PDA

View Full Version : Libyan Airstrikes NOT from US?

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-26-14, 12:53
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-slams-outside-interference-libya-wake-airstrikes-n188966

Other people getting in on the airstrike game? Would be nice to see some Arabs take out the trash...

Voodoochild
08-26-14, 15:48
Good about time other Arab nations step up and start handling business in their AO.

Alpha Sierra
08-26-14, 16:27
The United States warned against “outside interference” in Libya
DAFUQ?

Am I the only one struck by the supreme arrogance of that statement?

ryantx23
08-26-14, 16:36
DAFUQ?

Am I the only one struck by the supreme arrogance of that statement?

Nope, I wouldn't say you were as I was thinking the same thing.... Do as we say, not as we do.... Frankly, that's their backyard and they need to pitch in to take care of the problem IMHO.

Bolt_Overide
08-27-14, 12:02
Looks like the anointed one doesn't want others playing in the mess he and his pack of village idiots created.

TAZ
08-27-14, 13:46
Maybe the narcissist in charge is pissed that the other air strikes bit more stuff than the odd Tacoma pickup. Maybe he's pissed that the other parties involved are doing actual damage instead of looking like they are doing damage.

On a side note, it would be nice if the community organizer could organize the air strikes. The last thing we want is Egyptian and US aircraft getting into a bad situation cause of piss poor leadership.