PDA

View Full Version : Son's of Gun's Owner Arrested for Child Rape

Watrdawg
08-27-14, 09:26
If true this guy is a POS!!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/08/27/sons-guns-star-arrested-for-allegedly-repeatedly-raping-minor/

montanadave
08-27-14, 09:35

Agreed but let's not forget the "if".

Seems like there's a lot of smoke around these allegations and I'm gonna hold off on the public lynching until some of the facts in this case are made public.

Ryno12
08-27-14, 09:44

Seems like there's a lot of smoke around these allegations and I'm gonna hold off on the public lynching until some of the facts in this case are made public.

Same here. At first blush I'm having a tough time believing it but I've been wrong before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markm
08-27-14, 09:46
Wow. When I read the title, I thought it was that clean cut, Mormon looking guy with the gun show... the one that pimps his hot daughter out to get ratings.

murphman
08-27-14, 09:47

Agree

Unfortunately if found to be not true, these allegations will ruin this man for a long time.

Ryno12
08-27-14, 09:49
Wow. When I read the title, I thought it was that clean cut, Mormon looking guy with the gun show... the one that pimps his hot daughter out to get ratings.

I actually kinda liked that show. I also thought the mom was hotter. ;)

MorphCross
08-27-14, 09:56
While I do agree with Innocent until proven Guilty, I just can't see the girl having the guile to lie about something like this. It would be fair to assume the girl brought it up at school or any number of "Safe Places" and was probably whisked off to a Hospital for physical/mental examination.

A huge amount of sympathy for her if true. If true his actions should land him a special place at a state pen.

murphman
08-27-14, 10:01
While I do agree with Innocent until proven Guilty, I just can't see the girl having the guile to lie about something like this. It would be fair to assume the girl brought it up at school or any number of "Safe Places" and was probably whisked off to a Hospital for physical/mental examination.

A huge amount of sympathy for her if true. If true his actions should land him a special place at a state pen.

I would feel the same had a good friend of mine not told me her best friends father is a sex offender. Why? because her best friend hates her father and lied about her father molesting her when she was young.

Sensei
08-27-14, 10:10
So, I'm confused. Are there 2 alleged victims? The article first mentions his daughter and an ex-employee.

.46caliber
08-27-14, 10:10
I would feel the same had a good friend of mine not told me her best friends father is a sex offender. Why? because her best friend hates her father and lied about her father molesting her when she was young.

This will be another story where everybody loses. Whether she's telling the truth or not, this will hang over her and him from here on out.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

murphman
08-27-14, 10:12
This will be another story where everybody loses. Whether she's telling the truth or not, this will hang over her and him from here on out.

100% agree

Ryno12
08-27-14, 10:15
So, I'm confused. Are there 2 alleged victims? The article first mentions his daughter and an ex-employee.

I read that to be the fired, ex employee made up that story to get revenge.

MorphCross
08-27-14, 10:27

Is the friends father listed as a Sexual Predator by the state? Was he ever charged by the prosecutors office for sexual assault? Your friend should not spread stories. Especially when there is no record to back up her claims.

Doc Safari
08-27-14, 10:47
The good news:

“Red Jacket Firearms LLC has initiated and received full legal separation as an entity, from William M. Hayden,” the statement read. “With heavy hearts, we will be continuing to operate and ensure the fulfillment of new customer orders, back orders and to provide support to those affected by these new developments.”

Maybe without Hayden at the helm the TV show will be watchable now. I couldn't watch that show because guilty or innocent, Hayden comes across as the biggest prick on TV. Whether or not the allegations are true, I say they couldn't happen to a nicer (being sarcastic) guy.

murphman
08-27-14, 10:50
If I remember correctly she showed me a map with her best friends fathers address and there was a sexual predator dot over his residence. I agree regardless of that situation my friend should never tell anyone that information or repeat information "true or false" deriving from her best friend but you make far to many assumptions. I was simply stating in a case regarding any allegation you cannot assume a child would not lie about something. Then you go and assume my friend was telling "stories" with no records to back it up.

Not saying this is the case with Will Hayden but a child can easily be manipulated by a third party into to saying something that could incriminate an individual who the third party has animosity towards.

This is why false allegations of rape and molestation forever stain peoples reputations and lives because to many assume "why would someone lie about something like that" and self incriminate an individual before facts are presented.

Irish
08-27-14, 11:10
I'm curious, why is this a topic of discussion? Is it because the person is on a TV show? What about all the other cases of child abuse from people in positions of authority that have been in the news lately? The ones you're actually likely to come in contact with. A quick search shows 3 incidents of pedophiles who happen to be a police officer (http://patch.com/illinois/joliet/grant-park-cop-kept-teen-niece-wife-said-hed-kill-her-if-she-spilled-about-sex#.U_4AkEu4lFL), a teacher (http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/07/23/3300000/former-lincoln-high-teacher-pleads.html) and a priest (http://minnesota.publicradio.org/collections/catholic-church/betrayed-by-silence/ch1/) abusing young boys.

The pattern of rampant sexual abuse and depravity in those professions is far more important to the majority of the public than some dickhead on a reality TV show, in my opinion.

montanadave
08-27-14, 11:17
A quick search shows 3 incidents of pedophiles who happen to be a police officer (http://patch.com/illinois/joliet/grant-park-cop-kept-teen-niece-wife-said-hed-kill-her-if-she-spilled-about-sex#.U_4AkEu4lFL), a teacher (http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/07/23/3300000/former-lincoln-high-teacher-pleads.html) and a priest (http://minnesota.publicradio.org/collections/catholic-church/betrayed-by-silence/ch1/) abusing young boys.

The pattern of rampant sexual abuse and depravity in those professions is far more important to the majority of the public than some dickhead on a reality TV show, in my opinion.

