PDA

View Full Version : Group of Memphis Teens Beats Grocery Store Worker Unconcious

Travis B
09-08-14, 09:57
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/07/Gang-of-Black-Teens-Chanting-Fan-Mob-Beat-Memphis-Grocery-Store-Employee-Customer

Does anyone have additional information on this? Was he singled out or just a victim of mob violence?

Mauser KAR98K
09-08-14, 10:11
Something belt-fed seems to come to mind.

Airhasz
09-08-14, 10:19
My baby didn't do nuffin...

TriviaMonster
09-08-14, 10:47
Good reason to not live in Memphis. That's a rough city that's been destroyed by white people.

Averageman
09-08-14, 11:57
I'm not sure how these incidents keep being overlooked by our Department of Justice.

Sam
09-08-14, 12:08
The three must have violated the civil rights of those innocent, pure as snow teen.

skydivr
09-08-14, 12:14
I have lived in Memphis, and several people I used to serve with are on the MPD. Memphis has a different 'feel' - parts of it are very dangerous.

austinN4
09-08-14, 12:30
The three must have violated the civil rights of those innocent, pure as snow teen.
For sure! They were always such good boys.

R/Tdrvr
09-08-14, 12:49
Here's a good outcome to a similar situation.
http://defund.com/mob-of-teens-try-to-violently-rob-concealed-carry-holder-get-shot/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

One of the thugs didn't learn the first time.

TriviaMonster
09-08-14, 15:10
That's a good story R/T. He was gonna die anyways living that lifestyle, some kind citizen just put him on the HELL Express Train.

The_War_Wagon
09-08-14, 15:30
For sure! They were always such good boys.

And they were turning their lives around! :rolleyes:

BBossman
09-08-14, 16:20
I looked at the video. Unfortunately, without the aid of Barbara Billingsly, I can't figure out what's being said.

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk 2

RWCRaiden
09-08-14, 16:31
That's just insane. No one bats an eye either. Now had that been a white mob....

Grizzly16
09-08-14, 20:03
I have lived in Memphis, and several people I used to serve with are on the MPD. Memphis has a different 'feel' - parts of it are very dangerous.
Yes, the parts between west memphis and east memphis are complete crap. Also the parts between north memphis and south memphis are crap ++.

Honu
09-08-14, 20:19
thought the one video someone said they got a white boy ? or something

yeah no racial issues here move along anyway holder is to busy going after white people to deal with any hate crimes against whites but sure he will drum up some charges for the kid beaten up

Ready.Fire.Aim
09-08-14, 23:23
I sent the video to my daughter who works in Austin. I have always tried to instill a sense of caution in her, specifically to maintain situational awareness and "check her six".

She replies with " don't worry Pop, I am going to learn North Korean martial arts" and sends me this video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WKR_gC_yBPU&feature=player_embedded

Sigh, more gray hairs......

Honu
09-08-14, 23:33
maybe she is having fun seeing how quick she can get you grey :)
I sent the video to my daughter who works in Austin. I have always tried to instill a sense of caution in her, specifically to maintain situational awareness and "check her six".

She replies with " don't worry Pop, I am going to learn North Korean martial arts" and sends me this video

MorphCross
09-09-14, 00:04
Here's a good outcome to a similar situation.
http://defund.com/mob-of-teens-try-to-violently-rob-concealed-carry-holder-get-shot/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

One of the thugs didn't learn the first time.

Funny how quickly they bust the gang after a single member gets toe tagged and slabbed.

SteyrAUG
09-09-14, 01:24
I looked at the video. Unfortunately, without the aid of Barbara Billingsly, I can't figure out what's being said.

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk 2

You win Obscure Reference of the Day.

"Oh, stewardess! I speak jive."

Voodoo_Man
09-09-14, 01:52
Good shoot.

Moose-Knuckle
09-09-14, 03:40
Does anyone have additional information on this? Was he singled out or just a victim of mob violence?

Nah, just victims of black mob violence. Of course THEY (there were two white store clerks and one white 25 year old man who attempted to help them) were singled out, aka targeted because they were white.

