PDA

View Full Version : MEMBER

nonamejoe
09-04-14, 12:42
Can anyone tell me how to reach a moderator to complain about another member harassing?

Wake27
09-04-14, 12:47
You can report PMs and posts by clicking the exclamation point inside the triangle - that would be a good place to start if you haven't already.

markm
09-04-14, 13:00
This won't end well.

docsherm
09-04-14, 13:05
This won't end well.

It may, you never know......:jester:

Voodoochild
09-04-14, 13:14
First and foremost I don't condone the trolling of members here or the following of them and consistently badgering. However with that being said Joseph you are posting in a way that brings a whole lot of unwanted attention to yourself. I myself have deleted quite a few of your posts. Posting in threads that are over 2 years old raise a few eyebrows. To me it seems like you are trying awfully hard to run up your post count in order to get access to the EE. It will not end well for you if you continue to post the way you are.

As for those harassing and/or trolling him it stops now. One and only warning.

JSantoro
09-04-14, 13:41
Also, there's a Questions/Comments subforum.

That's where this sort of thing gets posted about AFTER one has attempted to directly contact the mod staff (our screen-names are a different color than the general membership, and includes an understandably misleading "Moderator" tag underneath it), and not gotten a timely response.