Are you suggesting that reality TV is less real than real life? Dude, why do you think they call it "reality" TV?

Besides . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

:laugh:

ramairthree
08-27-14, 11:17
I think it got posted because it is a media pot of gold,
a horrible gun show on TV guy is also a child molester.

Gun owners are crazy, racist pedophiles!

If true, I hope he burns in Hell.
If not true, I hope the ex burns in Hell.

Alex V
08-27-14, 11:19

I think you may be confusing the two shows;
http://d2wulyrnp9ipq4.cloudfront.net/showcards/h6/AllPhotos/8430779/p8430779_ce_h6_aa.jpg
Sons of Guns

http://www.ammoland.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/AMERICAN-GUNS.jpg
American Guns

Doc Safari
08-27-14, 11:23
I think it got posted because it is a media pot of gold,
a horrible gun show on TV guy is also a child molester.

Gun owners are crazy, racist pedophiles!

This is the part I really don't like, except I'll add that if the asshole is guilty then I wish he'd never been in a position to promote firearms.

It IS being exploited because of his connection to guns. If he'd been remodeling houses no one would have cared. If he'd been the host of "Pawn Stars" it might still be news, but his connection to guns means it will be trotted out forever just like Jim Zumbo's comments.

Irish
08-27-14, 11:28
Are you suggesting that reality TV is less real than real life? Dude, why do you think they call it "reality" TV?

I don't have cable or Facebook so I'm out of touch with inconsequential things to rave about and dumping a bucket of ice water on my head.

Doc Safari
08-27-14, 11:32
BTW: I haven't watched the show in a long time. Who was the fired ex-employee?

SilverBullet432
08-27-14, 11:36

Disgusting... Haha

Hmac
08-27-14, 12:01
http://www.ammoland.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/AMERICAN-GUNS.jpg
American Guns

The daughter at least appears to have real breasts. Mom...aftermarket bolt-ons, not to mention the overdone lip collagen injections.

Ryno12
08-27-14, 12:07
I think you may be confusing the two shows
I was referring to the American Guns show.

Disgusting... Haha

I probably shouldn't have said that. I've never really looked above her shoulders to see her face. ;)

lunchbox
08-27-14, 12:20
The daughter at least appears to have real breasts. Mom...aftermarket bolt-ons, not to mention the overdone lip collagen injections.

.Ya I hate to say it but I hope she's 18, otherwise I'm gonna have to give myself the "Gibbs smack" for being a perv...

Ryno12
08-27-14, 12:27

I'm pretty sure the daughter was a minor during the taping of the show.

lunchbox
08-27-14, 13:04
Your not helping Irish!

montanadave
08-27-14, 13:16
Dammit! Another accidental discharge!

bluejackets92fs
08-27-14, 13:57
Call me a pole smoker but, I don't find it even remotely attractive when girls try too hard to be sexy. She is trying too hard.

Whiskey_Bravo
08-27-14, 14:21
Call me a pole smoker but, I don't find it even remotely attractive when girls try too hard to be sexy. She is trying too hard.

Do you know how I know your gay?

bluejackets92fs
08-27-14, 14:42
Do you know how I know your gay?

"You're".

There, my rebuttal was an attack on grammar.

Whiskey_Bravo
08-27-14, 15:39
"You're".

There, my rebuttal was an attack on grammar.

Got me. In my haste to throw the gay label I brought out a grammar nazi. I am not sure which one I would prefer.

Moose-Knuckle
08-27-14, 15:47
Well if true I hope Mr. Hayden becomes the object of desire for several well-endowed cell mates.

Whiskey_Bravo
08-27-14, 15:48
Well if true I hope Mr. Hayden becomes the object of desire for several well-endowed cell mates.

This.

J-Dub
08-27-14, 15:58

Havent worked many sex assault cases huh? I'd say about 95% are complete bullshit. HOWEVER, the bullshit ones usually don't lead to an arrest......

Koshinn
08-27-14, 16:22
Wait is she wearing a picture of herself wearing a picture?

SteyrAUG
08-27-14, 16:34
Paige Wyatt Bio
Born on October 30, 1994

So I would definitely hit that, assuming my wife let me.

wildcard600
08-27-14, 16:43
Wait is she wearing a picture of herself wearing a picture?

that appears to be correct.

scooter22
08-27-14, 16:50
Yeah, that blonde is hot.

I hope the allegations aren't true. Either way, Sons of Guns sucks.

HKGuns
08-27-14, 16:59
Let's try to maintain the presumption of innocence.

I find it more than a bit strange his elder daughter takes to Facebook to defend the show. Given the gravity of the situation you would think it the last thing she would worry about right now.

Doc Safari
08-27-14, 17:04

I find it more than a bit strange his elder daughter takes to Facebook to defend the show. Given the gravity of the situation you would think it the last thing she would worry about right now.

You noticed that too, huh? I was debating if it's just that the ease of posting on Facebook made her decide "might as well say something." But then again, why not mention the dad? Usually in a case like that a blood relative like a daughter would be vehemently defending Daddy's honor. Given my previous statement regarding the ease of posting on Facebook, she most likely would have posted both statements. It's odd that she defends the show and not her father. It's hard for me to call that a "stress omission" like she got caught up in the emotions and forgot or something. If anything she would have defended Daddy and forgotten to defend the show.

It does make you think she knows he's guilty or something.

ryantx23
08-27-14, 17:28

Don't you think that the mere fact that the show is their "meal ticket / cash cow" has anything to do with it? Something is not adding up. I could see a false allegation by ONE victim, but is TWO a coincidence? I am thinking not, but I could be wrong. He might be banging Stephanie too for all we know.

scottryan
08-27-14, 19:41
Regardless of guilt/innocence, this whole clan was trouble from day one.

Agreeing to do a show on mainstream TV that gives the illusion NFA weapons can be owned by anyone and purchased in an over the counter transaction.