Memphis Police say NO TO HATE CRIME CHARGES.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/26477203/city-leaders-to-address-kroger-parking-lot-attack-2-pm

Moose-Knuckle
09-09-14, 03:40
I'm not sure how these H A T E C R I M E S keep being overlooked by our Department of Justice.

Well when you have a racist POTUS and a racist AG . . .

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/hatecrimes_zpsf6a2d57f.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/hatecrimes_zpsf6a2d57f.jpg.html)

Mjolnir
09-09-14, 05:21
Good reason to not live in Memphis. That's a rough city that's been destroyed by white people.

LOL!

You're silly!

I was surprised some years ago when I learned how violent Memphis was. That's too bad as it has some niceties there.

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

BBossman
09-09-14, 12:21
You win Obscure Reference of the Day.

"Oh, stewardess! I speak jive."

LOL... good catch.

Crow Hunter
09-09-14, 12:51
LOL!

You're silly!

I was surprised some years ago when I learned how violent Memphis was. That's too bad as it has some niceties there.

Where?

The Zoo IS really nice, if you don't go there on a Tuesday.

I can't really think of anywhere else in Memphis that I like to go. I would rather drive 2x as long and go to Nashville.

The few times I have gone to the Orpheum for plays with my wife I was packing a G19 plus 2 spare mags and my wife was packing a G26 and I still didn't feel comfortable.

RWCRaiden
09-09-14, 14:21
Where?

The Zoo IS really nice, if you don't go there on a Tuesday.

I can't really think of anywhere else in Memphis that I like to go. I would rather drive 2x as long and go to Nashville.

The few times I have gone to the Orpheum for plays with my wife I was packing a G19 plus 2 spare mags and my wife was packing a G26 and I still didn't feel comfortable.

That's a good bit of lead to be hauling around too. If that doesn't make you feel safe, then I'd say that is a city not worth visiting.

skijunkie55
09-09-14, 15:45

Did I just see that correctly?! At 2:09 dude taking 3 shots to the torso with the sharp end of an axe?!?!?!

Whiskey_Bravo
09-09-14, 16:42
Did I just see that correctly?! At 2:09 dude taking 3 shots to the torso with the sharp end of an axe?!?!?!

I think so. Another dude take an axe shot to the wrist that in turn breaks some tiles or something.

Averageman
09-09-14, 16:50
I keep hoping the next time I see one of these video's it will include a Dodge Power Wagon doing donuts through the middle of the crowd of participants.

SteyrAUG
09-09-14, 18:07

There is a good deal of choreography and staging in those demonstrations. Having seen so many demonstrations of martial arts ability over 40 years, I've sadly become something of an expert on staged bullshit, rigged demonstrations and other absurdities.

I'd say on average less than 40% of demonstrations are genuine martial arts ability and advanced skill, everything else is stuff anybody could do if they understood the setup and had a couple weeks practice.

brickboy240
09-10-14, 10:44
The thread title reads "group of Memphis teens..."

Shouldn't it read "black teens?"

Funny how "black" gets left out just like the word "illegal" gets left out of most stories on illegal immigrants.

Context matters...

Outlander Systems
09-10-14, 10:56

www.bullshido.com

skijunkie55
09-10-14, 11:25
There is a good deal of choreography and staging in those demonstrations. Having seen so many demonstrations of martial arts ability over 40 years, I've sadly become something of an expert on staged bullshit, rigged demonstrations and other absurdities.

I'd say on average less than 40% of demonstrations are genuine martial arts ability and advanced skill, everything else is stuff anybody could do if they understood the setup and had a couple weeks practice.

That might be choreographed and a lot of that might be BS, you'd know that better than I... But to be that off in the head to allow someone to swing sharp object / break things on you for a demonstration?
Somewhere in the brain the self-preservation switch got shut off. Or in the instance of NK, death by firing squad if you don't perform?

Moose-Knuckle
09-10-14, 15:50
The thread title reads "group of Memphis teens..."

Shouldn't it read "black teens?"

