PDA

View Full Version : Couple Beaten By 6 Urban Entrepreneurs

Outlander Systems
09-08-14, 19:27
Link to story:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/goons-wanted-brazen-assault-young-couple-missouri-bar-article-1.1929944

This is why, if you're being pursued by a bunch of creeps in an alley, you don't keep your back to them.

Fortunately, the couple wasn't beaten to death, and the officers at the end of the video come running in like a couple of studs.

TriviaMonster
09-08-14, 19:46
That's my hometown. Springfield has a very low population of black people, and is typically a very safe place.

Who punches a girl? Hopefully these baby dicks will get to feel what a grown man dick feels like.

Outlander Systems
09-08-14, 19:52
That's the shitty part. I guess, considering they were sexually accosting her prior to the incident, tells you the type of character these individuals have.

She is definitely a keeper though. Talk about, "Stand by Your Man."

MorphCross
09-08-14, 20:10
That's the shitty part. I guess, considering they were sexually accosting her prior to the incident, tells you the type of character these individuals have.

She is definitely a keeper though. Talk about, "Stand by Your Man."

Unfortunately neither were ccing, I would have applauded if the video showed the thugs either running off or laid out on the ground.

TAZ
09-08-14, 20:25
Unfortunately neither were ccing, I would have applauded if the video showed the thugs either running off or laid out on the ground.

Unfortunately, the stories of the thugs getting on the receiving end are too few. These guys know how to pick their targets. I'm betting this isn't their first rodeo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Moose-Knuckle
09-09-14, 03:29
Who punches a girl?

"If I had a son he would look like _______ ___________." - Barry Soetoro aka Barrack Obama

As I have posted before, it's open season on whitey. Plan accordingly . . .

alienb1212
09-09-14, 06:23
Anyone got a link to the video? Since it's black-on-white Youtube has removed it.

Outlander Systems
09-09-14, 06:25
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=282_1409879278

Anyone got a link to the video? Since it's black-on-white Youtube has removed it.

TriviaMonster
09-09-14, 10:11
"If I had a son he would look like _______ ___________." - Barry Soetoro aka Barrack Obama

As I have posted before, it's open season on whitey. Plan accordingly . . .
Haha. Did you see those racist white Clan members run in at the end? Or were they cop uniforms? Splitting hairs, really.

RWCRaiden
09-09-14, 14:33
Haha. Did you see those racist white Clan members run in at the end? Or were they cop uniforms? Splitting hairs, really.

Much hilarity.

I really feel though that we will see a race war in this country in the next two years.

Ejh28
09-09-14, 15:12
I really feel though that we will see a race war in this country in the next two years.

Seriously, what the hell is going on with all of this reporting on the racial divide? I thought America wasn't racist since we elected BHO? MSM is selling ad space and kicking up a shitstorm.

It seems I can't pull up a news website without a front page story about a mob attacking someone, "knockout game" stupidity, "flash mob" looting (sooo last year), riots, "unjustified" shootings, and just a general collapse of morality...

We're seeing a generation that was spared the rod, why are we surprised that the children are spoiled? I'm not religious, but I like to think there is still "Right" & "Wrong". That idea seems to be missing these days...

brickboy240
09-09-14, 15:32
Since trying to divide us by economic class was not working fast enough or producing the desired results...the left has resorted to dividing us by race because it seems to anger and divide us faster. Occupy Wall Street did not result in many burned buildings or beaten rich people or burned Bentleys...I guess! LOL

The left controls most of big media (...and sites like You Tube, Twitter and Facebook) so you get non-stop coverage of divisive race based stories that show whites being cruel to non-white peoples and the opposite actions suppressed. The truth is that blacks are MANY TIMES more likely to be hurt or killed by OTHER BLACKS than by whites but by watching the media...you'd never guess this was remotely true.

Yes...I agree...it is totally open season on white America. White America needs to wake up and realize that this divide is being fueled and that no amount of welfare, give-aways or voting for black candidates will ever satisfy these people.

...and nope...it is NOT racist to say this or think this way.

-brickboy240

thopkins22
09-09-14, 15:49
Don't fall into the same trap that the anti-gunners do. America has never been a safer place in your lifetimes. The fact that there are so many more cameras, and so many more 24/7 news outlets looking to capitalize on our fears, does not mean that these things are commonplace, nor even increasing in number.

Fear not.

brickboy240
09-09-14, 15:54
True, however blacks are being fed a steady stream of lies and angst towards whites in this country. Couple that with the ever-worsening economy and the fact that these black mobs are getting away with these incidents and believe me...the danger IS there. They are becoming more emboldened to pull off these types of antics...have you seen the knockout game vids going around?

Cameras are great but the camera just RECORDS your white behind getting pounded...it does not DEFEND you or try to arrest or prosecute those after the beating.

Honu
09-09-14, 16:05
sometimes I wonder ?

after all our gov would never ever lie to us !! they would never cook up numbers or stats or anything like that

sure its safe but I kinda wonder with the amount of road rage incidents and things like this going on

Don't fall into the same trap that the anti-gunners do. America has never been a safer place in your lifetimes. The fact that there are so many more cameras, and so many more 24/7 news outlets looking to capitalize on our fears, does not mean that these things are commonplace, nor even increasing in number.

Fear not.

Moose-Knuckle
09-09-14, 16:57

The powers at be want civil unrest for multiple reasons, one being so they can green light particular EO's. Divide and conquer is an age old tactic, thus far their use of the Cloward-Piven strategy of manufactured crisis has been successful. When the bear is poked enough and reacts with high order violence they will have their excuse for gun confiscation in the name of preventing "crimes against humanity".

Moose-Knuckle
09-09-14, 17:05
America has never been a safer place in your lifetimes. The fact that there are so many more cameras, and so many more 24/7 news outlets looking to capitalize on our fears, does not mean that these things are commonplace, nor even increasing in number.

Yeah well about that, the numbers don't lie . . . that's why Holder won't allow the FBI to publish their crime demographic data since is appointment.

"After researching the FBI numbers for "Suicide of a Superpower," this writer concluded: "An analysis of 'single offender victimization figures' from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study."

http://news.yahoo.com/black-americas-real-problem-isnt-white-racism-070000529.html

Might I also suggest some light reading . . .

'White Girl Bleed A Lot': The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It
http://www.amazon.com/White-Girl-Bleed-Lot-Violence/dp/1938067061/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1410300228&sr=8-1&keywords=white+girl+bleed+a+lot

Fear not.

It's not fear, it's situational awarness.

brickboy240
09-10-14, 10:41
Still waiting for the rationale on how the cameras make us safer.

The cameras only RECORD the incident of you getting the snot pounded out of you...they cannot PREVENT it! Hello!

Then there is the whole issue of the press ignoring black on white assaults....again...who cares if it is on film when it gets ignored or buried?

...wake up