They do not make gun owners look good at all. Top it off with this sex abuse scandal at the same time as the 9 year old girl UZI shooting, we are looking like shit in the media.

Bunch of tard gun people making everyone look like shit.

IZinterrogator
08-27-14, 20:07
The important thing is that the show was canceled today, forever saving us from things that had "neva ben dun befo".

MorphCross
08-27-14, 20:15
Havent worked many sex assault cases huh? I'd say about 95% are complete bullshit. HOWEVER, the bullshit ones usually don't lead to an arrest......

I haven't worked any sexual assault cases. I still stand by the statement that I doubt that a 12 year old girl has the guile to lie about something like this. I never made mention of a 3rd party. It's just as you said in your closing statement, when accusations are made, investigations are performed before an arrest unless the person is caught in the act. Hayden will get his day in court, where his defense attorney may make disparaging allusions to the daughters activities, or will claim the daughter is so dim she is being manipulated by a 3rd party into getting her daddy thrown in prison and divesting him of many of his rights.

Either way, their relationship as a father/daughter is probably toast, which is sad.

ScottsBad
08-27-14, 21:57
This is the weirdest piece of news I've seen in a while. Sometimes I liked the show, sometimes I couldn't stand it, but rape of a child? That is something I would never have guessed in a million years. Talk about tragedy. I really hate child rapists. Will Hayden is going to hell if he is guilty.

Paige Wyatt Bio
Born on October 30, 1994

So I would definitely hit that, assuming my wife let me.

Me too. But what I want to know is how many of you guys started counting on your fingers to see if she is old enough??? I mean really.

I did.

Straight Shooter
08-27-14, 22:11
Regardless of guilt/innocence, this whole clan was trouble from day one.

Agreeing to do a show on mainstream TV that gives the illusion NFA weapons can be owned by anyone and purchased in an over the counter transaction.

They do not make gun owners look good at all. Top it off with this sex abuse scandal at the same time as the 9 year old girl UZI shooting, we are looking like shit in the media.

Bunch of tard gun people making everyone look like shit.
Brother...we will ALWAYS look like shit to the media, no matter what. And I personally don't give a f.
Also...I know enough about the show to know it wasn't my cup of tea from almost week one. And if some of yall don't know/realize that in the past few years there has been a STEADY increase in false accusations of men molesting,raping children and women, then you've been living under a rock. They know, even the young girls, that's its the BEST way to get even with daddy, or whoever pissed them off for whatever reason. I truly try to wait until all evidence coms out before I make a decision if someone is guilty or not these days. I see it as 50/50 in all reality.

Eurodriver
08-28-14, 06:55

How do you know what's BS and what isn't?

I've met guys who were arrested for sexual assault even though they were OUT OF TOWN with DOCUMENTATION when the alleged acts were made. They had to wait for trial for the truth to
Come out.

J-Dub
08-28-14, 07:37
How do you know what's BS and what isn't?

I've met guys who were arrested for sexual assault even though they were OUT OF TOWN with DOCUMENTATION when the alleged acts were made. They had to wait for trial for the truth to
Come out.

Physical evidence, time frames, multiple interviews, etc. Once you start breaking down someone's "story", begin picking out the inconsistencies....things start to unravel. Now keep in mind a majority of false sex assault reports come from adults (the usual being, "my boyfriend found out I'm cheating on him....so I'm going to claim I was raped to save the relationship"), I would be interested to know who this child initially informed. I would suspect a school counselor, teacher, or family friend. I'm sure the victim was interviewed by someone who specializes in children forensic interviewing.

Should be interesting to see where this goes. In the two short times I wasted my life watching that train wreck of s television show, I always got a creepy vibe from the dude....I mean that bronco he drove just screams chi-mo....

titanse05
08-28-14, 07:50
Yeah I was going to say the same thing. In the two episodes of American Guns that I watched it was distracting how much of a giraffe neck the daughter had. But photoshop can doll up almost anyone to make them hot.

BBossman
08-28-14, 07:53
Yeah I was going to say the same thing. In the two episodes of American Guns that I watched it was distracting how much of a giraffe neck the daughter had. But photoshop can doll up almost anyone to make them hot.

Distracting is exactly it. I think she installed the bolt-ons to draw attention away from her grazing on leaves and twigs.

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk 2

SpeedRacer
08-28-14, 08:47
Looking worse and worse for ol' Will. Many people around him are coming out against him, including his oldest daughter now too. All moments after the show was cancelled. I guess everyone was okay with his behavior when the TV checks were rolling in.

TMS951
08-28-14, 08:48

Sadly typically in these cases not just one child is the victim, typically the predator moves on to the next one when he is done with the first. I would think if the allegations are true the elder daughter suffered as well.

WillBrink
08-28-14, 09:59

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/08/27/sons-guns-star-arrested-for-allegedly-repeatedly-raping-minor/

Does not sound good. "“Sons of Guns” star Will Hayden has been arrested again, this time for aggravated rape, according to documents sent to FOX411 by the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office." Again?

Never liked the show, always thought it was a negative for gun owners, enforced stereo types, etc, and ignored it.

I hope the accusation are not true (for the girls sake vs his) but I have a bad feeling they are. Not sure why.

Doc Safari
08-28-14, 10:22
Looking worse and worse for ol' Will. Many people around him are coming out against him, including his oldest daughter now too. All moments after the show was cancelled. I guess everyone was okay with his behavior when the TV checks were rolling in.

Can you provide a link for what I bolded? I Googled the shit out of it and I can't find anything more than news that she deleted her earlier Facebook posting that defended the show.

p22shooter30
08-28-14, 10:23
This is from Glenn Flemings facebook page

Glenn Fleming TV dude

14 hours ago

OK Im going to break my silence on all the stuff that’s been happening. This will be my FINAL comments on it.
Also be prepared, I don’t have to watch what I say anymore because of a TV show.