Funny how "black" gets left out just like the word "illegal" gets left out of most stories on illegal immigrants.

Context matters...

Oh you mean like when the media and the DOJ emphasizes that a W H I T E officer shoots a 300lb child who trying to shoot him with his own gun or when a W H I T E-Hispanic guy shoots a gang banger slamming his skull into a concrete sidewalk?

NWPilgrim
09-10-14, 17:58
LOL!

You're silly!

From what I have read that whole Mississippi river area was a hot bed of gangsters and mob from the 1920s to present at least. Several cities very close even though in different states: Chicago, Little Rock, New Orleans, and Memphis. With modern day political thugs spit from those loins: Clintons, Obama, Gore, etc.

Let's elect more denizens from America's political sewer!

Sensei
09-10-14, 18:49
LOL!

You're silly!

In my industry, cities with a high incidence of penetrating trauma tend to have good trauma surgery fellowships to train the next generation of trauma surgeons. They are also shitty places to live after the training is complete. Memphis is an excellent training program with seasoned faculty...

Mjolnir
09-10-14, 18:51
In my industry, cities with a high incidence of penetrating trauma tend to have good trauma surgery fellowships to train the next generation of trauma surgeons. They are also shitty places to live after the training is complete. Memphis is an excellent training program with seasoned faculty...

Atlanta's Grady Hospital quickly comes to mind. As does New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Houston and more than a few others.

Sensei
09-10-14, 19:06
Atlanta's Grady Hospital quickly comes to mind. As does New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Houston and more than a few others.

Yes, they are good too. Part of the equation is the number of Level 1 centers per capita. For example, the are multiple level 1 centers in a few square miles of Raleigh, Chicago, Huston, NY, and LA. On the other hand, some medium-large cities have only 1 center to cover vast areas like UW Harborview in Seattle, SanFran General, Memphis, Carolinas in Charlotte, MCV/VCU Richmond, Vanderbilt, Jackson in Miami, MetroHealth in Cleveland, and several others. To put things in perspective, some of these solo centers admit 2-5K patients to the TICU per year - that's 15 majors per day...

You mentioned Grady and they are still very busy despite Atlanta Medical Center becoming a Level 1 in their backyard. Shock Trauma in Baltimore is also very busy despite Hopkins taking most of the gunshot wounds that occur adjacent to their campus (Hopkins is also the only Pediatric Trauma center in the region). LSU is busy, but NO volume is still down since Katrina closed Charity Hospital.

Caduceus
09-10-14, 20:45
I did med school in Detroit - their ER staff wore T-shirts that said "We Know Trauma." It was true. Every day in summer had a few GSW's, our busies day on the month I did the rotation was 11 shootings. And that was a Level II ....

Interesting thing about ShockTrauma; it seems a TON of EM residencies (I assume trauma fellows as well) get sent there. I wonder how training is when you're cycling in students and residents so often. I'd love to train there, ever since I read a book by the same name about R Adams Cowley.

scoutfsu99
09-10-14, 20:48

The nursing programs are excellent here too. Lots of good hospitals in the immediate area.

SeriousStudent
09-10-14, 20:49
...... I'd love to train there, ever since I read a book by the same name about R Adams Cowley.

Great book.

Moose-Knuckle
09-11-14, 03:43
Good video of the hate crime / flash mob riot here taken by a "shopper" with a camera phone, I LOLed when the idiot taking the video called these Obama son look-a-likes "****'n hood rats" as they scurried about the parking lot like a colony of rodents.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/local-news/breaking-video-shows-group-of-teens-attacking-kroger-employee

But God help you if you shoot one of these innocent unarmed college enrolled Jesus luv'n children in self-defense. As Jesse, Al, and the gang would take to the airwaves, Holder would fly in with his civil rights Stasi, and Obama would interrupt your prime time television to give a speech.

Sensei
09-11-14, 06:52
I did med school in Detroit - their ER staff wore T-shirts that said "We Know Trauma." It was true. Every day in summer had a few GSW's, our busies day on the month I did the rotation was 11 shootings. And that was a Level II ....

