PDA

View Full Version : CDNN

williejc
08-26-14, 18:22
CDNN is listing police dept Glock trade in 40S&W pistols and has some unissued model 22s(3rd Gen)stamped San Antonio Police Dept. Prices look good. I have no idea if they are in stock.

Kain
08-26-14, 18:27
In stock according to their web site. If not call, usually pretty damn responsive in answering any questions in my experience. Have bought several guns from them over the years, never had an issue with them.

Straight Shooter
08-27-14, 08:31
I use CDNN a LOT...haven't yet for weapons though. They have smoking deals on guns & mags from time to time.

MStarmer
08-28-14, 19:55
I love CDNN, I hoard pistol mags and it's the one place that has them IN STOCK for a decent price. A lot of time you can get free shipping too!

Straight Shooter
08-28-14, 20:16
JUST last night ordered 2 more G17 mags..at $19.98 each. Also, got two more Glock +2 extensions at $7.99 each. ALREADY SHIPPED TODAY. Glock mags under $20 is a MUST BUY for me. Shipping was a flat rate $9.99.

Reconinforce
08-29-14, 18:03
They gave done great by me. Wait for the deals and you can make out good.

brushy bill
08-29-14, 18:30
Used to use them ALL the time. Great company. Now that I pay TX state sales tax on CDNN orders I can go elsewhere cheaper. Sad how govt can actually discourage intrastate commerce.

Kain
08-29-14, 20:58
I use CDNN a LOT...haven't yet for weapons though. They have smoking deals on guns & mags from time to time.

Have bought, personally, close to have a dozen firearms from them over the years. Lord knows how many mags since 80% of my glock mags are from them, as well as likely 20% of my AR mags that I currently run, as well as various other ones. They used to have decent prices on ammo at one time too, not so much anymore. But, they've never done me wrong and have always shipped fast and gotten here quick so I won't bitch. Then again with the current slump, I had a PSA order here in three days so I expect everyone to be moving like mofos for the moment.