First off Im going to go with innocent till proven guilty because that is the law of the land BUT there is a ton of evidence out there. Im privy to a little more info than most of yall are and I can tell you its ****ed up. Like I don’t even want to know what I know ****ed up.
Ive known who the accuser is for a while now and I can tell you 100% I believe her. She isn’t looking for cash she is just doing whats right. If someone out there still thinks the ex wife is trying to get back or some silly shit like that you can stop that shit now.

Did will hayden jumpstart my career? Yep sure did. So did the folks at Discovery and Jupiter productions. I appreciate what they did. And to Discov and Jupiter and most of the guys at RJF, I had a ton of fun with it Thank you.

Now to the point at hand, this may sounds harsh but ya know what **** it. If he is guilty hang him. From the tallest tree, with piano wire.
I consider the folks I was on the show with my friends and I will always be there for em and I hate what the family is going through but remember one egotistical asshole did this. Im sure he can find one bullet

p22shooter30
08-28-14, 10:23
he was one of the characters on the show

Doc Safari
08-28-14, 10:27
he was one of the characters on the show

Is he the guy they called "Flem" that came in with the funny pony tail that Will made him cut? (That's how long ago I watched the show: amazing I remember).

SpeedRacer
08-28-14, 10:36
Can you provide a link for what I bolded? I Googled the shit out of it and I can't find anything more than news that she deleted her earlier Facebook posting that defended the show.

From Kristofer Ford's Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/kristafor.ford.9):

Disgusting.
Must we really go there.
I don't care what you've heard about who or where.
I dare you to say that my wife is a liar,
and I wouldn't believe it, but the water is higher;
And here comes the fire
that will burn your soul
'Cause I know what you did when she was 12 years old.
I know about the drinking and you thinking you'd get away
worried about the "shame" that she'd live with one day.
Bullshit!
You fooled with my wife when she was young.
Sucking and groping, do you remember what was done?
Well she does, and she told me how you made her feel.
like she was wrong, when this was your deal.
you've been doing dope, meth and coke
prescription pills when all you needed was hope.
trying to tell me that my wife's property was yours,
did you think for a moment I would change my course? I'm sure of what my wife has said and told me;
and now the light shines on the lies you sold me.
you are in deeper than you've ever been,
you were in deep before I met you,
before I thought we were friends.
you threaten these women 'cause you were afraid of men.
You threaten their lives while you smile and grin.
well your face twist, and I've wondered why.
there was always something behind your eyes.
Best friends of yours still don't want to believe,
but the word you've been standing on
will bring you to your knees.
please,
try to get some help.
Or go ahead, become dead, kill yourself,
whatever MF, do as you will,
but I promise you
you won't get to kill,
me or my family or any of my friends.
I told you before I was here to the end.
I promised my wife more than I promised you,
and that's why we've done what we had to do.
who are you,
that you should escape
from the punishment you deserve?
Man this is rape!
This is abuse in a sexual manner.
This is hard facts, not TV banter.
Plan your plans and scheme your plots
but my Glock 17 still has 17 shots.
believe me you've got nothing left here,
cause I've got eyes to see and ears to hear.
Fear is why my wife asked me to save her.
She knew you did it, and she knew you'd enslave her. and we saw how you tried to exploit her property
and you always said "No one will stop me."
Well you've got these new enemies,
and I've got mine,
and you are one of them, and that's just fine.
If that's what you play, I hope you play well,
but man let me tell you my enemies face hell.
for my God is with me, and I am with Him.
and all of His angels make your chances slim.
I believe in them because they come from God.
Jehovah is the one that gives the nod.
Jesus holds the rod that guides my flock;
He is my foundation, solid as a rock.
I tried to save you but you believed in yourself.
well, see how it is
without our help.

Kris Ford
9:32pm 8/26/14

No clue why he felt the need to put it in poetry form. But there it is.

WillBrink
08-28-14, 10:50
Is it just me, or does anyone else find mixing in photos of barely legal aged pretty blond girl from one gun focused TV show in a thread about rape and incest with little girls in poor taste? Mixture of the two in the same thread, is bad mojo and bad karma in my view. Just my 02.

kwelz
08-28-14, 11:00
Reading other things he has posted apparently he likes poetry. Who knew....

The daughter also posted this under the above.

this is how he heals..and he deserves it as mu cheaper as we all do. He asked me if it was ok to put up, I told him it was. Our lives have been on the table for 5 years. We have no secrets and our people do want to know how we are..at least if they know we are angry, they know we are strong. Im sorry if it hurt you, but we are deeply hurt already too and I want people to know the whole truth. If we talk about this maybe we can help someone else who is too scared to talk. Please understand. I love you, and I know you and the whole family are destroyed right now, but we all have our ways of healing...

So apparently she has started talking too. Doesn't look good for ole Will.

WillBrink
08-28-14, 11:09

And per modern culture, airing it all out on FB and other media for consumption. :fie:

Doc Safari
08-28-14, 11:12
Is it just me, or does anyone else find mixing in photos of barely legal aged pretty blond girl from one gun focused TV show in a thread about rape and incest with little girls in poor taste? Mixture of the two in the same thread, is bad mojo and bad karma in my view. Just my 02.

Totally agree. But boys will be boys.

Ryno12
08-28-14, 11:16

Not to mention, she was a minor when many of those pics were taken.

OH58D
08-28-14, 11:23
My wife is Half-Cajun and we have spent a lot of time south of New Iberia, in Louisiana. She has relatives you can only reach by boat. My wife is an RN and she told me that Hayden always looked like a doper. She isn't surprised that Hayden may have been messing with under age girls that are his daughters. Years ago, she told me of a popular saying in south Louisiana:

"Fresh from the Bayou, and bred from decades of incest".