Interesting thing about ShockTrauma; it seems a TON of EM residencies (I assume trauma fellows as well) get sent there. I wonder how training is when you're cycling in students and residents so often. I'd love to train there, ever since I read a book by the same name about R Adams Cowley.

Several friends rotated through Shock Trauma - VERY fellow-driven service is the consistent opinion. This makes sense given the number of residents with varying capability who rotate through that shop. The fellows are the constant and drive the operative cases. The ICU experience is said to be outstanding. It is certainly a iconic institution and a great place for trauma surgeons to complete their fellowship. Ironically, I'm at AAST this week and saw Scalea (Chief at ST for the past 20+years) in the Marriott lobby.

docsherm
09-11-14, 09:08
I have work in several of the major trauma centers you listed. It was very busy all of the time in the ED and most of the time all of the surgery suites were full and patients had to wait to get in......especially on the weekends.

Sensei
09-11-14, 13:54
I have work in several of the major trauma centers you listed. It was very busy all of the time in the ED and most of the time all of the surgery suites were full and patients had to wait to get in......especially on the weekends.

Yep. I went to med school at VCU/MCV and completed my residency at that Metrohealth / Cleveland Clinic program. Now, that was a busy trauma center; Metro was the only Level 1 for a population of about 3 million people with very few Level 2's. They were also one of the few programs to fly Sikorsky S76 (3 of them; all with a physician on board) which had a ton of range. I got sent to Iraq immediately after finishing in '06 and was very well prepared for what I faced. Truth be told, I've visited or worked in Carolinas, Harborview in Seattle, Vanderbilt, Grady, Memphis, and if you've seen one, you've seen them all. All are great places to be when you are young and have lots of energy…;). Now that I'm older, I like my more suburban Trauma Center - Wake Forest is like the diet coke of trauma - 1 calorie.

Voodoo_Man
09-11-14, 14:14
Good video of the hate crime / flash mob riot here taken by a "shopper" with a camera phone, I LOLed when the idiot taking the video called these Obama son look-a-likes "****'n hood rats" as they scurried about the parking lot like a colony of rodents.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/local-news/breaking-video-shows-group-of-teens-attacking-kroger-employee

But God help you if you shoot one of these innocent unarmed college enrolled Jesus luv'n children in self-defense. As Jesse, Al, and the gang would take to the airwaves, Holder would fly in with his civil rights Stasi, and Obama would interrupt your prime time television to give a speech.

This does not start as a shoot scenario, but turns into one quickly.

You get kicked in the head by a few people, thats deadly force, respond in kind.

Moose-Knuckle
09-11-14, 15:12
This does not start as a shoot scenario, but turns into one quickly.

You get kicked in the head by a few people, thats deadly force, respond in kind.

Having five to six 20lb pumpkins smashed into your head will do the trick as well. Both of the white teens working for a living at that Kroger were knocked unconscious from this AND the multiple kicks to the head once they were on the ground.

Travis B
09-11-14, 15:37
Having five to six 20lb pumpkins smashed into your head will do the trick as well. Both of the white teens working for a living at that Kroger were knocked unconscious from this AND the multiple kicks to the head once they were on the ground.

One employee injured was black.

James Woods is challenging Holder to investigate the racial injustice of the attack. http://wreg.com/2014/09/10/movement-to-get-eric-holder-to-investigate-kroger-attack/

Moose-Knuckle
09-11-14, 16:03
One employee injured was black.

James Woods is challenging Holder to investigate the racial injustice of the attack. http://wreg.com/2014/09/10/movement-to-get-eric-holder-to-investigate-kroger-attack/

As usual when first reports come out the facts are not all there as it was first reported that two white employees were attacked and a 25 year old white male customer tried to help them. If I understand the facts as they are currenlty there was a black male customer that was attacked in the parking lot, two white Kroger employees attempted to help him then the mob turned their rage to them, aka hate crime.

I read about James Woods yesterday, outstanding as Holder needs to be called out along with the racial double standard in this country.