PDA

View Full Version : Classic case of "you made me do it"

J-Dub
08-26-14, 14:05
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/08/25/Farrakhans-Racist-Ferguson-Rant-Attacks-Arab-Store-Owners-Chinese-Koreans-Indians-Whites

Now its all so clear! Why did I not get it before, its everyone else is at fault.........of course!

How dare other folks get off their ass and work for a living, and how dare they charge "da po' black folk fo' some cigars".

*News Flash*......THIS thought process is what is "keeping you down", not "tha man"......

markm
08-26-14, 14:10
Every racist imbecile in the country is stepping up to be heard on this thing.

SteyrAUG
08-26-14, 14:23
It amazes me that ANYONE still listens to this guy.

Tom Metzger says essentially the same things. Why people can figure out that one is a dangerous racist and the other one isn't still mystifies me.

Moose-Knuckle
08-26-14, 16:07
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/08/25/Farrakhans-Racist-Ferguson-Rant-Attacks-Arab-Store-Owners-Chinese-Koreans-Indians-Whites

Farrakhan said, "With 67 percent of black people you have to live under a white mayor with 67 percent white people you cant make the laws that govern that town.

And 100% of white people in this country live under a black president and a black attorney general.

SteyrAUG
08-26-14, 18:12
And 100% of white people in this country live under a black president and a black attorney general.

Amazing isn't it. According to Farrakahn logic we should be in the streets randomly shooting black people.

gunrunner505
08-26-14, 18:29
What ol' Faracon and Jesse Jackson and the dear Rev Al won't tell you is that while blacks are 13% of the nation's population, they are 50% of the murder victims. And 90% of those victims, are killed by other blacks. But hey, why cloud the issue with facts.....

fixit69
08-26-14, 18:44
The facts won't help until they are produced by the MSM for the sheep.

And that's not going to happen. So...

Moose-Knuckle
08-26-14, 19:00
The facts won't help until they are produced by the MSM for the sheep.

I honestly don't know anyone who watches the MSM or reads any of their papers. It hasn't been "news" in quit some time. The internet is where it's at. IMHO the silent majority knows exactly who does what in this country even though Holder has done his best to suppress the crime by demographic data the FBI USE to publish prior to him taking over the reins in the DOJ.

gunrunner505
08-26-14, 19:04
I honestly don't know anyone who watches the MSM or reads any of their papers. It hasn't been "news" in quit some time. The internet is where it's at. IMHO the silent majority knows exactly who does what in this country even though Holder has done his best to suppress the crime by demographic data the FBI USE to publish prior to him taking over the reins in the DOJ.
Because the truth doesn't fit the narrative. The race baiter sounds better when he says blacks are being shot down and the white man won't give us justice than if he says the black man is being shot down, and it's another black man doing it. How can he pass the blame?

The truth is such an inconvenient bitch.