There's another Louisiana swamp saying that refers to women having babies with close relatives, or victims of rape. The woman many times would go out into the swamp and give birth, sometimes drowning the kid or keeping it. These babies born out in the swamp like that are called:

"Stump Hole Babies".

The cypress stump many times provided for the first cradle the baby ever experienced. I do find it funny the number of Will Hayden fanboys who will defend him till the swamp freezes over:

"Ol Will...he wud neber doo dat".

If he's guilty, he'll enjoy Angola State Prison for a long time. If he's innocent, then he deserves the opportunity to get his life back.

jerrysimons
08-28-14, 13:27

No it does not. I never could stand his ego-trip of a show. By what Kris said about his wife, the oldest daughter was also raped when she was younger (the one in the show who married the employee, Kris). As much as it comes off as immature to air it out there for everybody to see, rape and sexual abuse thrive in the power of manipulation and silence. Sickening. A glimpse into Kris's heart sure makes a lot more sense of his place at RJF. How could you ever work for a egotistical prick like that?

WillBrink
08-28-14, 13:38
No it does not. I never could stand his ego-trip-I don't know nearly as much about guns as I think I do- I ruin perfectly good firearms to produce mall ninja crap - I live the stereo type of the gun owner as redneck yeeehaw - of a show. By what Kris said about his wife, the oldest daughter was also raped when she was younger (the one in the show who married the employee, Kris). As much as it comes off as immature to air it out there for everybody to see, rape and sexual abuse thrive in the power of manipulation and silence. Sickening. A glimpse into Kris's heart sure makes a lot more sense of his place at RJF. How could you ever work for a egotistical prick like that?

Fixed it for ya.

J-Dub
08-28-14, 13:42
"whats a pederass Walter?"

markm
08-28-14, 13:49
It's frightening how many of you Rayjays are familiar with this show. :sarcastic:

SteyrAUG
08-28-14, 14:10

Probably so. Thankfully I can complete separate the two in my mind and focus on how interesting Paige has become. As for the other story, looks like a complete train wreck from here so far.

WillBrink
08-28-14, 14:42
Probably so. Thankfully I can complete separate the two in my mind and focus on how interesting Paige has become. As for the other story, looks like a complete train wreck from here so far.

I have no problems to separate the two, I just find it in poor taste.

jerrysimons
08-28-14, 14:44
Fixed it for ya.

Roger. All his mall-ninja, next "game-changer" crap further highlighted his authoritarian idiocy. Sure glad I don't own one of his pos, Academy-special, carbines right now.

WillBrink
08-28-14, 14:55
Roger. All his mall-ninja, next "game-changer" crap further highlighted his authoritarian idiocy. Sure glad I don't own one of his pos, Academy-special, carbines right now.

Good point. Hadn't thought of it like that. :fie:

ScottsBad
08-28-14, 14:56
I have no problems to separate the two, I just find it in poor taste.

I'm sure you've never done anything that someone else might find in poor taste. We all abhor child predators and I have two teenaged daughters, but lighten up man no body is condoning the rape of children. Paige is 20 not 11.

Irish
08-28-14, 15:06
I unsubbed but popped back in due to the activity... If people are referring to me posting pictures, I don't have cable and I don't watch these types of shows. I Googled it and she popped up, please excuse my ignorance. The picture I posted was from an advertisement from the lady's clothing line here: http://www.hughwear.com/PaigeWyatt.html

If this were a black teenage thug who got shot by the cops everyone would jump up and down stating he's 18, he's not a kid! I like guns, I like good looking women and she's over 18.

Sam
08-28-14, 15:11
Gentlemen:

Let's leave out the pictures of scantily clad women, young or old. Before you post, think about the content, let's not behave remotely like the subject of this thread.

ScottsBad
08-28-14, 15:18
It's frightening how many of you Rayjays are familiar with this show. :sarcastic:

I guess you'd rather we watch one of your favorite shows 'Dancing With The Stars', 'Duck Dynasty' or Oprah maybe? Even though Sons of Guns irritated me from time to time there was some interesting stuff mixed in (like the historical firearms) for people who are interested in firearms.

Moose-Knuckle
08-28-14, 15:19
I like guns, I like good looking women and she's over 18.

In my best Dana Carvey's Church Lady voice; "Sinner!"

Moose-Knuckle
08-28-14, 15:20
Even though Sons of Guns irritated me from time to time there was some interesting stuff mixed in (like the historical firearms) for people who are interested in firearms.

History's Tales of the Gun, R Lee Ermey's Mail Call, and any of Larry Vickers' shows are FAR more educational.

ScottsBad
08-28-14, 15:22
Gentlemen:

Let's leave out the pictures of scantily clad women, young or old. Before you post, think about the content, let's not behave remotely like the subject of this thread.

I think you are overreacting, but its your forum to police I guess.

Irish
08-28-14, 15:25
In my best Dana Carvey's Church Lady voice; "Sinner!"

Guilty :)

BBossman
08-28-14, 16:33
Gentlemen:

Thou has shamed me, I shall repent... :D

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq169/bbossman1/78461232_zpse6010c11.jpg

OH58D
08-28-14, 17:00
This is a classic example of Puritan Porn. Too much ankle showing on the left leg.

Moose-Knuckle
08-28-14, 17:12
Whoa, whoa, whoa guys, that Puritan gal is showing WAAAAAYYYYYY to much face. She makes me think lustful thoughts, Burqa Betty is where it's at y'all!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/burqa_zps81416b09.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/burqa_zps81416b09.jpg.html)

WickedWillis
08-28-14, 17:16

I completely agree.

