PDA

View Full Version : ISIS captures Japanese airsofter posing as PMC

ClearedHot
08-30-14, 13:58
Japanese airsofter decides to go to Iraq to take some pics of himself shooting guns and hanging out with the local. WTF could possibly go wrong?

https://medium.com/war-is-boring/the-tragedy-of-islamic-states-japanese-hostage-1d18bf794ac8

Moose-Knuckle
08-30-14, 14:13
Some people really have too much time and money on their hands.

Eurodriver
08-30-14, 14:17
As the Japanese public learns more about Yukawa, it has become socially acceptable to write him off as an idiot. His father has apologized to the Japanese people for his son’s poor upbringing. Taxpayers are openly asking why the government should waste their money trying to bring Yukawa home. His unusual background has not helped matters, either.

God, I miss Japan.

Personal responsibility. A sense of community. Common sense. They've got it all over there.

*Except for the OP's cross-dressing fantasy guy. He tried to commit suicide by cutting off his dick? Who does that?!?!?

Moose-Knuckle
08-30-14, 14:26
*Except for the OP's cross-dressing fantasy guy. He tried to commit suicide by cutting off his dick? Who does that?!?!?

Alex, what is a Transvestite.

Ryno12
08-30-14, 14:49

I thought you're into that stuff???

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Airhasz
08-30-14, 15:57
Sadly, he's going to be just one more headless body piling up in the sand.

T2C
08-30-14, 16:06
Self induced problem.

MorphCross
08-30-14, 16:21
God, I miss Japan.

Personal responsibility. A sense of community. Common sense. They've got it all over there.

Along with a declining birth rate, general despair among the youth that they'll be able to find work out of college, and an out of control suicide rate (partially because Japan will list unsolved deaths officially as suicides and because of the despair about the job situation).

Mjolnir
08-30-14, 17:08
Some people really have too much time and money on their hands.

Exactly.

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

SteyrAUG
08-31-14, 01:23
I'm betting he has successfully achieved suicide this time.

Koshinn
08-31-14, 02:07

Maybe he watched Django?

Wake27
08-31-14, 02:35
They probably captured some really nice gear too.

T2C
08-31-14, 04:32
They probably captured some really nice gear too.....which may be used against U.S. personnel should we put boots on the ground in the area.

Alpha Sierra
08-31-14, 09:01
You gotta feel at least a little bit sorry for a guy that messed up.

Jellybean
08-31-14, 10:01
....which may be used against U.S. personnel should we put boots on the ground in the area.

To be fair, a PC or two really isn't going to make a difference....

Hopefully, this will serve as a bit of a wake up to the folks that think strapping on loads of CDI gear makes them combat capable...