POS and his ilk have probably set this country back 65 years.

The devil knows a good thing when he sees it.

rocsteady
12-03-14, 18:06
The deceased in this case, Eric Garner, had 31 arrests on his record. I think he was headed to the same college as Michael Brown this fall...

Pilot1
12-04-14, 04:11
The deceased in this case, Eric Garner, had 31 arrests on his record. I think he was headed to the same college as Michael Brown this fall...

I'm not surprised that the mainstream media says nothing about Garner, nor Brown's multiple arrests, and convictions. Of course they are both just innocent choir boys, and pure victims. Now Garner's wife is looking for a payday with Sharpton, who will of course, get his cut.

jpmuscle
12-04-14, 05:15
This deBlasio guy is something else.

http://drudgegae.iavian.net/v2/r?hop=http%3A%2F%2Fobserver.com%2F2014%2F12%2Fde-blasio-says-federal-government-will-investigate-painful-garner-case%2F&n=1&s=2

Averageman
12-04-14, 05:25
I'm not surprised that the mainstream media says nothing about Garner, nor Brown's multiple arrests, and convictions. Of course they are both just innocent choir boys, and pure victims. Now Garner's wife is looking for a payday with Sharpton, who will of course, get his cut.

At what point in the attempted arrest did this guy think he was going to get away?
Dying to sell loose smokes that are untaxed isn't a criminal master mind. I keep wondering at what point you talk a guy like this in to the realization that he isn't getting away by running or fighting four Cops?
With 20-30 arrests he should have known better.
You can say the Cops were wrong, or you can say Garner is wrong, or you can say, WTF creates a situation where a guy like this can make enough money selling cigarettes like this for it to be worth driving outside of NY State getting the smokes, bringing them back and selling one or two at a time on the street?
Think about it a minute.

jpmuscle
12-04-14, 05:33
Did Garner have a known mental health history?

Moose-Knuckle
12-04-14, 15:04

Standard operation procedure. Censor / blackout their criminal history, show an outdated picture of them when they were cute kids, make the person who is accused of their murder out to be Hitler himself, etc. . . .

Moose-Knuckle
12-04-14, 15:08
At what point in the attempted arrest did this guy think he was going to get away?
Dying to sell loose smokes that are untaxed isn't a criminal master mind. I keep wondering at what point you talk a guy like this in to the realization that he isn't getting away by running or fighting four Cops?
With 20-30 arrests he should have known better.
You can say the Cops were wrong, or you can say Garner is wrong, or you can say, WTF creates a situation where a guy like this can make enough money selling cigarettes like this for it to be worth driving outside of NY State getting the smokes, bringing them back and selling one or two at a time on the street?
Think about it a minute.

There was a black Democrat CLEO who coined the phrase "a culture of criminality" and he was spot freaking on. In this culture you can do no wrong, nothing is your fault, society owes you, and when the Popo’s come after you for something you have done it is your birth right to fight and resist them at all cost which usually ends in the murder of a LEO(s) or your own death like in this case, Michael Brown Jr., etc.

rocsteady
12-04-14, 18:37
This deBlasio guy is something else.

http://drudgegae.iavian.net/v2/r?hop=http%3A%2F%2Fobserver.com%2F2014%2F12%2Fde-blasio-says-federal-government-will-investigate-painful-garner-case%2F&n=1&s=2

His true colors are really coming through with this whole thing. Lot of task force guys from NYPD talking today about him basically calling them out specifically as racist and he and the AG referring to all cops as racist.
I thoroughly enjoyed Sheriff Clarke talking with Kelly on the subject and saying what needs to be said about Sharpton as well:
http://youtu.be/dTX49GyDBe8

jpmuscle
12-04-14, 20:20
I wonder if Clarke's agency is hiring...

rocsteady
12-05-14, 20:20
Speaking to couple of NYPD officers today and they were saying how they know exactly where to look for Sharpton during any evening protests going on in NYC. After he gets everyone all fired up, he heads to the high end restaurants usually reserved for the rich and famous, now more like the rich and shameless, where he can see and be seen to enhance his "cred". What a scumbag this guy is...

Moose-Knuckle
12-05-14, 20:34
Speaking to couple of NYPD officers today and they were saying how they know exactly where to look for Sharpton during any evening protests going on in NYC. After he gets everyone all fired up, he heads to the high end restaurants usually reserved for the rich and famous, now more like the rich and shameless, where he can see and be seen to enhance his "cred". What a scumbag this guy is...

Old Al is the the living embodiment of a sleazy pimp.