PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Lightly Used Vertx EDC Gamut Plus with Extras (velcro holster and pockets)

masternave
09-08-14, 10:42

I have an Vertx EDC Gamut Plus. I'm going to list it on amazon in a few days, but I thought I'd let you guys have a shot at it first.

I've carried it pretty much daily since May, it's build like a tank and has no wear. I got it a little muddy one weekend, but since it's my laptop bag I carefully cleaned it off that afternoon and it's spotless.

I'm selling it because I'm a packaholic. If I have room, I will fill it, and this bag can get *really* heavy when I fill it. It easily swallowed two laptops, gear, raincoat, water bottle, clothing… my original plan was to be a 1pack guy and bring overnight and all in it, but it just turns out I became an EDC hoarder and it'd be healthier to carry something lighter. :(

I'm selling the Gamut Plus for 170. It's 200 + shipping new, and there's not even any wear on the straps.

I also have the velcro additions for the EDC/carry panel of the bag…*I have the Vertx velcro holders for a rifle mag (I intended to put an IFAK there), a pistol mag, and the MPH holster (full). They are assembled in the bag, but I haven't really used them either. :( I paid 75 bucks for the additions, I'll let the bag and holster/pouches go for 200.

If you guys want more pictures or pictures of specific things, please let me know. Shipping to CONUS, paypal or USPS money order. Thanks!

masternave
09-23-14, 09:58
Bump…*price decrease to 150. Huge deal, especially if you price out all the holsters and pouches.