PDA

View Full Version : Why did the British Press Ignore this? Political Correctness...

Averageman
09-01-14, 09:51
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/

The girl, who is lonely and uncared for, meets a man outside the home, who promises a trip to the cinema and a party with children of her age. She falls into the trap. After she has been raped by a group of five men she is told that, if she says a word to anyone, she will be taken from the home and beaten. When, after the episode is repeated, she threatens to go to the police, she is taken into the countryside, doused in petrol, and told that she is going to be set alight, unless she promises to tell no one of the ordeal.

And why did this happen?

However well you behaved, however scrupulously you treated people of different races and without regard to their ethnic identity or the colour of their skin, you would be guilty of ‘institutionalised racism’, simply on account of the institution to which you belonged and on behalf of which you were acting. Not surprisingly, sociologists and social workers, the vast majority of whom are professionally disposed to believe that middle class society is incurably racist, latched on to the expression. MacPherson too climbed onto the bandwagon since, at the time, it was the easiest and safest way to wash your hands in public, to say that I, at least, am not guilty of the only crime that is universally recognised and everywhere in evidence.

And if you look at the news you likely wont see much about this happening, You will however find some "leaked" nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence.
Western Civilization is screwed.

Averageman
09-01-14, 09:58
You know I just cant say that I would agree with that anymore. 100 years ago, 75 years ago, maybe even 50, but I just don't believe the average American has the stones for it anymore.

Eurodriver
09-01-14, 10:32
However well you behaved, however scrupulously you treated people of different races and without regard to their ethnic identity or the colour of their skin, you would be guilty of ‘institutionalised racism’, simply on account of the institution to which you belonged and on behalf of which you were acting. Not surprisingly, sociologists and social workers, the vast majority of whom are professionally disposed to believe that middle class society is incurably racist, latched on to the expression. MacPherson too climbed onto the bandwagon since, at the time, it was the easiest and safest way to wash your hands in public, to say that I, at least, am not guilty of the only crime that is universally recognised and everywhere in evidence.

I've read this passage twice and the article once and I still have no idea what in the world this means.

uffdaphil
09-01-14, 10:43
The descriptors in the European press perfectly illustrate that fear of being called racist trumps identifying the source of the problem. "Asians" is most commonly used. And when thousands regularly riot with anti-Semitic and jihadist slogans in France they are "youths."

When did all these Chinese, Japanese, and Korean kids submit to Allah? And how do they always manage to remain concealed in the news photos?

Averageman
09-02-14, 17:35
More on this:

It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered. They were raped by multiple perpetrators, trafficked to other towns and cities in the north of England, abducted, beaten, and intimidated. There were examples of children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone. Girls as young as 11 were raped by large numbers of male perpetrators.

It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered. They were raped by multiple perpetrators, trafficked to other towns and cities in the north of England, abducted, beaten, and intimidated. There were examples of children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone. Girls as young as 11 were raped by large numbers of male perpetrators.

Regardless of political motivations, it’s hard to escape the fact that the people whose rights were easiest to ignore were the girls being raped and humiliated. No one was afraid of the political clout of vulnerable girls. The police treated them with contempt. The authorities that were supposed to protect them failed utterly to do so. And they don’t seem any safer today than they were when the first reports of grooming surfaced in the early 1990s.

If you ever thought you didn't need a Second Amendment and could trust your government to protect you no matter what; well here is the brutal reality. This is exactly what happens when you give up your right to self defense and give Political Correctness and Multiculturalism the rule of Law.

TMS951
09-02-14, 17:53
We really need to use Great Britain as an example of why white guilt is bad and reverse racism is not a fix for previous racism.

Becoming like them is my biggest fear when I think of the future of our country.

We already have a big issue with black on white sex crimes that go unreported by the news in this country and we have a growing trend towards reverse racism. This is a story I saw on CNN international, broadcast out of Hong Kong, however I only think it was broadcast as anti British propaganda by the communist previously british ruled HK press.

Moose-Knuckle
09-02-14, 21:42
The UK and other Western European countries have been plagued with gang rapes via the benevolent Muslim immigrants from Africa and the Middle East for years now. Total media blackout on the matter, reminiscent of black on white hate crimes here in the US that do not get any steam in the MSM.

Google, "muslim gang rape Europe" . . .