PDA

View Full Version : WTS: SUOMY Extreme Gambler Motorcycle Helmet with extra visor

Jwknutson17
08-30-14, 13:05
I have a good condition Suomy Extreme gambler motorcycle helmet for sale. I bought this a while back and wore it for about a year (In Colorado) so about 4 months.. I sold my motorcycle a few years ago and just held on to it. They no longer make this helmet, but here is the link to it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=suomy+extreme+gambler&client=firefox-a&hs=8fo&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=HBACVMrhDYf4yQTT7oHIBA&ved=0CB8QsAQ&biw=1680&bih=893

This helmet comes with the original iridium shield, and the installed tinted one. Comes with the factory soft case, the tool to swap face shields, the paperwork, and the poker chip. This helmet has NEVER been dropped! There are a few dings/chips on the plastic vent hole cover on the back side from my wifes helmet bumping into mine while riding. Nothing on the actual helmet itself. Just on the plastic cover. Again, this helmet has never been dropped.. Or the drop test as people call it. I paid 800 bucks for this when I bought it. The only one of these that's even available around is x-small or XXL. And the x-small is still 690 bucks.

Im asking 400 shipped for it. OBO Shipping is going to be around 20 bucks I'm assuming. These helmets are made to fit tightly/snug on your head and should not move even when grabbing and turning the helmet. The inside also is removable so it can be washed and reinstalled.