PDA

View Full Version : ***Minnesota ISIS Terrorist/Fighter Worked At Mlps International Airport***

Denali
09-03-14, 12:44
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/26432205/exclusive-isis-fighter-worked-at-minneapolis-airport

Minnesota is a state determined to go the way of Michigan, and Detroit, it has become probably the safest harbor in the USA for radical Islamist's, and therefore next to Obama himself, one of the greatest domestic threats faced by the rest of the USA...Now we have this to chew on,

Two former employees confirmed working with Muhumed at Delta Global Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Airlines. Earlier this year, the cleaning contract was taken over by another company, Airserv. The Metropolitan Airports Commission is in charge of granting security clearances, but a MAC person told Fox 9 News they could not comment on what Muhumed's were due to the ongoing FBI investigation. Instead, they offered to check with Homeland Security to see if they can release any information at all.

It's unclear how long Muhumed worked at DGS, or when exactly he left the Twin Cities to fight with ISIS. He died in the same battle as Douglas McCain, who was also from Minnesota. Authorities estimate that as many as 15 men and one woman have left the metro to fight with the terror group.

Moose-Knuckle
09-03-14, 15:32
90 year old women have had to disrobe and take off their Depends adult diapers to show the TSA fondlers that they we're not packing explosives, children as young as infants have been fondled by the TSA to ensure the sheep herd's "safety and security" but we allow jihadists unfettered access to secure areas at airports and passenger jetliners . . . 'Merica!

Onyx Z
09-03-14, 16:17
90 year old women have had to disrobe and take off their Depends adult diapers to show the TSA fondlers that they we're not packing explosives, children as young as infants have been fondled by the TSA to ensure the sheep herd's "safety and security" but we allow jihadists unfettered access to secure areas at airports and passenger jetliners . . . 'Merica!

All thanks to the fear of offending someone by profiling...

HD1911
09-03-14, 16:24

No doubt... that has always sickened me.

MorphCross
09-03-14, 16:26

Putting aside the possible perversity of TSA employees, the big issue here is how often they recheck people with security clearances at US airports. Do you up the in depth background checks to yearly, bi-annually, every other year? I think the answer should be based on the average time it takes to radicalize anyone and cut that time in half. So say for example it takes a year to make someone a member of the Aryan brotherhood or ISIS, make the checks bi-annual. Add monthly checks on their bank activity to make sure they aren't receiving large sums of unexplained money in their personal account. The second stuff doesn't look kosher you desk duty them and pull the clearance.

J-Dub
09-03-14, 16:47
All thanks to the fear of offending someone by profiling...

No it has nothing to do with fear of profiling. It has everything to do with stupidity....oh and the guise of "security"....which is laughable.

I mean whatever happened to the 4th amendment???? Police must to have probable cause to search, and be able to articulate said PC. TSA gets to do whatever they want because you're guilty until proven innocent.

Outlander Systems
09-03-14, 17:57
Putting aside the possible perversity of TSA employees, the big issue here is how often they recheck people with security clearances at US airports. Do you up the in depth background checks to yearly, bi-annually, every other year? I think the answer should be based on the average time it takes to radicalize anyone and cut that time in half. So say for example it takes a year to make someone a member of the Aryan brotherhood or ISIS, make the checks bi-annual. Add monthly checks on their bank activity to make sure they aren't receiving large sums of unexplained money in their personal account. The second stuff doesn't look kosher you desk duty them and pull the clearance.

It's one year.

glocktogo
09-04-14, 08:50
For those who question how often airport badge holders are vetted, it is a LOT more often than you think. As to how in depth that vetting is, it depends on the situation and level of access. It's not like we can go all Stasi on them.

That's pretty much all I can say on the matter.

markm
09-04-14, 10:35
Minnesota is the brain damage center of the Universe. With some exceptions, I'm sure... they are literally the most retarded people on the planet.

Whiskey_Bravo
09-04-14, 12:29
For those who question how often airport badge holders are vetted, it is a LOT more often than you think. As to how in depth that vetting is, it depends on the situation and level of access. It's not like we can go all Stasi on them.

Maybe it's not how often, but how in depth the vetting is like you said and if said vetting is actually being followed up on.

glocktogo
09-04-14, 13:19
Maybe it's not how often, but how in depth the vetting is like you said and if said vetting is actually being followed up on.

If they have a "clean" identity and don't skyline themselves, it would be an impossible task. If they are in the system or they do skyline themselves, I can assure you they're being followed up on.

Moose-Knuckle
09-04-14, 14:52

Yet ISIS terrorists still had/have full access to commercial aircraft . . .

alvincullumyork
09-04-14, 15:06
I worked on a construction project at a major international airport for a couple of months and was really unimpressed with security. One of the mid level airport security people even remarked that they were pretty good at the appearance of security. Comforting.

Hmac
09-04-14, 18:58
The Mall of America would be a fertile, Mumbai-like target. That worries more than access to MSP. The MOA is even posted against legal firearms carry so the local jihadis-in-training won't be bothered by those pesky CCW people.

ralph
09-05-14, 07:50
Well, between Detroit, and Toledo there are two nuclear power plants,and at least 3 oil refinerys, plenty of targets of opportunity.

Big A
09-05-14, 07:56
The Mall of America would be a fertile, Mumbai-like target. That worries more than access to MSP. The MOA is even posted against legal firearms carry so the local jihadis-in-training won't be bothered by those pesky CCW people.

I have it on good authourity that that can't happen here...

Hmac
09-05-14, 08:32
I have it on good authourity that that can't happen here...

Well of course not. The Mall of America is posted against firearms carry, so the jihadis won't be able to bring guns into the mall.