Doc Safari
08-28-14, 17:18
Back on topic: if the allegations turn out to be true you had better believe that Discovery channel will bury the entire series so far under a rock that even your DVR'd episodes will self-destruct. It will cease to exist.

montanadave
08-28-14, 18:02
Back on topic: if the allegations turn out to be true you had better believe that Discovery channel will bury the entire series so far under a rock that even your DVR'd episodes will self-destruct. It will cease to exist.

Already purged from Discovery's website.

interfan
08-28-14, 18:05
Whoa, whoa, whoa guys, that Puritan gal is showing WAAAAAYYYYYY to much face. She makes me think lustful thoughts, Burqa Betty is where it's at y'all!

Couldn't help myself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xwPVgRaROA NSFW

montanadave
08-28-14, 18:11

This morning the thread had a pic of a hot chick in shorts with a nice rack and tonight we're looking at this shit.

What the **** are you people doing?

WillBrink
08-28-14, 18:20
This morning the thread had a pic of a hot chick in shorts with a nice rack and tonight we're looking at this shit.

Saving you from yourself! But seriously, I didn't post the Burqa stuff, just pointed something out I felt was concerning to this thread. I'm 100% in favor of starting a "gals and guns" thread where we all can post and enjoy such things 'till our heart and other parts of our body is content.

WillBrink
08-28-14, 18:23
I completely agree.

I didn't mean to be that guy, and I'm about as far from the morality police as you can get, but I just felt it as worth bring attention too in this context. I don't think anyone meant anything by it, but a time and place for everything.

Koshinn
08-28-14, 19:27
Is this inappropriate?

http://i.imgur.com/JlraBpG.jpg

Moose-Knuckle
08-28-14, 19:37

LOL, complying with the site's no hot chick thread / distasteful policy.

MorphCross
08-28-14, 20:31
Is this inappropriate?

*Snip*Wrong image is wrong.

Too soon man, out of respect for victims, too damn soon.

ST911
08-28-14, 22:39
Let's dispense with the extraneous pics and links, and bring this back to center please.

I also went through and cleaned up all the quoted pics. Please remember to quote only the material most relevant to your post when replying to a message. Helps the readability of the forum.

As for a chicks-and-guns thread, this was previously discussed elsewhere on the board.

TriviaMonster
08-29-14, 00:49
God bless the children who have to endure something like this. What a monster.

I knew he wasn't right when they built a 3 machine gun contraption or whatever it was.

Eurodriver
08-29-14, 07:37
Did any of you guys see the thread on silencertalk with this guy?

Eurodriver
08-29-14, 07:39
Physical evidence, time frames, multiple interviews, etc. Once you start breaking down someone's "story", begin picking out the inconsistencies....things start to unravel. Now keep in mind a majority of false sex assault reports come from adults (the usual being, "my boyfriend found out I'm cheating on him....so I'm going to claim I was raped to save the relationship"),

I'm glad at least some LEO's do their job and don't automatically haul the guy off to jail.

It must be a tricky situation though with all the pressure women's groups put on politicians (who then press LE).

WickedWillis
08-29-14, 10:20
Did any of you guys see the thread on silencertalk with this guy?

What was said? I did not see it.

Irish
08-29-14, 10:48
I'm glad at least some LEO's do their job and don't automatically haul the guy off to jail.

Why? He's guilty! It said so in a couple of news articles so it must be true.

Watrdawg
08-29-14, 12:07
The sad part of all of this is that "IF" true is that the little girls had to go through this. Things like this also don't just happen out of the blue. I really hope there aren't any others out there that he may have molested also. IF this is true then he definitely needs to but put in Gen Pop with a sign on his back side stating what he did and Open for Business on it. I'm sure it will be in the news off and on once he goes to trial.

jerrysimons
08-29-14, 12:56
I am all for innocent until proven guilty. At the same time the depravity of the human condition pervades so deep it is absolutely alarming how well-buried instances of sexual abuse can be. Neighbors, friends, family-members, remarkably well composed and regarded by keen folk, sometimes have incredibly well-managed deep, dark secrets. It is not difficult for me to imagine that ol' "I'm the boss!" Will may have carried out a domination fantasy over his little daughters. I'll let the trial run its course, but also don't have any illusion that the legal system is fool proof, especially when it comes to the relational complexities of evidence surrounding rape, sexual abuse, and incest. We may never know they whole truth.

Like J-dub said, many claims are BS. Many are not. Even more go unspoken. I try to apply suspicion equally in all directions to avoid being surprised and shown to be an enabler when someone's carefully crafted facade comes crashing down, secrets clawing out.

SpeedRacer
08-29-14, 16:21
I am all for innocent until proven guilty. At the same time the depravity of the human condition pervades so deep it is absolutely alarming how well-buried instances of sexual abuse can be. Neighbors, friends, family-members, remarkably well composed and regarded by keen folk, sometimes have incredibly well-managed deep, dark secrets. It is not difficult for me to imagine that ol' "I'm the boss!" Will may have carried out a domination fantasy over his little daughters. I'll let the trial run its course, but also don't have any illusion that the legal system is fool proof, especially when it comes to the relational complexities of evidence surrounding rape, sexual abuse, and incest. We may never know they whole truth.

Like J-dub said, many claims are BS. Many are not. Even more go unspoken. I try to apply suspicion equally in all directions to avoid being surprised and shown to be an enabler when someone's carefully crafted facade comes crashing down, secrets clawing out.

Well said.

When the ex-gf accused him (first arrest), I assumed it probably was indeed a typical false allegation. But his own daughters...

Irish
08-29-14, 16:29
People's lives and reputations get destroyed through the modern media rage onslaught...

Hayden tells TMZ his ex-girlfriend, and mother to one of his daughters, went to cops more than a week ago and accused him of molesting their child. He claims the woman did it in retaliation for him ending their relationship.

Hayden also says the daughter -- who he is raising with his new wife -- was interviewed by Child Protective Services and returned to his home. He says he is fully cooperating with authorities.

Will's older daughter Stephanie tells us, "There was never any impropriety in our home. He was and is a good father."

Ryno12
08-29-14, 16:38
People's lives and reputations get destroyed through the modern media rage onslaught...

That's an interesting quote from Stephanie. Didn't her husband poetically state otherwise on FB??

Irish
08-29-14, 16:40
That's an interesting quote from Stephanie. Didn't her husband poetically state otherwise on FB??

I don't really know... I don't keep up with it much but someone sent me that thinking I'd care.

I think there are a lot of assumptions being made by people due to wanting to be mad at something and tell the world how mad they are! If he's guilty, hang 'em. But until then I'll reserve judgment.

Airhasz
08-29-14, 16:51
It's all a publicity stunt for Will's new show nest season.

Moose-Knuckle
08-29-14, 17:59
It's all a publicity stunt for Will's new show nest season.

:lol:

Airhasz
09-09-14, 11:33
Stephanie / Sons of Guns Scandal - Thursday on Dr Phil :sarcastic:

Shao
09-09-14, 12:00
I have actually been falsely accused of rape (not by a minor though). I was treated like a criminal and it almost ruined me. It wasn't until video footage from the local liquor store showing her using her own money to buy a bottle of Crown with me standing next to her came out that she admitted to making the whole story up for rejecting her (was engaged at the time). I had to spend time in jail, pay $2000 bail which I never got back, and go to court for 3 months because of it. Absolutely nothing happened to her (I know, right?). All this transpired without any DNA testing done. Nothing but her word against mine.

But... if it's his daughter... there's probably a good chance that it's true. Daughter/father relationships can be strained, but unless she's pure evil, I wouldn't see why should would lie. Stepdaughter maybe... Daughter? No... I think he did it.

cinco
09-09-14, 14:28
Nasty, vile story this is turning out to be...

Second Daughter Accuses “Sons of Guns” Star of Rape

Stephanie Hayden Ford, one of the stars of the Discovery Channel show “Sons of Guns,” has stepped forward to join her younger sister in accusing their father Will Hayden of multiple counts of rape:

Another one of William Hayden’s daughters is speaking out against the “Sons of Guns” star, saying she was also raped by her father as a child.

After Hayden’s 12-year-old daughter told police she was “orally and vaginally raped” by the gun shop owner, his older daughter, Stephanie Ford, has come forward to say she also suffered sexual abuse, TMZ reports.

Ford, who starred alongside her father on the now canceled Discovery Channel series as Stephanie Hayden, is now reportedly going to police to aid in Hayden’s prosecution, despite coming to his defense last month when the first charges of child molestation were brought against him.

http://bearingarms.com/second-daughter-accuses-sons-guns-star-rape/?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

GunBugBit
09-09-14, 16:17
So you think it's just a story?

.46caliber
09-09-14, 16:43

First Stephanie was tight lipped on the subject save to deny reports that Discovery was pulling the plug on the show. Later Stephanie's husband posted a poem to FB that alluded to her being abused by Will Hayden. Later she denied that Will ever abused her. Now she's saying he did abuse her.

I don't know what to make of it, but it sure is starting to look more like a cluster.

Whiskey_Bravo
09-09-14, 16:46
I don't know what to make of it, but it sure is starting to look more like a cluster.

I am sure most of these cases are clusters. I have to assume that when raped by a parent, you mind can play some serious tricks on you to help you cope. I am sure it is pretty easy to deny what actually happened.

Doc Safari
09-09-14, 16:55
I am sure most of these cases are clusters. I have to assume that when raped by a parent, you mind can play some serious tricks on you to help you cope. I am sure it is pretty easy to deny what actually happened.

Will probably threatened her with everything under the sun to keep her mouth shut too. These things always seem to be complicated.

cinco
09-09-14, 17:57

If you think by my choice of words to mean I am insinuating it was all made up you are incorrect. Perhaps I could have picked a better word such as "situation".

By "story" I meant it as in the context as one definition in the dictionary: "an account of past events in someone's life or in the evolution of something".

As stated before it is a nasty and vile situation.

kwelz
09-09-14, 18:19
A friend of mine is a registered Sex offender because of false allegations made by people out just to get money from him. I am always leery of such charges. But lets face it. Things don't look good for the guy.

7.62WildBill
09-09-14, 19:51
He has been charged with forcible rape of a third victim, who was 12 at the time of the assault that occured 22 years ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/09/08/sons-guns-star-will-hayden-faces-more-charges-as-another-alleged-victim-comes/

jpmuscle
09-09-14, 19:58
I have actually been falsely accused of rape (not by a minor though). I was treated like a criminal and it almost ruined me. It wasn't until video footage from the local liquor store showing her using her own money to buy a bottle of Crown with me standing next to her came out that she admitted to making the whole story up for rejecting her (was engaged at the time). I had to spend time in jail, pay $2000 bail which I never got back, and go to court for 3 months because of it. Absolutely nothing happened to her (I know, right?). All this transpired without any DNA testing done. Nothing but her word against mine.

But... if it's his daughter... there's probably a good chance that it's true. Daughter/father relationships can be strained, but unless she's pure evil, I wouldn't see why should would lie. Stepdaughter maybe... Daughter? No... I think he did it.
Psychopathology being what is you'd be surprised as just how far someone may be willing to push a fabricated narrative for the sake of exploitation, revenge, etc. You name unstable people have the propensity to thank and act in such ways that the majority of people would find incomprehensible. Not to say that's the case hear. No one really knows yet.

Glad to hear your situation worked out for the better.

7.62WildBill
09-10-14, 10:40
And now a fourth victim has come forward.

From the article:
"Detectives in Livingston Parish said the rape charge is from March 2013 involving a girl who was 11 years old at the time. They added another girl recently came forward and told them she was a victim of Hayden’s in 1995 when she was 12 or 13 years old. He is charged with indecent behavior with a juvenile from those allegations."

http://bearingarms.com/monster-fourth-victim-comes-forward-accuse-sons-guns-star-rape/

ptmccain
09-10-14, 11:07
Perhaps a fitting conclusion for the series would be putting Hayden inside a hard target filled with reactive explosive and letting the victims shoot at it.

jerrysimons
09-11-14, 17:20
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/09/11/sons-guns-stephanie-ford-hayden-dad-assaulted-me/

Ford said her father once came into her bedroom, drunk and forced her shirt off and touched her chest inappropriately.

“He continued to proceed to kiss on my chest. Once that happened I jumped back and he just left and he never touched me again like that,” she said, adding that she was depressed and avoided her father after the incident and carried knives with her.

Ford said another family member was abused by Hayen as well—twice—at the age of 12, and a friend of hers also revealed she had been abused by Hayden and forced to kiss him.

Hayden allegedly abused girls outside of his immediate family, too. In addition to his charges in East Baton Rouge—from two different alleged victims—two females came forward to the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office. Hayden has been charged in Livingston with aggravated rape and indecent behavior with a juvenile.

Ford said Hayden was first arrested because a woman who used to be a personal assistant for the family told police she discovered the reality star passionately kissing his young daughter on the couch.

“He threatened to kill [the personal assistant],” Ford told Dr. Phil.

Ford said she initially defended her father because he asked her to and because her sister was adamant that the abuse stories were untrue. She changed her tune when her sister revealed to her grandfather she had indeed been abused, beginning at age 11.

It was not immediately clear if one of the females speaking out in Livingston could be the same as an accuser in East Baton Rouge. The East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Department was unable to clarify if there was overlap with the alleged victims and the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Department did not return FOX411’s requests seeking further information about the females in their jurisdiction.

In either case, Hayden won’t be getting out of jail anytime soon. He’s currently being held on $300,000 bond by the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Department, but even if he posts bond he’s headed straight back to jail in Livingston.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/09/11/sons-guns-star-joe-meaux-speaks-out-against-accused-sex-offender-will-hayden/

Perhaps no one was more shocked than his co-star Joseph Meaux, the owner of the Red Jacket Firearms LLC, on which the show is based, and the holder of their ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) manufacturing license.

“At first it was very hard to believe… Somebody making these allegations to somebody that I knew, it was very shocking and very confusing at first,” Meaux told FOX411 in an exclusive interview. “Will vehemently denied them, said that [it was coming from] somebody with false allegations and there was no truth. I believed it. You don't want to believe somebody you have known over the last five years had the capability of doing that.”

Although Meaux says he had no prior knowledge of any alleged illicit activity involving minors, he has come to question Hayden’s character during their relationship.

“At one time I considered Will a friend, but looking back at it a lot of our interactions had ulterior motives from him -- manipulations and things. Seeing all the people stepping forward now, it really brings to light how much control he was trying to impart on everything around him,” the gun store owner continued. “Will had his on-screen persona and his off-screen persona. His off-screen persona tried to [live in] the reality show and that is what caused a lot of conflicts and problems. I wanted to have a true firearms manufacturing company. Will wanted to have a drama manufacturing company. Those two had a conflict.”

According to a TMZ report, Hayden’s eldest daughter Stephanie – who starred alongside her father on the now-defunct Discovery Channel series and initially came to his defense – will now go to the police to assist in his prosecution. She is set to appear on “Dr. Phil” on Thursday to share her story.

“Stephanie has some demons she has to work through right now, and I am going to be as helpful as I can because she needs that support and needs that room. I am fully behind her,” Meaux said. “I want to give my support to the people that have been damaged by Will. Especially the young ladies, they have had something taken from them that is irreplaceable. Will has damaged me but it is something I can get back. I am going to grow Red Jacket Firearms and we are going to continue as a company doing what we love.”

Meaux and his team at the Baton Rouge-based store are working overtime to ensure that both the company is not associated with the ongoing criminal investigation surrounding Hayden...

“Working on a reality show I have come to realize there is a lot of opportunity there. There are also a lot of problems that go with it but looking back I can see a lot of the manipulation and things Will was doing. Now that he is out of the picture, Red Jacket is going to be able to become a great company.”

And it all comes crashing down...
I like ptmccain's idea.

Moose-Knuckle
09-11-14, 17:32
Justice will be served once Will Hayden is in prison and he has to go to the showers, again and again and again . . .

Doc Safari
09-11-14, 17:38
Justice will be served once Will Hayden is in prison and he has to go to the showers, again and again and again . . .

He will PC and end up using all the facilities by himself.

The only real hope is that he so misses his former life that he hangs himself.

SteyrAUG
09-11-14, 18:04
No secret that I always thought the guy was a clown who made ridiculous shit and actually believed he invented things like a Master Key setup. But at much as I dislike the guy and his "goober" image of gun owners, right now I just feel really horrible for the girls. Their lives were probably already complicated enough, gonna get really rough from this point on.

SOWT
09-12-14, 11:31
He will PC and end up using all the facilities by himself.

The only real hope is that he so misses his former life that he hangs himself.

High probability of that.

jerrysimons
09-12-14, 13:12
No secret that I always thought the guy was a clown who made ridiculous shit and actually believed he invented things like a Master Key setup. But at much as I dislike the guy and his "goober" image of gun owners, right now I just feel really horrible for the girls. Their lives were probably already complicated enough, gonna get really rough from this point on.

Indeed, healing from this stuff is a long, tough journey. The extent to which it is possible at least, there will always be scars. Some consolation in that there appears to be a bunch of caring people their as support. That Joe dude always seemed like a decent guy (as well as the only qualified employee), as well as her husband Chris.