PDA

View Full Version : Heads-up: Tonight, 9PM Eastern, 8PM Central......

ABNAK
09-11-14, 15:20
"The Hornet's Nest" is on the former Military Channel, now known as the American Heroes Channel or something like that. Just a heads-up as it seems like something the crew here would like to see.

I have to work but have set my DVR. In-laws are coming down next month (FIL is WWII vet) and we'll watch it with them.

Zim
09-11-14, 16:53
Good catch. I'll have to set the DVR.

darr3239
09-11-14, 17:19
Too bad the AH channel is standard definition on Dish Network. I think it is the same with the others. Don't know why they aren't going high definition, since much of what they show was filmed in HD.

steyrman13
09-11-14, 17:23
Thanks for the HU!

wild_wild_wes
09-14-14, 22:40
Was it any good? On MP.net there is talk it was mucked up with some father/son contrived drama.

ggammell
09-15-14, 05:23
Was it any good? On MP.net there is talk it was mucked up with some father/son contrived drama.

Yeah. It was. It was a father so. Story with war as the background. It wasn't about the war and war fighters as the center of the story.

ABNAK
09-15-14, 07:34
FWIW yesterday I asked a guy who was in that unit on an earlier Iraq deployment if he thought it was decent and he said it was "Pretty good". You'd have to know him; "Pretty good" is praise coming out of his cynical mouth. I doubt he even focused on the father-son drama.