PDA

View Full Version : Fort Hood shooter writes to ISIS leader, asks to become 'citizen' of Islamic State

BBossman
08-29-14, 10:46
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/28/us/isis-fort-hood-shooter/index.html

"The Army psychiatrist who killed 13 people at Fort Hood has written a letter to the leader of ISIS, asking to become a citizen of the Islamic State's caliphate, his attorney said Thursday."

I say strap him to the weapons mount on an F-15 and drop him on ISIS during the next sortie.

Doc Safari
08-29-14, 10:53
I say strap him to the weapons mount on an F-15 and drop him on ISIS during the next sortie.

Amen. and AMEN.

In fact, every one of those goat-smelling emotionless jihadist psychopaths should be given the opportunity to meet Allah face-to-face on an expedited basis.

WillBrink
08-29-14, 10:53
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/28/us/isis-fort-hood-shooter/index.html

"The Army psychiatrist who killed 13 people at Fort Hood has written a letter to the leader of ISIS, asking to become a citizen of the Islamic State's caliphate, his attorney said Thursday."

Duct taped to a JDAM.

BBossman
08-29-14, 11:11
Amen. and AMEN.

In fact, every one of those goat-smelling emotionless jihadist psychopaths should be given the opportunity to meet Allah face-to-face on an expedited basis.

Offer everyone in the US who wants to join ISIS a free one way flight. Palletize them and shove them out of a Globemaster without the cargo chute.

Duct taped to a JDAM.

I'd rather see him burn in on his own.

7.62WildBill
08-29-14, 11:21
Duct taped to a JDAM.

...and wrapped in bacon.

Airhasz
08-29-14, 11:24
Pork only diet for starters.

markm
08-29-14, 11:26
You guys need more tolerance training. :(

Alpha Sierra
08-29-14, 11:39
Why hasn't this guy been shanked yet?

Ryno12
08-29-14, 11:49
Why hasn't that POS been executed yet?? WTF are we waiting for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gombey
08-29-14, 12:07
Why hasn't that POS been executed yet?? WTF are we waiting for?

Actually, I really wish he didn't get sentenced to death. That's what he wants and it makes him a martyr.

He should have been sentenced to one life sentence for each of his victims to run consecutively. And forced to work on a pig farm for the duration of his miserable life.

Ryno12
08-29-14, 12:19
Actually, I really wish he didn't get sentenced to death. That's what he wants and it makes him a martyr.

He should have been sentenced to one life sentence for each of his victims to run consecutively. And forced to work on a pig farm for the duration of his miserable life.

I get where you're coming from but I have an issue with tax payers paying for this POS to continue to live. This guy is a stain that needs to be wiped clean from this earth.

montanadave
08-29-14, 12:22
I say let him sign up, declare him an enemy combatant, and put a slug in him. Game over.

Denali
08-29-14, 12:22
You guys need more tolerance training. :(
Speaking of tolerance,

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/27/Obama-s-Justice-Dept-Sues-Minnesota-City-for-Rejecting-Islamic-Center

The Department of Justice has announced that it is suing the small town of St. Anthony, Minnesota, after a two-year investigation into the town's denial of a permit to create an Islamic cultural center.
The DOJ claims that the north Minneapolis town broke a federal law when it rejected the center in 2012.
"An injustice has been done," U.S. Attorney Andrew Luger said on August 27. "I will not stand by while any religious group is subject to unconstitutional treatment that violates federal civil rights laws."
The DOJ claims that the city violated the law when it refused the Abu Huraira Islamic Center the right to create an Islamic cultural center in the basement of the St. Anthony Business Center. The DOJ cites a violation of the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act that was enacted in the year 2000.
In his press conference, Luger said that if local voters rose up to force their politicians to allow the Islamic center to be established and follow his interpretation of the law he would consider withdrawing the lawsuit.

docsherm
08-29-14, 12:43
And if the local voters rose up and want the center removed should that be right also?........

Alpha Sierra
08-29-14, 12:49
What would happen if the DOJ "won" the suit and the town of St Anthony said "**** you, enforce your writ if you dare"?

SteyrAUG
08-29-14, 13:05
Now is it terrorism yet? Or still "workplace violence."

And I'll tell you who should be strapped to a JDAM, all those POS PC retards who not only promoted him to the rank of MAJOR but then tasked him with the psychological well being of returning combat veterans. Everyone only considers the shooting, I wonder how many guys he screwed up for years who were suffering with things like PTSD, suicidal thoughts, etc.

But I guess having a Muslim officer in the US military as a "see...we aren't racist" PC card was a little more important than guys who might need some help after a few years of combat to readjust to normal life.

Doc Safari
08-29-14, 13:35
While we're at it, let's strap Will Hayden's fat ass to a JDAM and kill two birds with one stone.

Ryno12
08-29-14, 13:54
While we're at it, let's strap Will Hayden's fat ass to a JDAM and kill two birds with one stone.

Have you seen his show? That'd be right in his wheelhouse.

skydivr
08-29-14, 14:34
...and wrapped in bacon.

NOW we are getting somewhere!

Moose-Knuckle
08-29-14, 18:27
Now is it terrorism yet? Or still "workplace violence."

Nope, still workplace violence since the judge overseeing the trial would not allow the 02 thief to take the stand and testify knowing that he would go into his RELIGOUS beliefs to explain why he murderd US Soldiers.

The judge, the fact this shit stain is still alive, and now this . . . you just can't make this shit up.