PDA

View Full Version : Bravo Comany question

eschoendorff
09-12-14, 05:44
I apologize in advance for this dumb question, but are Bravo Company Manufacturing and Bravo Company USA the same entity? Is the Bravo Company USA just the retail branch of BCM? Or are they unrelated?

Thanks guys,

Ed

sig chaser
09-12-14, 05:47
I'm pretty sure they are one in the same.

Renegade04
09-12-14, 06:56
They are one in the same. Great company to do business with. I have been buying from them for nearly 10 years.

wildcard600
09-12-14, 07:22
They are one in the same. Great company to do business with. I have been buying from them for nearly 10 years.

Yep. I cannot sing the praises of BCM often enough. Stellar people/company in my experience.

Shao
09-12-14, 07:30
Yep. I cannot sing the praises of BCM often enough. Stellar people/company in my experience.

Agree wholeheartedly. My main rifle (the one I dump the most cash into) started it's life as a BCM. I have 2 now and am waiting on A BFH Enhanced LW barrel 16" midlength upper with KMR15 to come in before I buy another. I'm a big DD guy too but their customer service doesn't seem as attentive as BCM's. I can e-mail BCM and get a response back the same day. That means a lot to me.

sevenhelmet
09-12-14, 08:57
Yup, same company, same quality product.

ghostsup
09-12-14, 09:54
Agree wholeheartedly. My main rifle (the one I dump the most cash into) started it's life as a BCM. I have 2 now and am waiting on A BFH Enhanced LW barrel 16" midlength upper with KMR15 to come in before I buy another. I'm a big DD guy too but their customer service doesn't seem as attentive as BCM's. I can e-mail BCM and get a response back the same day. That means a lot to me.

Congrats Shao! I just got the same upper in the KMR13 flavor which will lie hiding from my wife in the upper right corner of my office closet until I can afford a BCM lower from Grant in the near future. I just couldn't refuse the awesome deal BCM was offering and finally caved in after a great day at the range and a few cold ones (after the range of course!) This will be my first BCM and I am really looking forward to it! What I learned: Never think about ordering anything gun related while under the influence of 6 or more adult beverages.

cd228
09-12-14, 09:59
I believe Bravo Company USA is the retail side of the buisness and Bravo Company Manufacturing is the assembly/design side of the buisness. i don't know how they set the buisness up, but i am sure that they had good reasons for doing it that way.

Cobrasks
09-12-14, 11:52
If I had the scratch and was going to buy a new AR right now I'd be ordering
one just the way I want it from BCM .

I've got their parts in several of my ARs .

Charlie Don't Surf
09-12-14, 18:04
I've got a Bravo Company question too: WHEN IS THE FLIPPIN GUNFIGHTER STOCK GOING TO COME OUT????

They've been getting so much of my money lately....

TacticalMark
09-12-14, 18:07
I've got a Bravo Company question too: WHEN IS THE FLIPPIN GUNFIGHTER STOCK GOING TO COME OUT????

Ask BCM in the Industry form

VIP3R 237
09-12-14, 18:12

They'll release it once they finish depositing all the dough they made from their upper sale, it could take some time.

texas48
09-12-14, 19:11
Congrats Shao! I just got the same upper in the KMR13 flavor which will lie hiding from my wife in the upper right corner of my office closet until I can afford a BCM lower from Grant in the near future. I just couldn't refuse the awesome deal BCM was offering and finally caved in after a great day at the range and a few cold ones (after the range of course!) This will be my first BCM and I am really looking forward to it! What I learned: Never think about ordering anything gun related while under the influence of 6 or more adult beverages.
You won't be disappointed. Bought a BCM upper 16 in carbine during the sale with BCG and mod 0 flash for 431.00. Got a complete spikes tactical lower to complete the build. This AR is more accurate than my Colt. here is the last 30 round mag after zeroing. This rifle has replaced my Colt as my go to ARhttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/12/cd18d0044974776bfb9489eea0bd8c58.jpg
By the way this was with open sights no optic.

The hypnotized never lie

ghostsup
09-12-14, 19:30
You won't be disappointed. Bought a BCM upper 16 in carbine during the sale with BCG and mod 0 flash for 431.00. Got a complete spikes tactical lower to complete the build. This AR is more accurate than my Colt. here is the last 30 round mag after zeroing. This rifle has replaced my Colt as my go to ARhttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/12/cd18d0044974776bfb9489eea0bd8c58.jpg
By the way this was with open sights no optic.

The hypnotized never lie

Very nice Tex! Was that at 50yds? I need to get some of those targets... do they really help at say 100 yds (can you see the hits)? My current AR is a Colt and it is rock solid and deadly accurate with an Aimpoint PRO in the 100 yard range. Anything further out is pretty sporadic with the red dot. Could be my aging eyes, but it could also be my lack of experience! I zero at 50 btw.

texas48
09-12-14, 19:52
Very nice Tex! Was that at 50yds? I need to get some of those targets... do they really help at say 100 yds (can you see the hits)? My current AR is a Colt and it is rock solid and deadly accurate with an Aimpoint PRO in the 100 yard range. Anything further out is pretty sporadic with the red dot. Could be my aging eyes, but it could also be my lack of experience! I zero at 50 btw.
Thanks.
Zeroed at 50 yards with my Aimpoint Pro then zeroed my irons. MaTech set at 200 yards. Got old eyes too. With my astigmatism beyond 100 yards gets exponentially more difficult and would be time for a scope

The hypnotized never lie

fifthward
09-13-14, 07:12
When I need parts or furniture...I support BCM. I've never had to use there customer service...

Order is processed immediately...they send confirmation. They send shipping label. Product is in my mailbox in 2 days - consistently.

I have a BCM upper...light and accurate. Not sure why I'm not pulling the trigger on another one?

Edit: you can get to the BCMUSA website, from the BCM MFG site...which tells me they're under the same roof.

eschoendorff
09-13-14, 10:15
Nice!

Iraqgunz
09-14-14, 01:36
I don't see what other purpose this is serving. If the OP is really curious he can contact BCM directly and ask.