PDA

View Full Version : Anti-zombie shotgun

Slater
08-25-14, 13:23
I realize it's just a marketing gimmick, but isn't the whole zombie thing kind of wearing thin?:

http://www.gunsandammo.com/reviews/zombie-ready-shotgun-cz-612-hc-p-review/

R/Tdrvr
08-25-14, 13:35
I realize it's just a marketing gimmick, but isn't the whole zombie thing kind of wearing thin?:

Its that kind of thinking that will make you food for the zombie hordes. :D

markm
08-25-14, 13:36
I've never understood any of the nonsense. The TV shows, Movies, etc.

My kid got World War Z, and it had potential to be a good story if not for the absurdity of the Zombie aspect. Had the outbreak been mildly believable, it'd have been a decent movie.

MountainRaven
08-25-14, 13:49
I don't see how it's related to zombies at all.

The best thing about the 2012/2013 gun scare was that it kicked the zombie crap out of the bed, IMHO.

Straight Shooter
08-25-14, 14:58
Id call it a FERGUSON SPECIAL. More realistic than any zombie fantasy.

Outlander Systems
08-25-14, 17:14
The whole zombie thing is so beyond played out.

sandman99and9
08-25-14, 18:44
I don't have to be the fastest runner when hauling ass from the zombie horde, just faster than you :)

S.M.

Airhasz
08-25-14, 21:22
I saw White Zombie live last summer...killer show! Don't miss them if you are a fan.

Ryno12
08-25-14, 21:39
I saw White Zombie live last summer...killer show! Don't miss them if you are a fan.

Didn't White Zombie disband over 15 years ago or did you mean Rob Zombie? Either way, you're correct. I saw them with Korn in the late 90's & it was awesome. Rob is the only Zombie I dig. The rest of that lime green shit can go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Airhasz
08-25-14, 22:55
Yes Ryno you are correct, for some reason I cannot force myself to drop the 'White' part from Rob's band name. Where I worked for 25 years lots of brothers would wear that shirt "It's a black thing, you wouldn't understand" so I'd wear my White Zombie tour shirt every Friday...just to let em know where I stand...lol

cwgibson
08-25-14, 23:04
I have always used the term "zombie" as more of a metaphor. They do film the walking dead down here and it's interesting to go and watch them shoot scenes and meet the cast. As for the shotgun I have an 870 tac that I've had for two years and never shot. I never pick one up until dove season comes around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD